****September Stars!!****

Oh no Carley I was just reading your fb status!!! What a mare!!!!!

My kicks are to the side of my belly button and low down, but I feel her move all over!!

glad your scan went well mrsj... pics are gorgeous!

Im just finishing off my decorating now! well hubs is doing the last of the glossin as dad took the rest of the brushes :dohh: when its dried under the radiator (quick drying) i will gas myself by spraying the radiator LOL (dont worry i wear a mask)

Cant wait to hoover and mop and put everything back where it should be once and for all!

Oh Carley, what a day!
I had to be AA rescued a few weeks ago, yay for the AA!
Newborns are pretty clean really, so you can bath then every few days, you can top and tail them days in between, which is just a bowl of warm water and cotton wool, and start at top, wipe face, under chin, in little skin folds (milk can trickle behind their ears when feeding!) Then dress top of baby and do bottom end, voila one clean bubs! Its all personal choice though, and my babies have always been really dry and water been one to avoid each day til they were a bit less flakey!
My only yuck with a dummy was a worry about germs being picked up on it, but with what babies put in there mouths it is no different, I try to carry sterilised spares even now, and keep used ones on a clip so it doesn't drop to the floor.
Glad the cats are ok!!

Louise, thanks, just remember this is my 5th so not one single muscle in my tum to keep it in!!:haha:
I do put on plenty of excess weight with my bumps, I think not much is baby!

:hugs:xx

thanks for that babythinkpink, i was just awashed with questions that i didnt know the answers to!!

AA are amazing people and car is being fixed tomorrow...... god what a day!!!

Has anyone seen that thread on stoopid things OH's have said? ... its well funny...... please add some more to it i needed a laugh today!!!

Carley you poor thing but I'm glad to hear nobody was hurt.

Optical, I think your trip to London will be fine at 30 weeks. I don't live far so if you're suffering you could just come over and talk babies! lol x

I am looking at bouncers!! What are you all getting??!!

GUTTED! just ran out of radiator paint! Was sooo close to getting it all finished today pfft!

Ill be using the same bouncer we had for caitlyn! Fisher price think pink bouncer :D

Caitlyn LOVED hers and its sooo cute ... cant wait to get it out of the loft again :D

ooo i think we're going with a rocker instead of a bouncer....... might have both though!!! who knows!!! we're saving that one for the baby show...

this is mine

https://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y22/brainlesslittleaurora/P170310_1542.jpg
https://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y22/brainlesslittleaurora/P170310_1556.jpg
https://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y22/brainlesslittleaurora/P170310_154202.jpg
bought form here!!>> https://www.argos.co.uk/static/Product/partNumber/3761755/Trail/searchtext>BOUNCER.htm

Lovely bouncer Little A!

My first loved his, but the others always seemed to strain to get out fairly soon! So I am getting a rocker, that i can adjust to just use as a seat a bit later on, if baby wants to bounce i may get one!

Carley, you can get one that does both, has a little bar you put down at back to stop rocker bit and its a bouncer, I think anyway, i will be looking out for one now!!

Night night all, going to prod belly see if i can get a few wriggles and kicks out of bubs b4 bed time!

:hugs:xx

Carley, rock or fixed base, page 89 of catalogue, which is fun to look through! xx

https://www.toysrus.co.uk/info/trubw_babiesrusss_catalogue.jsf?shop=BabiesRUs

This is our bouncer from Babies r us

xx

Attachments

• bouncer.jpg
    bouncer.jpg
    23.7 KB · Views: 2
Bekklez: I'm having the same paranoia right now! Gosh aren't we bad!?? lol! I feel kicks pretty much everywhere...but the last couple of days have been down low and a lot of kicks to the bladder. Also, I have been getting sharp pains in what seems like my pubic bone?? Especially when I get up and walk around. Not sure is this is my muscles stretching and pelvis loosening up?? It's really got me paranoid though. What do you ladies think??

Hi girls!
Even more cute bump pics!

:hugs: to all those worrying about movements. We'll have to pull these posts up when we're further along and feel like we're being hammered from the inside out! :)
That's one of the nicest things about being a second-time mum - there are all sorts of parts to both the pregnancy and that first year that I'm going to really relax and enjoy this time around because I know how fast each stage seems to melt away. I'm pretty sure that this is going to be my last pregnancy, so I'm trying to really appreciate every little thing.

Poor little Simon woke up with a head cold two days ago and is an absolute fountain of snot. It is as disgusting as it sounds. :sick: And now I am feeling that slightly congested feeling starting. Nooooooooo!!!!! I hate getting colds while pregnant! :hissy:

Well finally had my scan today and we are on team................ YELLOW! oh that's right we aren't finding out lol just wanted to join all the announcing that everyone else is doing.

Everything looks great, The baby is measuring a week ahead but doctor isn't too fussed about that. It was being a stubborn little booger though, doc was trying to get a pic of face and it refused to get into a good position, every time he found the face is would turn over. He listened to the heartbeat and it just kept kicking him lol so its feisty.

:rofl: Awww i want to announce also boooooo!!

Awww i love the bouncers..im getting one and i have a swing from last time :) I love the swings but annoying to move around.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->