****September Stars!!****

Hello ladies!!!

Hope kicked me loads last night and I felt her, was so amazing!!! She has been so active today!!!

Had a lush Mac D's for brekkie then a walk at the beach with the pooch!! Now sat here relaxing!!!

Love the bump pics Mummy2Asher :D

And becs. Mmmmmm Mcdonalds sounds good and I've only just eaten a sunday roast lol!
I'm always hungry lately.

Also! full bladder and a wriggly baby = oooow

Its painful when I need a wee at night and she is wriggling!!!!!

Found out on friday that i'm expecting a boy :thumbup:

Also have an anterior placenta so have to go back for another scan at 32weeks!

hi ladies how are we all ?? anyone got any appointments at hospital tomorrow? ive got 1 for my anti d jag and bloods but didnt think it would be opened any 1 know ? xxx

Lovely bump Mummy2Asher! That's pretty impressive x

Patience, yey to your little boy!! Is your uterus low lying hence the 32 week scan as that's what they said to me? I think Anterior just means it is attached to the front wall of your uterus but I could be wrong (mine's anterior as well). x

Boony, I hope your Auntie is ok. Your poor cousin, she must be a nervous wreck! x

ooh I don't know she put some abbreviations next to anterior on report so maybe it is? she didn't say it though :wacko:

Oohh it's all so confusing! Any hoo.. we both get to have another scan at 32 weeks! Whoo hoo! x

that's it :D got to have another in 2 weeks as well as he was all curled up and sonographer couldn't measure the spine!! tried having a coffee, emptying my bladder and going for a walk but just made him lie in a more awkward position, naughty boy! x

Eeeeee I am so excited!!! My parents are buying our pram!!! We are going for the m&p sola with carrycot!!!! So with the 10% off works out to £315, which I think is good!!!

Think we are gonna get black then get the coloured liners for it!!

Patience, congrats on the blue bump, he just wants you to see him again! An attention seeker?!

Becs, It is lovely to hear you talk about Hope, it is a lovely name, we call our baby by his/her name but only in private!
We took forever to decide on Sophie for our dd, but this time round we had a boy and girl name already! Sophie we agreed on while I was in labour! We had Hannah, and Grace, then during labour dh said what about Sophie, so I said ok between Sophie and Grace then, wait til we see her, then one look and we both said, 'Sophie' together!

Little A, glad you got some kicks! xx

I have a anterior placenta, but the second scan I had i heard the chap say 'low' so i must check my notes, and query it if it is low, they never said it b4 so that is why i will check the scan report.

Done some serious clearing today, I am so nesting!!!
The wardrobe is like a fitted double one, and my dh had it packed to the gills with clothes he has grown out of (ha ha by 2 or 3 stone, but we wont talk about it!) anyway it meant i couldn't get anything in there, and the bedroom looked like a walk in wardrobe!
I bought some stuff for the room, lampshade, duvet and cushions, picture, mirror and have spent the day clearing it, have 4 bags of mens clothes for charity shop, some stuff i kept to ebay as its new or billabong or something nice, he buys lots of nice clothes and never wears them! Then threw away loads and couldn't believe how much stuff came out of the wardrobe!!
Anyway another room done, the moses basket and stand will fit in next to my bed now.

Baby been quite but i have been busy so just sitting down and getting some good kicks.

Time to go and check my notes, and look for a flat tv for the bedroom, get rid of the old huge box we have in there, can't afford it but will see if i can find a bank holiday bargain!

Next week is sort out baby stuff, washed all the car seat interior b4 it went away but think i should do it all again.

Hope every one has had a great day,

:hugs:

Think we are gonna get black then get the coloured liners for it!!

Did they let you order the black becs ? I want the black one aswell but was told it doesnt come out until August so I couldn't buy it now and would have to wait. I do like the fuschia one but Im not really a pink person !! Its gorgeous to manouvere though isnt it !?

I've ordered the m&p sola too!! did it yesterday! I'm having grass :D

I'm feeling the cleaning thing also had massive melt down and sat and cried that the house is so messy :dohh:

aw what are you like, hormonal preggers woman!

my house is upside down being decorated, i spend ages tidyin up and cleaning then out comes the paint and its back to messy within minutes lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->