****September Stars!!****

On no Carley, hope you feel better soon x Make sure that OH of yours looks after you!!
Glad your pillow came today, hope mine comes soon!!

That is such such awful news. I can't imagine what she must be going through.

Oh no Becs! that's awful :cry:

And Carley - I hope you feel better tomorrow :hugs: you need a little bell now you can ring when you need your OH to bring something. :haha:

my OH's reply to the bell suggestion was something along the lines of it being stuck up my bum if i tried it - gotta love that man....

What sad news :cry:

Hope you feel better soon Carley - hope you feel better tomorrow x

Oh no that is such sad news about miss maternal :cry: Poor poor girl.

Hope you feel better soon Carley! I was feeling a bit crappy the last couple of days, like I've been getting a cold you know when you just feel a bit rubbish, but I'm feeling a bit better now so hopefully I'm not getting a full on cold!

xx

Hi ladies,
Only a brief visit tonight as i don't feel too good :nope: hope everyones mind gets put at ease soon :hugs: to you all. Carley get better soon sweetie xxx

i really love this site. everyone is sooo supportive... which is great when you live with an unsympathetic ogre!!!! He's great though, keeps me grounded...

Oh so sad about Miss Maternal. So so sad. :(

:hugs: Carley

Its quite scary sometimes i think this site last time i remember a few babies being lost in second tri and even my text buddy who lost hers during the birth its very scary being more aware. :(

how awful for miss maternal :cry:

have been to the assessment unit today as i was bleeding alot. No reason found for the bleed as usual which is quite frustratig as there was so much blood she had to swab it away to see my cervix. I have a bit of protein in my urine but nothing much. Im finding it really quite hard to be positive. I can't lose another baby... i keep thinkin of my poor evie, this baby will be bigger than evie was by over a week now. Everyday that goes by is precious... hoping to make it to 24 weeks and beyond. 24 weeks 2 weeks tomorro!

Amy if positive thoughts, love and hugs would get you there alone then look no further than us lot! I spend a lot of time thinking about you and praying everything works out for you xxxxxxxxxx

thank you louise :hugs: im so grateful for the support. Im a bit sad tonight that i know i wont be having a sept baby i hope im still welcome here tho! xx

nah, doubt it very much. like my consultant said, its likely my baby will be early given the amount of bleeding i have had, its just a question of how early xx

aww Amy big hugs :hugs:

And no matter when your baby arrives you will always be a September star! There are a few of us 'imposters' hanging around, can't get rid of us ha ha xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->