****September Stars!!****

Asher LOVE that dress!!!

MrsN cuuuuute scan pic :cloud9:

Amy there IS a bump there!!! :hugs: :hugs:

Louise i still take vits and things and did with Tabs and kept taking them because i didnt have time to eat and still wanted her to get some...:wacko:
:hugs: It really cannot be easy having your husband away so much :hugs:

Awww mine was only 325.5g :nope: this baby is so dinky...

becs I used to work at N&N so I knew what to expect lol!
So far I've not had any problems - everyone has been very pleasant, appointments all on time and not noticed it being particularly dirty. touch wood my experience stays positive!

Louise I do take pregnacare, but not as religiously as I did first tri. My diet is awful though...

Hi everyone,

I just wanted to tell you everything went well with the scan today. Our little one would lie still long enough. So we can come back in two weeks for another scan!

And we are team BLUE!

Yaaay Pinky :)

Urgh i've had FOUR lots of washing through today its mad!!! Yea i know thats boring :rofl:

Congrats Pinky x

Cafferine - I used your calculator and it calculates my baby weighed 393.81grams which is 13.89 oz at 20+6.

x

I found this average fetal length and weight chart on Babycenter.com
https://www.babycenter.com/average-fetal-length-weight-chart

congrats pinky on team blue!

wow thats a lot of washing blob lol! we try and do a load every other day to keep on top of it. we tend to fill that & that's only 2 of us!

Thanks for all the well wishes girls! I don't normally talk about my job as it normally makes rows! But I worked for an MP until the bloody election made me redundant! At the office until June 4th, but then dole queue here I come. It sucks, but I chose the job and I knew the risks, just chose to live in Katieworld and ignore them. :rofl:

Otherwise, I am wonderful! Except for feeling like a whale with a swollen foof but all worth it in the end!

You are all looking FAB by the way. My girls are making pregnancy look sexy right here! :happydance:

Congrats on team blue, Pinky!

I'm excited today, I got a 3 set of Tommy Tippee Closer To Nature 0m+ bottles from home bargains for £6. I loooveeeee bargains.
I also found a cot bumper set with an Elephant and a Giraffe on that say's "Ellie & Raff"
I'm a bit obsessed with buying cuddly Elephants and clothes with little Elephants on since her name is going to be Ellie. She's gonna hate me :rofl:

I have been rushing around like a blue arse fly today and I am bloody shattered!!! I don't think I will be any use to man nor beast at the bbq!!!!

Drazic - I'm really sorry to hear about your job. I won't get in to a political debate here but for what it's worth you would have kept your job if it had been up to me. :hugs: Don't feel bad for not thinking it would happen, the result we got just goes to show nobody really knew what the outcome would be.

I'm so tired today ladies, I have done a fair bit of walking so bump feels really heavy. All I really want to do is sleep. I'm freezing cold too. DH wouldn't be too pleased if he knew I had the fan heater on. I've been to Westfield for a change of scene, it wasn't particular exciting. I bought a little outfit in Debenhams although they only have 10% not 25% off Babywear.

I've been trying to do some budgeting today, it's hard as DH's tax code is wrong at the moment and will change when he starts his new contract in September. We don't really know how much of a tax rebate he will receive. Who know's what's happening with Tax Credits so I can't work out how much we might qualify for there and certainly can't depend on it. We may or may not get the Health In Pregnancy grant depending on whether it's abolished as per the Tory manifesto in the next 7 weeks, you can't claim until 29 weeks apparently. Also, I've just been reading an article about Child Benefit - apparently the plan is to make it "means tested" so that's another £80 a month we may or may not get. Great!!! I've been going through everything that has been bought so far and trying to estimate how much is left to buy before the baby is born. I think I need to find another £200-£300 in the next couple of months. Oh well, these things are sent to try us......

x

Drazic, the same thing happened to my mum, she worked as a PA for an ex Labour MP and was out of a job when she lost her seat at the last election! Sucks!

Hubby is home! He's treating me to a meal out tonight, so excited! We're going for a Thai and it's the best Thai I have ever had so I'm really looking forward to it!

I think its because some midwives dont see people at 25 weeks so they tell you its when your appointment is but its not. I'll be getting mine at 28 weeks when i have bloods done unless i need it earlier then i'll pop into my local surgery and ask for the forms.

Hi All,

Non stop today, if you count sitting it minor accident ward for 50 mins! ds has just bruised his shoulder, just hurt more because it was where he had previously broken it.
Anyway some calpol and cuddles later, and he is feeling much better.
Baby had a wriggle while we were sat waiting and ds felt a few kicks which was cute! He feels special now!
There was a child there with slapped cheek but the nurse pointed him out and said sit somewhere else so we did, I am sure i get closer contact with nasty things when i am in the supermarket or picking the children up from school so not going to worry about it.

Louise, have a lovely time with hubby xx

Pinky, congrats on team blue xx

MrsJ08, I know its easier said than done but try not to worry, we had major life changes when my dd was 4 months old, my dh went from working 90 hours a week on a good wage to being injured and on sick pay, til that ran out, but we have coped, although we are a little nervous exactly what the government have in store. I look after him so once my degree was complete I was not able to do the teacher training i had planned, so it's a bit sad really, I studied for years to get my degree and now I am a carer for my dh! The important thing is we have each other and the children, things will work out for you and hopefully you will have got there in time for the pregnancy money, I would think they couldn't stop it for anyone already pregnant, although i don't know they are always slow to bring in the increases and fast to abolish the benefits! xx

Drazic, Glad you are not too down about your job, and as long as your happy in KatieWorld then its the best place to be!!:hugs:

Anyway sorry for a rubbish catch up, feeling so tired as usual, I keep pressing the keys in the wrong order and have to go back constantly:dohh: Going to facebook to play games, I don't need to think there!!

Bye for today, hope tomorrow i will be more able to catch up, dh going out for the day, the first time in 2 years but i was really not up for it, he will be in bed all next week because he will be walking and it will send his back into spasm, but he is a man, no telling him!!!

Bye for now :hugs:

:baby:thinkpink xx

Good news on your son babythinkpink, nothing worse than breaking something again.

Well I've been busy at college today as have an exam in 2 weeks aaaggghhh! Got to go into college tommorow aswell, as long as I pass I don't care. Congrats on everyones scans this week.

Glad your feeling better Louise xx

Well just got a text to say my friend had had her baby at 5.46 this evening, not weighed or named yet, but it's a boy. Oh and he had to mention only Gas and Air.... I'm feeling the pressure now, one friend had no pain relief for both labours and now my other friend in the same group has only had Gas and Air.

Hope everyone has a good weekend xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"