****September Stars!!****

nope they dont, which is why they dont sell on ebay much anymore x

hmm hope someone buys mine... can't argue with £60! lol If no one buys it I'll stick it on gumtree as well x

I am sure someone will buy it Emzy!!! Its a good price!

We've just decided on the iCandy Cherry! Either in fudge or the red/black colour. I'm watching a few on ebay as we speak. x

Ohh bump buddies and pram budies F&C ha ha! It is a lovely pram. They didn't have the red/black one in the shop so I didn't see that one in person, but we decided on fudge in the end anyway. Can't wait to get it and wheel it up and down the road like a mad woman lol! It's being delivered to my mum and dads house in Kent though, so we won't have it until they next visit xx

I prefer the fudge but my oh prefers the other one! There are more fudge ones on ebay though.. whooo hoo! x

i think more clothes will go with the fudge.... where as if the black one was just black it would be fine but its got a big fuck off red basket rofl and red bits on it of course

I have to say this for me is the most exciting part of being pregnant, buying things and just generally enjoying the whole experience!!

You are very right Amy. It's brilliant isn't Becs?! I never thought I'd get excited over a pram!

Hiya ladies! I like the buying stuff too, it's so nice!!

I had a Bebe Confort Loola last time for Jack, which has been ok for some things and crap for others. I got a carrycot for it though off ebay last time, which was really well used, so am looking forward to getting that out again. Of course I got my Jane replacement off ebay a few weeks ago too, and that's like my new baby for my new baby!!

I got a new crib mattress and some fitted sheets for the crib yesterday from JL but couldn't resist having a good push of a few prams around the shop just for good measure ha ha!!

I have had a really hormonal day today, felt like I had a really mad temper brewing all day, and nothing has really shifted it. I am sleeping so crap, and all the stuff I thought I was avoiding have come to bite me on the bum. Literally. My back is sore, all down my left bum cheek and leg are sore, and I've got heartburn. Boo hiss.

Have got my consultant appointment tomorrow though, so she should do my heartbeat check and stuff, am gonna mention all the little issues to her, maybe she'll take pity and order me a couple of weeks off work!!!

arghhhhhhh my babys turn to be naughty and not move :( ive tried two ice lollies, two cans fizzy juice, a cup of tea,jumping up and down and its still not moving any other ideas :( x

lay down and be quiet! babies LOVE you moving, it makes them sleep haha... betcha if you lay down your bubs will wake up xx

arghhhhhhh my babys turn to be naughty and not move :( ive tried two ice lollies, two cans fizzy juice, a cup of tea,jumping up and down and its still not moving any other ideas :( x

lay down and be quiet! babies LOVE you moving, it makes them sleep haha... betcha if you lay down your bubs will wake up xx

Defo! Pretty much what I was gonna say! Mine is so quiet whenever I am busy doing something where I am on the move, rocks him to sleep!! Wakes up when I sit down and chill usually. x

They've probably just laid down quite low down like Teeny's or facing inwards so you can't feel the kicks. x

thats why movement usually sends newborns to sleep :)

I wouldnt worry too much hun as movement varies this early on. You know whats normal for you though so if your worried give your MW a ring xx

I have had some movements that feel like she is trying to get out of my lady garden!!! Very weird!! Feels like she is kicking me to come out!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->