****September Stars!!****

haha when i was in hospital last week the woman put the speculum up me... went to the drawers to get some swabs and little miss was kicking the speculum... oh god, the WEIRDEST feeling in the world haha

I always remember that weird feeling! I used to think Archie was trying to do a runner down my leg! Must be a nerve thing, very odd!!!

Ooh how long do you have to wait for it Emzy? x

It's being delivered to my mum and dads a week on tuesday and then my mum is planning on visiting at the beginning of July, so she will bring it with her then!

Boo hiss wish I was coming to the baby show, just can't do it. Nobody to have the boys and do school duty. I hope you all are gonna post some pics!

You could try a bath, that is a combination of being still and something that just seems to always drive my babies nuts, not had one yet that didn't have a good old wriggle when i had a bath!

Yes buying and sorting baby stuff is so lovely, I am half temped to show everyone pics of all my stuff, I have been looking at it, and i have bought a baby fleece wrap with little leg spaces, and it wraps with a little hood, and it is just sooooooo very cute! (of course if i do you will know what team i am on!!)
I got it all out to show dh today, and he was really taken with it all, he agreed how nice the quality was.

My pram is in red, its the Haulk Infinity, I loved it with dd, and never used the pram much, but school runs will be walkable by September, so I can push my baby through the park every day, one of those things i can't wait to do!
I have the matching cosytoes, and pram bag, as well as the pram, baby seat and pushchair parts, it is a bit bulky on the base but perfect for this time round where i am just walking everywhere.

Louise, there are many aches and pains connected to pregnancy, and i expect it is just a combination of some of those, but always get it checked and put your mind at rest xx
I get a low pain, and it starts at night and by morning is really painful, but its trapped wind, and once its gone :blush: I am fine!!

I think i may get the pram out next week, have a push about, and clean everything, just hoping i don't find anything wrong with it and i need a new one! I am happy with that one, I didn't like the low pram at first, but it's grown on me.

Anyway, off to bed now, just got to check out facebook, and settle my dd back to bed, then its sleep for me, I hope!!

Night night All, hope for a better catch up tomorrow, it all moves so fast here!!

:hugs: xx

Hi ladies, thanks for the advice, I haven't called the midwife because I'm thinking it's a sickness bug/food poisoning.... been in bed all afternoon!
I'm still a bit worried because I haven't been able to keep anything down, but hopefully it'll pass fairly soon! If I'm this pathetic with this kind of thing now, I can't wait to see what I'll be like in labour!! x

Hi Ladies,
Hope your all well - i've only managed to briefly skim through the thread.....sorry :blush:
Today has been quite a nice day compared to the rain all day yesterday. I managed to get in the garden to repot my seedlings & put my ;arger tomatoe plants out :) i love it when the garden comes alive!
Went to Ikea yesterday in search of a not toy hammock.......they don't sell them anymore, more do argos.....or mothercare.....or toysrus :growlmad: gonna have to order one off ebay by the looks of it - how bloody annoying!
My nursery is beginning to look a little crammed now, i have no idea where i'm gonna fit a baby in it :shrug: lol. I keep telling myself it'll work out.........somehow.......:shrug:
Well i'm off to chill with my book on the sofa with DH until bedtime, maybe if i wiggle my toes at him i'll get myself a foot massage........worth a try me thinks :winkwink:
Have a good week at work ladies, night night xxx

just noticed your post apaton - glad all is ok, arn't they little sods worrying us so!

Can all those who want to meet up at the baby show PM me your email address & phone number (if you want to) so i can get something sorted out pleeeeease :flower: it's gonna be a busy old day so i propose we meet just before lunch (to accomodate the late arrivers) so we can storm an area & settle into a nice september stars meet over lunch.
Thanks very much folks, hope to be hearing from you soon :hugs:

I'm going but on the Sunday so think I'll miss most of you.

Glad the baby's moved now apaton! x

Louise, I had some sort of ligament pain and thought I was in early labour and thought 'ouch it hurts too much, I don't want to do this!' so goodness knows how I'll cope with the real thing!!

Morning All!

Lovely day, children at school, yet more washing in the machine, my eggs for the day are boiled, and things look good!

Someone said to me this morening, 'coming on nicely' I looked at her strangely then realised she was on about the bump!! I had to explain how sick i had been in previous pregnancies and I forget, til I look down!!:haha:

I love the garden too, in the spring, we live in a pretty rural space, with a park behind us, and its so lovely to see the trees all in bud and leaf.
We planted courgettes, carrots, beans and salad leaf all of which are coming up:happydance:

Labour is totally different to anything else, and nothing even describable! (blimey i didn't even know that was a word and spell check highlights everything!)

Louise, hope your feeling better soon :hugs:

Apaton, My baby moved a few days ago, and things have felt different since, I am getting kicks now but they are to the bladder mainly, it would be nicer somewhere else, but my babies seem to have all liked my bladder, I assume it is all soft and feels nice to push and kick!

Asher, I hope we get pics too, wish i could go but too many children and too many miles means i can't:nope:
I went years ago when i just had my son, now he is 16 now so that is how long ago that was!
Bet its brilliant, have fun those who go, will be great for the stars to meet up!

Anyway time to check dd has not wee'd on the sofa, she was determined not to have pants or a nappy on, and she is not ready, well she thinks she is! And my boiled egg is calling to me!

Bye for now, Happy Monday everyone, feel better Louise xx

Baack to work today after having thursday and friday off due to D&V which was WONDERFUL!!! Now ive come back i have 27 voicemail messages and both of my consultants are being complete arses..... as soon as you leave them alone for 5 mins EVERYTHING goes wrong.... so by 9am i was crying at my desk - oh the hormones!!! I text my OH for some sympathy and no reply :-(

I am having a huge debate with myself about the pram systems we're going to get - so advise please ladies.....

1. What is the difference between the iCandy cherry and iCandy Peach? (we've been looking at the peach system as the blossom may come in handy in a few years)

2. Has anyone not bought the carrycot with their travel system? if so why not? if you DO have the carrycot has it been well used?

3. What do people do on long (10 hour) car journeys with LO - should they be lying flat?

HAHA look at my post im so overthinking it all!!!!

Limpets i will PM you my number - i think on the friday we should be there in time for lunch etc....... if i put my foot down.

Babythink - was it you who lives in Somerset? where? im only down the road....

Amy - glad you're still ok... you do worry me sometimes!!

i bought a rocking armchair thingy at the weekend its sooo comfy.... https://www.discountbabyequip.co.uk...o.ir?cName=furniture-nursing-childrens-chairs

i love it!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->