****September Stars!!****

I agree with Amy, Choc. Your OH needs to sort himself out as you need to be working together as a team with both his daughter and your LO. Hope you get through the arguing soon xx

Ann!! I absolutely LOVE your bump progression!!!
I have been meaning to do that...but have no clue how! Lol!
Your bump is really coming along now!!

xo

Choc - I have a SD who is 11. From day one (she was 7 when DH and I met) my DH has asked me to treat her as I would any future child of ours and that includes discipline. It's unreasonable of your OH not to allow you to discipline her, you have to work as a team and back each other up in front of the child and air any disagreements about how things were dealt with afterwards. If you are not allowed to discipline her, firstly she won't respect you or your wishes in your own home and secondly it will impact on your relationship with your own child who will not understand why his/her sibling doesn't listen to you. It's vital that both children are treated equally and with complete fairness. I feel for you hun, being a step-parent is the most thankless task in the world and however much people may think otherwise, you never fully appreciate what you are getting into until you are in that position. I suggest you talk to your OH about it and show him this thread if necessary. Just so as you know, there are some really supportive forums out there for step-parents. I don't need them now thankfully, but I took a lot of advice from them when I first found myself in the role of a step-parent. Good luck and feel free to PM me if you want to talk more x

Hi All

Been absolute knackered today had a lovely lie in this morning until 10.15 as lovely DH got up with my little girl. Anyhow ended up going back to bed at 4pm until 9 this evening. Up a little late at the moment but starting to feel tired again. I'm not sure if baby is having a growth spurt or my gestational diabetes making me knackered.

Can't wait until Weds as have my scan at 8.30 in the morning so will know what team we are on. Baby is moving about loads now and has spurts early in the morning or late evening, it is lovely to feel them. xx

Choc :hugs: I think the other ladies said it all TBH you need to talk with your OH.

Yaay for scan :)

xprincessx, yup, a big difference! Good luck at your scan xx

Fish and Chips, lovely pics, nice to see the progress, will be fab to be looking at the 26,29,32 etc, we will all be pretty big! :thumbup:

Choc, nothing worse than argument, and it sounds rotten what you are going through right now:nope:
Will pm you, my reply has ran on a bit!! xx

Blondie, Good luck at your scan xx

I am really tired today, again! I was not this tired in first tri when you are supposed to notice it!

Not up to much today, weekly shop, dh wants to come, will have to make sure i feed him b4 we go or he picks up everything in sight!!:dohh:

Have a great day all

:hugs:xx

Oh, you are so fast on here. I try to read all the posts but then I haven't got any time to reply anymore (mostly because my DS wants to click all the buttons)

Choc
I agree with everyone: Your OH needs to be talked to! If you have a child in your house you need to be able to tell her off (if naughty). One day you might have sleep over friends for your child and you would tell them off if they're naughty to wouldn't you?

Congratulation to everyone who has reached the 24th week!

I'm going to be 20 weeks tomorrow. Halftime. Somehow it's going really slowly this time round. I would have thought it's going to go faster because of all the appointments etc I have with my youngest and eldest.

On Friday we'll have our scan. I'm really nervous about it.

Yesterday our second dd has had her first forgiveness. Well, it wasn't as bad as we feared. She did need the longest time of all the kids there but not as long as I would have thought ;-) Crafty as she is, she was collecting things to confess all week. She was the only one of the kids there who skipped to the priest. You can tell how scared she was. Hehehe. I'm pleased that's over. In two weeks she'll have her first communion.

I'm really spoiled today. I have had my normal mothering Sunday in March but because I'm German my family also gave me pressies and lovely things today too. It's Mother's day in Germany today.

Have a lovely Sunday everyone

Bit pointless but 21 weeks today!:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

Checked my ticker, its right, i was wrong, all this time i was thinking it was Monday my weeks went up, no ticker right its Sunday!:thumbup:

Hi thanks everyone for replys iv tried talkin 2him with the
reply of I'm goin 2the football all day so leave me alone.
I'v left him 2sortin her out 2day and she been thowin some
rights tantrums he just said I need to get ready2 go out
and j said tough get on with it

Hi Ladies!

I havent been on here in a bit:blush:just been feeling rubbish and really tired. Baby has really started to wake me at night with kicking and I just have no energy so yesterday I stayed in my jim jams all day and it looks like today may be the same!
Dreading going back to work tomorrow as I will be dead on my feet!

We are still bunged up with the cold which is no fun!

Cant believe I am 23 weeks now...not long til we head off to 3rd tri!!!!:wacko:

Plus I am trying to crack on and get the spare room done but my dad has been dragging his heels a bit as he is putting on new skirting boards (the ones we have are small and weird) and also putting double power sockets in. But he has been "meaning" to come and do this for a few months now so I stropped:blush: yesterday at him and he is coming a week on Sat to do it...then we have to choose paint and get a carpet and a chest of drawers then I can start sorting otu what I still need to get. I bought a few lovely wee baby grows/sleepsuits and outfits off ebay so hopefully sorted for newborn and 0-3...then its getting stuff out the attic and put together again.:happydance:

Apaton congrats on your new cousin!

Choc I hope you get things sorted with your OH:hugs:

Better go and make some breakfast/lunch

:hugs:

Emma.xx

Hi ladies, I need a little bit of advice please?

I mentioned yesterday that I was in some discomfort, I had a lot of diet coke on friday night followed by am indian (korma, nothing spicy).. well all friday night I was up with stomach cramps and pain which I put down to bloating/indigestion...

well it's no better now, I'm really struggling as I can't eat more than a few mouthfuls before I feel really uncomfortable again, the pain is continual but worsens after eating. Last night I was sick before bed and even that didn't ease the pain.. I've also been up throughout the night with horrible back pain!!!

Sorry for the long moan, I just wondered if anyone knows what this might be? I've thought about indigestion etc but it seems to have been going on too long, maybe it's just that my stomach etc is all moving up and getting squished? It seems weird that it came on so suddenly.... i even hurts when I'm sitting/laying down.. it's right at the top of my stomach, under my rib cage although seems to spread higher up into my ribs.... help????

I had that for a few days, it got to the point where I just didn't eat or drink without feeling so full and bloated afterwards and then after about a day of not eating it went. If your not feeling hungry from it maybe don't eat much and just sip water and see if it eases? I was thinking all sorts like I had stomach cancer and everything but I haven't had it since.

Also have as much Gaviscon, rennies or tums as you want to ease the pain.

Hey!

I would say its maybe trapped gas or slow digestion but speak to your midwife to put your mind at ease.

I have days when I eat loads and feel so full and the next efw days I can barely eat as I am in such discomfort.

As for the back pain I have been getting a sore lower back and hips....but I am putting it down to our ligaments starting to soften to allow for childbirth:shrug:
I had this pain with Nathan so am not so worried but its sore and VERY uncomfortable.

:hugs:

Emma.xx

Yep pregnancy is full of aches and pains oh the joy! if your worried though you should always speak to someone to put your mind at ease. Its not worth the stress otherwise!

well well well, hello ladies. you bunch of natter boxes!!!!

not long till the baby show YEY

my bubs has been doing some strange movements the last couple of days some of them make me feel quite sick somersaults and all!!

Amy i hope all is well with you.

i'm now officially 5 months preggers woop woop!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->