****September Stars!!****

Hi ladies

Laura - glad your scan went well :hugs:

This is my bouncer/rocker, it was 4 months old and I managed to get it for £25 :
https://www.mamasandpapas.com/product-wave-rocking-cradle-millie-boris/460245300/type-i/

I had a rough night, much the same as everyone else my little monster was kicking me really low down and laying on my bladder. I kept waking up and it made me feel really sick. I was up at 2am eating a ginger biscuit to try and ease the nausea. Perhaps baby was getting me back for being poked and prodded during the scan yesterday.

x

Morning all xxx

I slept awkward last night and now my back is stiff!!! Think I also did a bit too much lifting yesterday!! That will teach me!!! I feel perfectly well but must remember I have a little person inside me!!!! And it felt like Hope was having a party in me last night, bless her!!

Just off out in a bit, need to get some bits from town and then going to have a look at a nursery with my sister for my niece!!

Have a nice day ladies x

LittleA i love that bouncer, it's fab!

yay for team yellow laura!

becs make sure you have a restful day today, as much as you can anyway!

congrats to the scan news from yesterday and wel done Laura on staying team yellow i know how hard it is!!

Babythinkpink thanks for that i'm going to keep my eye out for one now hehehe!!

My baby is sooo active during the day s/he hardly moves at night, but right know its going crazy having a little jelly bean party!!!

Morning everyone

I hope you are all Ok. I didn't sleep very well last night and think I might have to invest in one of those wedge pillows or something to help me get a bit more comfortable. The neighbours dog barking didn't help though.

We haven't bought a single thing yet but we were discussing it last night and think that we ought to start looking and deciding on what we want. We did do and look at a few prams at the weekend but that is as far as we have got so far.

i think most people have either bought everything now or nothing.... i think we have nearly everything just some decorating to do.... :-(

we've started buying bits & pieces and are hoping to get our pram and car seat ordered within the next few weeks. It scares me a bit how fast the days disappear, and I'm worried baby will arrive & we'll have nothing! Some things seem to take a while to come in, and by the time you've had a good look, tested things out, decided, orderd, waited for stock etc a good few weeks can go by! My cousin's baby arrived 6 weeks early & they literally had nothing.
Mind you, I'm one of these who likes to be organised way in advance haha!

I ordered some bibs the other day and they arrived this morning - they are gorgeous, my friend recommended this website to me and they are really really soft :thumbup: Just thought I'd share :)
https://www.bandana-bibs.co.uk/

I haven't bought anything as yet either. I'm going to start after the 20 week scan next week though. I can't wait.

Well I had nothing til the other day, then went mad!

Lots to catch up on!

My morning sickness is back, we went to the park yesterday and i just wanted to get home, and as soon as i did i was sick.
Then again this morning and when i was driving in the car...Yucky!

Laura, congrats! x

Carley, that is good news that your baby has a good body clock already! My dd kept her active times when she was born, which was all night! x

MrsJ08, Bargain rocker/bouncer, its lovely x

Blob, I have chosen a swing that folds so i hope i can move it fairly easily. Do they eat batteries? I would imagine they do, I only found 1 mains powered and it was £120!

Becs, have a lovely day with your sister!

Time to go and check my facebook games!! Then i think back to bed, feeling really crappy :sick:

Back later, hopefully feeling better!

:baby:thinkpink xx

Babythinkpink - hopefully you are right and it's the body clock otherwise it's just me sleeping through anything again!!!

Also, would it not frak you out having baby in something thats attached to the mains?

Hello!!!

Well just made some yummy chocolate cheesecake brownies that smell divine, just done the veg for my lasagne for tonights tea!!! I am a domestic goddess lol!!!

I really think I need to get a maternity pillow thingy, been contemplating one for ages!! Might just get one and see if it helps my back lol!!!

oo becs the mat pillows (long 5ft ones) are only £15 on ebay new and you choose the cover colour....

i dont think they are branded as mat pillows but are the same as the £45 ones everywhere else as far as i can see.......

They are the ones I keep looking at Carley!! Got nothing to lose so gonna order one!!!!

i am waiting delivery for mine!!! cant bloomin wait..... going to be soooo comfy!!!

There are quite a few ladies on here that have them and say they are fab!!

WELL DONE YOU!!!! - now just the wait for delivery, hopefully it wont be like our 2ww all over again!!!

Hey girls, I haven't been keeping up with this thread since it moves sooo quickly!

Maternity pillows are lifesavers!! OH bought me one a few days ago (only £7 from rosebys) and it's made sleeping sooo much easier. Love it. xx

Hi all, hope your all well & having a good week so far?

Our pram is up and ready in our hallway! Wayne couldn't wait!! He won't let me wander round with it though, says people will stare!
I have been tempted to stroll up & down my garden path with mine heehee. We don't have a hallway so it's all folded up in a heap in the livingroom, might have a play & take photo's in a little while heehee

Omg I'm so exited I just felt the baby kick the palm of my hand
oh came and she stopped he moved his hand and she
started agen lol was very funny needless 2say he wasn't ammused lol x
cheered me up 4the day lol
i have to opposite problem, if i try to feel for an outward kick Tufty stops immediately......almost like he's been sussed that his Mummy knows he's in there :haha: but when DH puts his hand anywhere on my tummy, Tufty shuffles over & starts banging away like mad!!!

I am sooo glad some of you have pronounced bumps, all my work mates keep telling me how big i am already & how huge my baby will be!!!! Now i feel a bit more normal, thanks ladies :hugs:

I haven't gone for a specific theme mainly cos my nursery won't be ready until Tufty is ready to sleep in there (ie 6 months, until then he has a pine crib to go next to the bed in our room in winnie the pooh) until then it has to remain the computor room/baby changing room as we are tight on space. Although saying that i'm keeping the walls as they are, a neutral cream & beige, i have Humphreys corner bedding for when the cotbed does go up & curtains to match. For the walls i have bought wooden animals when are all painted & decorated with felt & i plan to attach them with velcro so Tufty can enjoy moving them around as he grows! Sounds a bit weird but i know what i mean :thumbup:

My mum bought me a maternity pillow - it is a JojoMamanBebe one, long & curvy so it snuggles around you & you can zip it into a coil to use as a nest then a floor cushion when baby is here, it's brilliant......although it leaves little chance of DH getting close to me at night :haha:

I had another follow up appointment with the consultant today, he says all is well. Bubba is growing nicely & my BP etc are all ok. My placenta is in the way but they hope it will grow out of the way by the time they re-scan me at 34 weeks. I am starting to feel a bit more sicky again now but i wonder if some of it is linked to how tired i feel. I submitted my maternity leave forms yesterday, my last working day is July 30th WOOHOO :happydance: my manager was a star & let me take 4 weeks annual leave to see me through august so i don't actually have to start my maternity leave until September :thumbup: leaving me more time with bubba :cloud9:

I guess i'd better go grab something to eat so it can settle in my tum as it's aquanatal night tonight, see you later ladies :hugs:

Ooooh im going to check out those pillows :) Am spending money on DD and baby in ASOS and Boden :blush:

Also now going to go and make some brownies :cloud9:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"