****September Stars!!****

Yay Bekklez!! Glad all is ok with Ellie!! Fab pic too!

Mrs J, that sucks, but good nothing is wrong. I think we all need to take a step back and look after ourselves a bit!!

Geez ladies! I think we all need to slow it down a little bit even when we are feeling great! It seems we are all exhausting ourselves trying to get everything done.:nope:
Same with me...Sunday DH and I really gave it a go in the spare room. We got a bunch of stuff sorted...but by Sunday night I was in pain everywhere...and I was still in pain Mon and by Tuesday DH had me call my MW. Just to make sure those sharp pains over the pubic bone weren't anything serious. She said most likely it was the position of Bean or the start of a UTI, so yesterday morning I had to go to the hospital lab and provide a urine sample. Should get the results tomorrow. I was feeling much better yesterday...no more sharp pains...but I have noticed by the emd of the day at around 7ish...I start feeling tired an achy. I guess my bodies way of saying SLOW DOWN!

Oh and ladies, my Bean is the same way. Yesterday I felt like a human punching bag...and today I have only felt a few pokes and wiggles. I'm thinking it's normal.:shrug: But, don't hesistate to get checked out if you feel something if off. :hugs:

Here is my 23 week bump pic!
https://i798.photobucket.com/albums/yy270/wishing4bfp/09-10/23Weeks.jpg

xo

Lovely Bump MamaBird! Only one week to V day for you! x

Had my 20 week scan today, it was lovely! I have a very active bubs & I am on team PINK! :) xx

(due 19/09/10)

Congrats mixedmama!!

Mamabird you are looking great!!

I am really pleased, the postie arrived with my cot bumper, cot quilt and lampshade (off ebay) and they are fab! I have also just got a changing bag to match my pram from ebay too for half price! I think I need to hide the credit card! I've got the spending bug!!

Hi all,

Congrats mixedmama, glad your scan went well!!

Asher, I think i need my card hiding from me too, especially when my new stuff arrives and i get all broody and exited over it, i will want more then!

Bekklez, so glad everything went so well, your bladder must be all lovely and squishy, my dd led on mine constantly and when she was too big do lean she would grab it, I could feel like she was kneading bread, except it was my bladder! :thumbup::hugs:

Amy, worth a regular check, and taking it easy.:hugs:

Mamabird, Lovely bump! :hugs:

MrsJ08, My pelvic floor is not too bad considering this is my 5th, but sometimes i seem to need a wee very suddenly! My worst is when i get bigger and cough, sneeze or laugh, and my friends don't help by joking about me being a tena lady!! Nice! I go back to normal after birth!!

Got to agree that we are all over doing it a bit, the weekend of clearing, cleaning and nesting is really taking its toll, and i am sure my morning sickness being back is tiredness.
I am pooped today, another early night for me!
Baby has been quiet, but then not sure if its just i am too busy to notice?
I try to sit down to get some quiet time, give baby a chance to wriggle but end up getting up for something.
Had to chase dd today as she ran off, I was not happy, I called her but she just kept going, luckily we live in a quiet area but it is my worst nightmare her running off and me not being able to catch her.
My ds did it to me when i was pregnant with my 7 yr old and I grabbed him just b4 he ran into the road, and fell flat on my bump, I remember being so upset, this brough it all back, me 'trying' to run to catch her!

Hello to everyone else, hope everyone had a good day, I just feel so very tired!!
Still yet to go out and vote, and cook tea for children, and bath dd and stick ds in the shower, then bed!:haha:
:hugs:xx

Finally had my 20 week scan today! Pleased to report that all is well with baby. It was so amazing to see it again and to see it wiggling around as it was asleep during the previous scan! I have a low-lying placenta though so I have to go back for another scan at 32 weeks.

Unfortunately, we still don't know the sex as baby had its knees pulled up and the midwife (I got the impression she didn't really approve of us wanting to know the sex) didn't seem interested in trying to get it to move. Think we'll treat ourselves to a 4D gender scan privately as we really want to know what we're having.

Here's my baby pics though!!

Attachments

• image1_first_cropped.jpg
    image1_first_cropped.jpg
    29 KB · Views: 1
  • image1_second_cropped.jpg
    image1_second_cropped.jpg
    30.1 KB · Views: 2
Congrats on the scan's ladies :flower:

wow mamabird love ya bump, i will be 23 weeks soon
i really should take some pic's too xxx

Hellloooooooo everyone!!

Wow, you lot don't half create some good reading material after just a few short hours! Sorry I've been AWOL the last couple of days, we have OFSTED in school :( I'm so stressed!! One day down, one to go, hopefully I won't get observed again as I already have been seen today.... my baby brain goes into overdrive when I'm speaking to a class full of children! I don't know what the inspector thought when I stopped halfway through a sentence because I'd forgotten what I was talking about!! Luckily the kids are used to it by now!! Hehehe

Sorry I can't respond to everything, too much!! Hope everyone is well??!

Hi hunni

aww bless ya, hopefully they will remember that they have see you today and leave ya bee tomorrow xxx

Wow you have the same due date as me too:happydance:

Congratulations on your scans Mixed Mama and Elphaba!! Lovely pictures Elphaba - really clear.

We've just been to vote, now we are going to have a lovely chicken for our tea with chips and salad. Yum Yum! Bit nicer than the tea and toast I had at the Maternity unit yesterday

I just noticed that the baby-gaga tickers are over the half way box!! WOW!!! SCARY!!!!

I am so so sad for Miss Maternal. She had her 20 week scan today and they found no heartbeat xxx She has said on her scan thread on here x
Really puts in to perspective how precious life really is xxx
Bless her, I just don't have the words to say how sad I am for her and her partner xx

What awful awful news, so so sorry for her. After the lady who went into premature labour and lost her baby at 23 weeks earlier this week, there seems to be far too much sad news here recently :(

yeah as you say it puts it all into perspective, poor lady!!

Im not very well today i think my OH is trying to murder me lol - i have food poisoning and have been unwell with it all day.... but at least my nice new maternity pillow arrived today... im never going to let it go i love it sooo much!!

Just been down to vote too..... what an experience!!! not!!! our polling station is literally a metal container in the middle of a field...... what a dump!

i need food im dying but the midwife says only toast and to sip water regularly. she didnt sound too worried as long as i was keeping liquids down, which i am.

Might go back to bed and watch a dvd and let my oh dote on me for a few more hours (dont worry ill take the laptop with me) ......

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->