****September Stars!!****

Amy, I will not rest until you are announcing your birth story to the tune of:

"Welcoming cellebkw into the world, 10lb 12ozs after a 25 minute labour with no pain relief needed!"

Beautiful bump Asher!!! Love the dress as well!!

So this evening hubby picked me up from work and took me out for supper. When I came home he told me to go check our the spare room... AKA soon to be nursery. Well the bum has already started painting and set up our crib...hooked up the mobile and put the pink elephant he bought Bean in the crib. Well....I started crying my eyes out!! I can't wait for the room to be all done!

xo

Love that dress too, Asher. Very pretty! bump's looking good too.

Ugh, been awake since 5:30am this morning. I feel so sick and generally a bit ill :( baby is still on my bladder and causing pressure and now all of my kicks/movements/punches are to the bladder too. All so uncomfortable. It'll be so worth it in 4 months though.

Morning all

Lovely bump and dress Asher

Mamabird - that's a lovely story, what a sweet thing for your DH to do.

My baby has been very sleepy the last couple of days, not an awful lot of movement but I'm trying hard not to worry as I've had the odd kick.

Have a lovely weekend
x

Morning!!!!

Had an early night last night and feel so much better for it!!

Ian and one of the lads are off to Kidderminster to pick up our friend and her kids, her fiance got killed in Afghan last year so she is coming down here for the weekend!! Be good to see her!!!

Just blitzed downstairs and now going to hoover and polish upstairs, then a trip to tesco to get some bits!! Having a bbq this evening, should be about 30 people there!!

morning!
lovely bump asher :thumbup:
emzy what a numpty about the antenatal classes! glad you got booked on the right ones eventually!
drazic :hugs: what happened? hope you are okay!

attached my scan pic! Baby moved right when he took the photo I think - it looks like he or she has a beak :rofl:
oh and how freaky is it when they turn and face you :wacko: the sonographer looked at me funny when I said it looked like an alien - I don't think you are meant to say that about your baby :dohh: :rofl:

Attachments

• 20+2 scan.bmp.jpg
    20+2 scan.bmp.jpg
    185.5 KB · Views: 5
Good old N & N!!!!! How do you find it there?? I think its a bit dirty lol!!

Ooo that would be lovely louise... not such a big baby though please? imagine the state of my foooofar haha

23 weeks today for me

and heres the 'bump'

https://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash1/hs532.ash1/31230_395527503393_532428393_3990899_5155600_n.jpg

Morning Ladies!

I've just caught up with all your posts from the other day - thanks again for all the advice, it's made me feel loads better. I'm trying not to worry about it all now, just waiting for the letter to come through to say how much I owe and i'll take it from there.

Happy V-day to everyone who has turned 24 weeks - I can't wait! :happydance:

I'm LOVING that Dress Asher - It's gorgeous. I've got 2 weddings to go to in the summer, but i'm holding off buying a dress for them until I know how big I'm gonna be! Oh, fab bump too :thumbup:

Mamabird - That story is sooooo sweet! I can't wait to start decorating etc - Just waiting for 24 weeks! I'm watching a cot on Ebay too - fx it stays cheap! Oh, and your bump looks FAB :thumbup:

Congrats on the scans - Those Pics are great Mrs N & Nurse Kel.

Louise - Hope your birdy gets well soon, are you feeling better now?

Amy - Fx you feel better soon. :hugs: Do you have a link to your journal?

Drazic - what's happened with your job hun? Hope you're ok :hugs:

Ok, so I'm completely ADDICTED to cake. Any cake. With a cuppa tea. I swear, yesterday I'd have pimped my OH out to the annual meeting of the Obese Natural German Women's Society for a Victoria Sponge.
So yesterday, I gave in and bought a 'chocolate indulgance' cake from Tesco. Today, there were 3 slices left - one for DD, one for me, and one for OH. DD was wise, and asked for hers to be put in her packed lunch (side note - hopefully school won't see her eating it, otherwise i'll be the worst mum in the history of bad mums. Aaaaaargh! That doesn't have any fruit in it! Bad mum.). OH was not so wise. Chris' cake + pregnant woman + absent chris = schoolboy error. He'll learn.

I got on the scales the other day. BAD move when you have a cake addiction. I'm up to about 16-ish pounds already. Oops.

Plus point though, I've got a gorgeous maternity jacket from ebay. So at least I can be fat and stylish.

I'm addicted to ebay (as you can all probably tell). Although, today I'm going to actually put stuff ON rather than buying stuff. I have loads of perfume, Green Day tickets, and an x-pole. Yes, that's right, I used to go to pole-dancing classes. I was pretty good too (if I do say so myself). Never did it in a slutty way, just for fitness, but it's not much use to me now!

Hope everyone's well today! :flower:

yeah, my journal... https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnancy-journals/249271-x-amy-x-journey-princess-3-bump-pic-pg92.html

xx

I see a bump Amy!! :thumbup:
Yes perhaps 8lb 1oz, after a 4 hour labour, at term plus 3, not pain relief needed! That better for you?
Personally mine have been between 6lb 9oz and 8lb 5oz and the first was much preferable!!!

Asher lovely pic, bump, dress and room!!:haha:

Mamabird, sounds like my dh, just as i am thinking will he never get of his bum and do anything he surprises me!! :happydance:

opticalillus5, Worry about the weight after baby is here hun, and if baby needs cake, baby needs cake!!! I don't really count, i weigh every now and again and just tot it up, then when i loose count decide not to worry about it!!
I am still in my size 10 maternity jeans (although they are Next's very 'comfy' sizes!) And have a pair of 12's and 14's b4 i am the size i was with the last one, and that
was sort of tank sized, tank being bigger than bus!

Got to go now, just had call from school, my ds broke his collar bone a few months back and has just hit it again in rugby, bloomin school, so off to take him to minor injuries unit check its not broken again.
Now got dh moaning because it changes his plans for the day, Men!!

Back later to finish catch up,

Bye for now,

:baby:thinkpink xx

Yeah that sounds better baby think pink! caitlyn was 7lb2.5

im in next size 10 jeans too... their sizes are enormous! I am in size 12 otherwise though but that is my normal pre pregnancy size and my pre preg jeans still fit xx

using this site to estimate your babies weight https://www.hutchon.net/Fetalwt.htm what does your baby weight?

I had a scan yesterday when I was 23weeks exactly (Fish can you change the front page to sept 9th, I forgot to tell you only a few months late.) and according to that my baby is about 21oz so 1lb 5oz ish, which seems alot to me because they say they should only be a pound at 23 weeks. Whats yours?

My notes are in the car ill do it later!

When i had evie at 20+4 she weighed 11oz... i suspect she'd have been over a lb at 23 weeks! :)

Just read about the other day Amy :hugs: But on the bright side - only a week to go! I'm so v. jealous of your figure - I haven't been in pre-preg jeans since I was about 12 weeks!

OH and I were talking about our family the other day. I know it's really, really early, but is anyone planning on trying for another baby soon after this one? If so, how long do the docs recommend that you leave between the two?

Reason being, if this baby is a girl, we might try for another. It's not that I really want a boy - I'm not bothered at all, but our housing arrangements make it easier for us if we have a girl this time. I.e. DD has the big bedroom, and it's princess-ish. If we have a girl, it can go in with DD, with nursery being used again for another baby. If we had a boy, it'd be more difficult, and would mean moving DD out of the big room if we were to have 2 boys.

That said, the thought of morning sickness with a baby isn't appealing! plus, with dd I said I was never having another after her birth! I just thought that i'd like 3 children, and would love to have 2 close together. I wish I could have had this baby closer to DD a lot of the time when she has no-one to play with etc (but I couldn't cos DD isn't my OH's).

using this site to estimate your babies weight https://www.hutchon.net/Fetalwt.htm what does your baby weight?

I had a scan yesterday when I was 23weeks exactly (Fish can you change the front page to sept 9th, I forgot to tell you only a few months late.) and according to that my baby is about 21oz so 1lb 5oz ish, which seems alot to me because they say they should only be a pound at 23 weeks. Whats yours?

I can't do this - I don't have a BPD measurement! :(

I fell pregnant with evie when caitlyn was 9 months old. I think thats how long they recommend you give your body to recover. But ultimately you can try as soon as you think your ready xx

At my 21 week scan baby was estimated at being 341g!! About 3 quaters of a pound!

At my 21 week scan the sonographer didn't measure anything, just ticked everything to say she'd seen! Oh I lie, she did measure the crown of the babies head but that was it! Maybe that's why I was in and out within 5 mins!

Kylie the parakeet is still going, she is eating and drinking although she has been the whole way through this episode... I didn't manage to give her a tablet yesterday as I think I distressed her too much the last time, plus she keeps running away from me! She is still fast but very very wobbly....

I feel quite a lot better thanks girls, I have eaten lots of fruit n fibre and weetabix etc to try to get things moving because...sorry if tmi.... but I went 5 days without any kind of bm and I think that might have increased my discomfort if it wasn't the main reason for it!

Does everyone take vitamin supplements like pregnacare? I took folic acid till I was 13 weeks but then stopped and haven't taken anything since... I didn't even think about it.. now I feel worried because I saw a thread asking what people took and everyone seemed to take something?! Is it too late to start?

Amy, ok maybe I was being a bit cruel with a 10+ lb baby, let's go for about 7lb 8ozs.... but I still think 25 mins pain free labour would be ok?!?

Well Wayne is back tonight woo, he's only been home weekends since September (apart from Xmas and Easter leave) and it's starting to get a bit boring! He's away for the week next week again, but they are just on the 'area' on camp - they're camping in the airfield hangers (this is an ex american air force base) less than a mile away but not allowed to come home because they're practising for war! Seems daft to me, they're just playing army! He was supposed to be home the following week but he's off to Chatham on ANOTHER course! He's also away at least 2 weeks of June and 2 weeks of July, but at the moment he should be having August off... I keep forgetting what he looks like!! Sorry, moan over, I know it's his job but I hadn't realised it would be like this when we got pregnant... our 'plan' was to have a baby in June so he'd have a few months with it before he was deployed but sadly I miscarried that little one, just adds to my belief that you can't 'plan' things in this life....

Anyway, hope everyone is well this sunny Friday :)

When I had my scan, 21 +2 I asked how much baby weighed and she said 14oz. Google says that's 396g but that link says 381.46 :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->