****September Stars!!****

im ok carley, still bleeding but hey, its not gonna stop! baby show soon!

its about medium... stops and starts though, just trying to take it easy xx

Louise, would you describe the pain as a bad stitch? If so I had that and it was horrid and lasted two days. Apparently it's quite normal and just those darn ligaments stretching again.

Congrats on your cousin apaton!!

:hi: everyone else.

x

Hey Girlies

Hope you're all well! I've had a lovely weekend so far. My mum and dad decided to come up for an impromptu visit and took us out for dinner last night, which was lovely. Then today, they took us to the Trafford Centre and bought us a brand new pram!! Some of you might remember that I bought a Mama's and Papa's Herbie off ebay REALLY early on, when I was about 10 weeks. It was total bargain at £65 so couldn't turn it down. Well, the pram is lovely and everything except it is really heavy and hard to put up and down. I had a practice with it and got all stressed and upset as I couldn't do it on my own. We don't drive, but live on a really good bus route so we bus it everywhere, which is fine but if one of the busses isn't an easy access one, then I'll have to collapse the pram and I couldn't do it on my own, so I got in a bit of a flap!

Anyway, I'm going on now lol I was moaning to my mum about it and my dad offered today to get us a brand new one so we went to John Lewis and tried a few and we ended up getting the iCandy Cherry https://www.icandyuk.com/products_detail.php?id=cherry_carrycot. I love it! The carry cot comes off really easily and the whole thing collapses easily and is so light, so I will be able to do it on my own. Woohoo!

I'm starting my new job tomorrow so getting a bit nervous! Sure it'll be alright though. It's weird to think that really I'll only be working for a few weeks before going on Maternity Leave! I'm hoping to work 12 weeks, but it all depends on whether they extend the contract or not. Finger's crossed!

Anyway, I'm going on again so I'll go for now!

xx

thats fab hun! I have the cherry too, had it for caitlyn too, i LOVE it still. Just need to buy a carrycot for mine x

Aw that's fab, I'm glad you love it. It's always hard to tell which one to buy when you've never had to use one before! The Carry Cot on it's own I think was £150 in John lewis. What colour do you have? x

mines fudge... im gonna get a carry cot off ebay. for the length of time its used its not worth it!

I got fudge too. I know, it's so expensive!! Cost bloody £450 all together. I'd never have been able to afford that, so thank god for mum and dad lol x

I only bought the stroller and the footmuff, think it cost about £300 brand new. The carry cot is £130 from the shop i got the pram from. Should be able to get one off ebay for 50-60 quid, hoping i can!

Yeah I would have thought you will be able to. I've just put my M&P Herbie pram on ebay and hoping someone wants it!

Amy - doesn't look like you will have a problem getting a Cherry Carrycot in Fudge on Ebay - there are four on there at the moment ending in a few days
https://shop.ebay.co.uk/i.html?_trk...hchairs_GL&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14&_sop=15&_sc=1

Well I haven't made it out of my dressing gown today, I feel lightheaded and really tired. Even getting up to go to the loo is an effort. I'm starting to notice patterns in when the baby is asleep and active now. For some reason the baby seems to go on a kicking spree at about 2.30 in the afternoon for an hour. It happened yesterday when I was shopping in Kingston and has happened again today.

Hope everyone is having a nice weekend
x

Yeah im watching the one in loughbrough, they're all miles away from me but OHs sister lives in loughbrough and will hopefully pick it up for me if i win it x

The Herbie we've got is Black. It is lovely, but as I say I just can't disconnect it all very easily on my own and it's a little bit big for hauling onto busses lol Maybe I'm just a weakling. I bought it for £65 so I've listed it at £60 and hope to make about the same as I paid back. I'm not bothered about making any money on it just want it to go!

ohh the red one is nice, called Hot n Bothered isn't it? I'd defo have got the red one if I'd have bought it in the shop! I don't think M&P sell the Herbie anymore... I can't see it on their website anymore anyway!

nope they dont, which is why they dont sell on ebay much anymore x

Hello ladies xxx

Hope you are all well!!!!!!

Had a lovely day out today, went out for lunch with my family and then bought some bits for Hope!!!! Just having some tea then gonna have a shower and an early night!!!!
Ian is off early in the morning for the week, so get the bed all to myself!!!! Can't bloody wait!!!!!!
Lousie I had that the other day, it was deffo trapped wind for me!

Well I went to the soft play today and then went to see our wedding photos today :yipee:

I really want the Luna... But just now i have the Jane travel system, the apple with a pear converter and also a zapp :dohh: Going to sell the zapp though ASAP

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->