****September Stars!!****

morning mama's 2be:flower:
haven't been on here much,and i just can't keep up with everybody hee hee!oooooo just had a few low kicks lol,loving it though,brings it all back:kiss:

so i had my 20 week scan last week,couldn't find out what i was having as bubs legs were tightly shut:dohh:although everybody thinks it's going to be a boy!when i saw the baby at the dating scan myself and oh just said to each other thats a little boy,it's so weird but just a feelinng we have lol.

at my dating scan and also my 20 wk scan they picked up something called a 'fibrous band',they said it's like a piece of stretchy tissue inside me and that it's very insignificent(sp) but i will be seeing a consultant next week for a 2nd opinion.worst cases they said is when the baby happens to develop underneath these 'fibrous bands' and somehow it becomes restricted which could worse case amputate a limb(ummm not so insignificent):cry:but they said in my case baby has been free moving and the band is not in any way obstructing the baby.what should i say to the consultant on monday?i don't want to go the rest of my pregnancy without being re-scanned surely they will want to monitor it?i would feel alot more reasured if they were to keep an eye on it.at the end of the day isn't that the point of having ultrasound scans?give me your thoughts girls.

on a lighter note,went and ordered my pram yesterday the icandy peach in tomato,love it love it:happydance:ordered a few extra's too although not the changing bag as i just didn't like how huge it was....it was sooo heavy and awkward,really well made but could have done with being slightly smaller!so keeping my eyes peeled for another bag,any recommendations?

right better be off soon gotta go get a workout in:thumbup:i really am trying to keep active,it's not easy but i feel good afterwards:haha:
take care xx

Morning all!
Been AWOL a few days, been mad around here, with Jack turning 3 and stuff. Like Becs I think I need to slow down a bit. I know I'm only pregnant, not ill, but the madness of the weekend has really taken its toll on me this week. I was shattered at work Tues and Weds and am very glad to be off today. There are jobs to do around the house but I am trying to chill a bit too.

My little baba has been very quiet last night and this morning, and I am trying not to get too bothered by it!! It did just give a little wiggle though while I was typing that!! I think it's growth spurt time, cos I had awful stretching pains most of yesterday. I am also starting with the lovely sciatica and back pain! I thought I was doing well, but it's all coming at once!!!

Anyway, hope you ladies are good today. Teeny and Little A, I hope your little ones get on the move for you. If in doubt, contact the MW. xxx

Morning girls!

Got a stinking cold today and bleeding is here still... thinking of going to MAU to get checked. Dunno if i will though, i feel ok aside from my cold!

How is everyone??

xx

I wish it would let up for you hun. Hugs, Yeah, get yourself off for a check if you're worried.

Im not worried, i know my baby is ok at the minute... but i know my body could give her up at any time :(

Hi ladies

Amy I think you should go and get it checked for your own piece of mind X

Sorry I've been a little quiet. I had a pig of a day yesterday! It started well enough, I bought some lovely baby things in M&S, but then it went rapidly downhill. I took DH to A&E to get his broken leg checked (they are now saying it's not broken but that's another story) we were there for 2.5 hours. Just as we were about to leave I started seeing stars, felt dizzy and sick and nearly fainted. Luckily I was sat down at the time! I got sent straight to the maternity unit to get checked out. I wasn't worried that anything was wrong with Jellybean, I had a feeling it was to do with me. They listened to Jellybeans heartbeat and all was well (143bpm) My blood pressure was fine but I had low blood sugar. They took some blood (3 attempts - I look like a pin cushion) and it didn't show anything of concern. I had some protein in my urine but it was only a low level and I have had it since the beginning of pregnancy. They wanted to check it so that they have a base line figure to compare it to for later in the pregnancy. I'm assuming that's just in case of pre-eclampsia. Anyway, after nearly 5 hours they sent me away and have told me to make sure I am getting enough rest and that I am eating regularly enough. The best thing about it was that DH had to sit by my hospital bed for a change! Lol!!

Oh no Mrs J!!!! You take it easy lady xxx I am having a rest day today, strick orders from hubby! I just feel totally wiped out!!!

MrsJ and xcited4mybump, hope everything is ok. It all sounds like the professionals are just being cautious.

Amy, I would go get checked again just so that it's on your notes if nothing else.

xx

:hugs: Amy, go get checked it'll make you feel better and reassure you.

I finally had my 21 week scan today! everything went well, they checked the baby all over and she's fine, everything is where it should be and working well!
I got my question about pressure answered, the first thing they said is "Haha! baby is laying right on your bladder!" and showed me the screen with baby pushing right against it. :dohh: at least I know now the pressure isn't anything to worry about and baby is just being comfy using my bladder as a pillow. :(
It took them an hour + to get a look at the skin at the base of the spine, they tried for ages but she just wouldn't move! so they told me to go for a walk then come back in half an hour and to eat/drink something sugary. So far today I've had a small bottle of full sugar cola, a can of fanta and an energy boost chocolate bar and the baby STILL wouldnt move and is curled in the same position. Lazy baby!

Here's the pic, not too good again, she's all curled up. Feet over head = comfy apparently!
https://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y11/CyanidexBarbie/ellie.jpg?t=1273153017

My LO is resting on my bladder!! I swear she does it on purpose!!!

Silly monkeys! sometimes I have to waddle trying not to pee myself :blush: :haha:

Its a bloody nightmare, I always seem to want to go when there is no loo, and then all of a sudden its like I can't hold myself!!!

Welcome Steph!!

Bekklez - so glad everything went well, I know you were feeling anxious.

My jellybean likes to lay on my bladder, a couple of times I've literally only just made it to the loo in time and one time I didn't make it before some leaked out - lol! Sorry TMI. It's a reminder to do my pelvic floor exercises!

That happened to me as well MrsJ08!! Glad all went well Bekklez x

glad it went well bekklez - what a pickle for squishing your bladder! :haha:
I am so rubbish at remembering to do my pelvic floor exercises, although I know I really should I just forget all the time!

Bekk least you got a nice long look at your baby :)

Amy :hugs: :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->