****September Stars!!****

HI Leesabee..... welcome to september stars....

Louise what a cute lil bump i love it! Sorry to hear about Kylie... bless her i hope she pulls through.

Sarahkka - aww hun i know what it's like bloomin colds during pregnancy are horrid!! i ALWAYS have some vaporub on me at all times even when im feeling fine i have a little smell of it and i swear its probably pyscological but im sure it prevents them lol

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MRS_N

Emzy that sucks on the UTI if it is... White wrap around blouse - mothercare- very smart...

BumbleBump congrats on the pink bump!!!

HAPPY V DAY TO F&C AND MAMABIRD (and mamabird that bump is lovely)

Drazic i was wondering about you yesterday what the heck happened with your job? are you ok~?

As for me i had MASSIVE confrontation at work yesterday with my consultant he said "i know you're pregnant Carley, but get your act together" (what had happened was NOTHING to do with me either) i went mental.... how dare he the jumped up PIG.

Anyway i gave him what for and now im not seeing him again till tomorrow so we'll see what happens. they can get so jumped up sometimes and i cried for at least an hour... grrrr.

just been watching my LO beat up my belly - nothing like being able to watch him/her wriggle around in there!!

Congrats Mrs_N on staying team yellow.... woop woop!!

WHAT HAS HAPPENED TO MY TICKER - I WANTED TO SEE MY NEW BOX TODAY!!! :growlmad:

Drazic what happened? Are you ok? Hugs hun x

Carley that's horrible what your boss said, I would definately have a chat with him at some point and tell him your feelings, probably best out in the open rather than bottling it up!
It is great seeing your belly move isn't it? Reminds me a bit of 'Alien', keep expecting her to pop out of my stomach!!

I'm HUNGRY! This is a very good sign seeing as I've barely managed to eat anything since Friday night apart from soup here and there and a fishermans pie last night.... hmmmm.... I have been LOVING fish since I've been pregnant.. apparently it's a sign that the baby will be intelligent?!
Hubby just rang from Leaconsfield or wherever it is he is, saying he's on his way down to 'scoff' and he has lamb hotpot tonight.... :( I want lamb hotpot!

i could eat about 45 hot pots right now..... ive been so damn hungry hmmmmm

Drazic what happened??

Carley :hugs:

Well i'm lazy tonight and just doing bangers and mash :haha:

Oh Carley,
It annoys me so much, work problems are always a pain in the bum.
What gets me, aside from the fact it was nothing to do with you but that if it was that your pregnancy should be the reason, bloody men! The only difference is after you wouldn't have got upset about it!

My bump is still pretty quiet but really loves kicking my bladder, its about all i get but baby certainly enjoys it happily for a while!

Drazic, hope everything is ok:hugs:

Tea was lazy here too, southern fried steaks in the oven with potato wedges and peas, my dd had eggs, she is crazy for eggs, any which way she doesn't each much else! She has started to get a bit better and try more but that is only recently!

Going to bed soon, just trying to wear the children out b4 bed!

Bye for now all xx :hugs:

Oh no Drazic, what happened???!! Carley, your boss is bang out of order. Tell him that at least you have an excuse unlike him.. grr...

Congrats on the scan mrs_n!

Just popped on to say happy v day to my buddies Mamabird and F&C!! Woohoo!

Also, sorry to hear about your job Drazic... what happened? And Carley sounds like your boss was a right idiot! How dare he say that. The joys of being a PA eh?!

My job is going alright, bit boring but I'm happy if I'm just given some work to get on with to be honest lol

By the way, does anyone else keep getting nosebleeds? I never get them usually, but have had 3 in the last 2 days!

xx

Oh and I forgot to mention yesterday, when I saw the midwife yesterday I said that my normal midwife said she would book me onto antenatal classes at my 24 week appointment. She said the July ones were all booked up so I'd have to go for 4 weeks from 10th August... I was like errrm I am due on 28th August!! Had to argue with her as she was basically saying there was nothing she could do and I'd just have to not have them! Eventually she booked me onto the July ones as an extra person... cheeky cow!

xx

My midwife didn't mention them to me yesterday at my 23 week appointment and I forgot to mention them! I suppose I could ring the number on the front of my maternity notes...

Emzy what a silly woman, imagine having to get a babysitter for the baby so you can go to your antenatal class!!

Ey up chicks!!!!

Had a busy day!! Just got back from taking Murphy for a walk, bless him he is pooped!!!

Hubby is on his way home, I will get my foot massage!!!!!

I have decided I need a night out, I really miss having a social life! I am sure my friends think because I am up the duff and don't drink and that I am a boring fart!!! Oh well, I guess it just goes to show that are they not really true friends!!

Too true! I can't remember the last night out I had, and even then it's with Wayne... because I work full time I don't really know that many of the wives here very well so I don't tend to be invited much :(

Evening all!! Hope things are good with everyone!

I've been out shopping with my mum today and bought myself a maxi dress for my dad's 60th b'day meal in a couple of weeks. I love it but DH not keen at all. Ah well. Also got a couple of tops from Debenhams in their 20% off event thingy.

So I finally got the guts up to take a bump pic, in my new frock (needs a decent bra obviously) so here goes....

https://i227.photobucket.com/albums/dd299/archiejack/13052010448.jpg

Impressive bump Asher!! And I really like the dress!

bolton-smiler welcome and congrats on your pink bump! x

I think mine is HUGE. Rapido growing from nowhere!!

It's there!! I'm still barely showing, cellebkw is happy all snuggled up in there at the moment and she doesn't need to pop out yet!

Mamabird and Asher, those are fabulous bumps! I still haven't gotten around to taking any pics yet. My bump seems to change from day to day. One day I look huge and the next, no one even can tell I'm preggers. LOL At my appt yesterday I had only gained 6 pounds but some days I feel like I've gained 30!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->