****September Stars!!****

Ooooh im going to check out those pillows :) Am spending money on DD and baby in ASOS and Boden :blush:

Also now going to go and make some brownies :cloud9:

ASOS has very cute baby clothes. x

aww limpet thats nice of work to let you have some time off before... i have taken 2 weeks before im due which means i start annual leave on 1st Sept... cutting it all a bit close i think! I WANT A BUMP PIC OF YOU!!

I know it does :cry: So i've managed to cut my list down to £80 ish but i REALLY want to get DD some Uggs :cry: but they are £100 :wacko:

aww limpet thats nice of work to let you have some time off before... i have taken 2 weeks before im due which means i start annual leave on 1st Sept... cutting it all a bit close i think! I WANT A BUMP PIC OF YOU!!
why do you want a bump picture of me...............runs away scared...........

I tell you what my brownies are lush!! My veg lasagne is smelling lush for tea!!!!Mmmmmmmmmm!!!!

I guess I should really book my next mw appointment up, can't see her till 28 weeks!! But I don't think they take bookings until 4 weeks in advance at my surgery! Seems a bit daft really as I am back to see my consultant and a scan at 34 weeks, I would wait but I want my Health in Pregnancy money haha!!!!! I am really not fussed about seeing her in all honesty, my 16 week app really put me off ever going back!! Gonna see in hubby can come with me!!

this baby is freaking me out!! The movements have been drastically reduced for the past few days :crys: I think If If dont get some proper movements outta this wee one tonight Ill be ringing the DOU tomorrow. :( :( :(

Oh no Little A, if its concerning you that much I would go. I think anything that doesn't seem 'normal' needs looking at!

Aww littleA :hugs: get it checked out if your not happy hun, although i must say my little monkey didn't seem to move for 2 days when i was on holiday but when i mentioned it to the consultant today he said it's probably cos bubba has moved so his back was lying against the wall of my belly (at the scan it was his favourite position) so i can't feel the legs & arms kicking etc. Do what it takes to put your mind at ease hun :hugs:

i have been taking it easy on the sofa, and have had 4 hard kicks. puts my mind at ease slightly.But I would like to know why lego has been so quiet.

glad you have got some kicks littleA - I would still give them a ring though if you are worried :hugs:
becs I think I need that recipe for the brownies, they sound lush!

Congrats on the scan Laura!

TeresaG, I'm going to get one of those pillows from a friend this weekend and I can't wait. I really feel like I need some support now. If it's any help I saw one of the posh ones in TK Maxx the other day for £30. We haven't bought much yet although we have had a lot of things handed down to us like the cot etc. We still need to get lots of things though like the pram.

Limpetsmum, my last day is the 11th August!

LittleA, I agree with the other ladies that you should get it checked out if it's worrying you. I imagine the baby is probably just hiding.

Hello all,

Did go back to bed, got an hour in snoozing! Felt much better for it, just a bit of a shame my morning sickness has crept back in!

Carley, You will find out a bit later on when you can't but help feel all the movements, my dd used to wake up about 10pm and kick all night, sure enough when she was born, wide awake at 10 and demanding attention all night!!
Never really thought about it like connecting the baby to the mains! I am not sure how direct it is, but see your point, perhaps that's why they only make one of them! Glad I got the battery one now:haha:

Becs, The domestic goddess! Brownies sound gorgeous!
I have a v pillow, it is a bit bulky and comfy to sit against but not sleeping on yet, i am sure i will use it loads to feed though it is very comfy and never had anything other than just normal pillows b4!
I did veggie lasagne for tea too, snap! (or as my 7 year old would say, twins!)

Limpetsmum, Glad everything going well, fingers crossed for your placenta to move. (the things we keep our fingers crossed for on here!!)
Good news on the work front too, nice of them to do that 4 week thing, how long will you be taking off, and do you return full or part time?
And come on share the bump, we have all done it!!:haha:

Little A, agree with Becs and limpetsmum, anything that feels not right get checked, we are all different so no one can say its normal because they had it, put your mind at rest! It is worrying, my bump is very quiet but i am getting the odd thump, and it is getting more noticible, just VERY gradually!

Well another busy day, took the bags to the charity shop, stupid cow in there, i lugged it in, pretty obvious i am pregnant, and say can i leave this here, and the woman says, put it at the back of the shop, luckily a woman shopping in there took it, and another member of staff took the rest, but it really annoyed me, old bat. They have signs up saying items wanted and you don't even get a thanks!:shrug: Manners cost nothing!! On top of that its not time she has to give up if she doesn't want to, its not my fault! (get's off soap box!)

Sure baby has moved today, felt funny this afternoon, after bag lugging incident, like things had moved, and i have had a prod about, and where there was a hard lump has moved, it was at the right of the bump but think its turned around, perhaps just getting comfy.
At scan baby was across me, but pretty sure its not now, i felt that lump for ages and when i was told how baby was lying i realised it was either a head or bum!

Got to go and de-nit my 7 yr old, bloomin schools, someone in her class must be crawling with them, i comb her ever 2 nights as that is supposed break the life cycle, and i get adults of her, so i know she is getting fresh ones every day, I treat her chemically holiday times and within 1 week of being back at school she is infested again!

:hugs:xx

Babythinkpink, I had the opposite experience. I took a bag in to a charity shop on Saturday and the guy jumped up and ran over to help me. He then came to get the last bag out of my car! When I thanked him he said 'no, thank you.' That's what you want!

It just worrying because baby has been kicking so hard for so long now, and is usually quiet predictable in her active time. But has not been doing her normal routine. I think I will call the DOU tomorrow if baby continues to be quiet

I don't blame you Little A!!!!

Well I have had trapped bloating painful wind!!! Had a number 2 which seem to help matters then I had sharp pain right thro to my back!! I am sure its down to the carton of oj I have had today!! Never had it before!! I guess I won't be having that again lol!!!

It just worrying because baby has been kicking so hard for so long now, and is usually quiet predictable in her active time. But has not been doing her normal routine. I think I will call the DOU tomorrow if baby continues to be quiet

Little A, my little man has been very quiet the past 2 days too and he has worried me sick. He is still VERY quiet and had a few small kicks. If he hasn't picked up by tomorrow I will call the doctors.
Perhaps our little ones are having a growth spurt or moved positions...FX'd anyway. I hope you feel little lego soon. x

Good Morning all,

We do have some quiet babies here, perhaps they will be all laid back!
I remember my others keeping me up all night, this bump just gives the odd wriggle, a few kicks and that is it.
Last night I had some movement, not kicks and i have felt 1 kick this morning, which i then start thinking could be wind or something!
These little September stars are certainly trying to worry us silly, and its working!:wacko:

Not so sick today, but still not feeling great, my dd has her little friend to come and play today so I cant go back to bed!

Dh has done school run for me today, so much nicer!

Hope everyone has a good day, and our babies start kicking us!

Teeny, totally right , if your worried see your midwife xx

:hugs:xx

Hello!!!

I slept like a log last night after having a sharp pain right across the bottom of my tummy, I am sure it was wind as it went after a while!! But then I worried that something was wrong with Hope!! Talk about paranoid LMAO!!! So Ian got the doppler out just to prove I was nuts and he was right, there she was wriggling away and heart beating very loud and strong!!! I also think I have been over doing things, my Mum said to me just because you feel 100% you mustn't forget you are carrying a little baby and you must ease up a bit!! I just think I can race around at my normal speed and feel ok, totally wrong as last night I was pooped!! So I am taking it easy today and doing light duties!!

Just off out with my friend to Mums and tots and then home to chill out and catch up on some sky+!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->