****September Stars!!****

That dress is gorgeous Asher. Where did you get it from?

Brigitte, that is such a sweet thing of your dh to do! I welled up when I read your post!

Mrs N that is a cute photo, congrats.

Optical, I also have a cake, sweet, generally anything naughty, addiction! I've put on over a stone now.. whoops.

Babythinkpink, I hope your son is ok and it's not broken again. What a pain!

Amy you are right about the Next jeans. I'm also in size 10 and there's still plenty of room for my arse and bump to grow! Oh well, at least they're not tight and uncomfy.

All updated on the front page Cafferine. I'll have to go find my notes before finding out how much little Fishy weighed at our scan. No idea what he'll weigh now though.

Louise, I take iron and Vit D tablets but that's it. Glad to hear your bird is still hanging on in there!

Congrats on the blue bump Pinky!!

Agghh... DH has put on lots of dance music and my ears are bleeding!

Evening everyone!!

Thanks for all the nice dress comments!! It was £20 from a cheap shop in town! It's floor length and definitely not something I would normally wear, DH doesn't like it, but what the hell! I am wearing it! At least I've got a change from leggings and jeans for the next 17 ish weeks! I think the belly looks huge, and am getting a bit paranoid that I will be elephant sized soon enough!

Drazic sorry to hear about your job, that really really sucks.

I am concerned now about the Child benefit thing and the health in pregnancy thing. I will be less than impressed if they are affected very soon. I need that money!!! Grrr. :nope:

I bought my wool for my baby blanket today. I hope it turns out alright, I bet I make a right pig's ear of it! Ah well, if I do, I will go out and buy one and pretend I made it ha ha!!!

Congrats to all the new Sept Stars, and all the new pinks and blues!! And yellows of course!!

Pinky, congrats on the boy! Are you a Stepping Hill mummy? We really should meet up!! x

Hello happy weekend.... hope all is well....

whats this about child benefit - please explain im sooo confused!!!

I think the conservatives plan to means test Child Benefit. At the moment everyone gets it. x

Hi girlies

I'm afraid I'm too tired for a proper catch up... first full time week I've worked in a while and I'm knackered!! I'll have a proper read tomorrow when I can keep my eyes open! Just wanted to pop on and post my 25 week bump pic (white top- taken tonight, so a few hours early!). I've posed my 23 week one too (grey top). What do you think? I think it's got a bit bigger. It certainly feels bigger to carry around now!! And I'm slowly losing the dreaded B shape lol

Em x

Attachments

• bump.jpg
    bump.jpg
    23.9 KB · Views: 2
  • 23.jpg
    23.jpg
    19.3 KB · Views: 1
I think you look fab Emz! I can really tell a big difference in those 2 weeks! Wow! And I know what you mean about the dreaded B shape!! You look good lovie!!

:wave: 1snuggles1

I have debenhams size 10 and they seem huuuuuuge :lol:

Emzy fab bump :thumbup:

Asher your bump will just grow slower :) Some people grow big at the start and dont look much different and others are really small and then can be huge at the end.

I hope so Blob!! This is the biggest I've been at this stage of pregnancy, and with Jack (number 2) I was HUGE in the end (although he was only 7lbs 2!)... I just think I will be bigger than I was then, but we'll see.......

Yea i'm SO bigger than with Tabs but this one is measuring smaller :wacko:

I feel huge but I think it is because with my last i piled it on all round so it didn't notice out the front!
I feel tight bellied all ready and still got a long way to go, my belly is all shiny!

Well Good Morning Everyone,

Dh went of this morning early and i went back to bed, only to be called by him to say a tyre had shredded so they were waiting for AA, since then I have had 5 minute updates, it is sweet but poor dh since his accident i realise he is reliable on me, and when something out of the ordinary happens he is on the phone straight away!
Anyway looks like AA managed to get them on there way and hopefully he will have a great day!
Ds and ss gone too, so shoulder apparantly feeling better today:dohh:

Getting some strange kicks today, the strongest yet, sure is weird when baby has been so quiet til now, perhaps s/he is just getting to the size i can feel now!
They are real wriggly kicks, like kicking and movement at the same time!

Hope to go shopping today and Monday for baby, there is a place i want to go today and then Monday to a huge Next where i hope they have some of the stuff in their online catalogue so i can actually shop for it rather than virtual shop! I know their stuff is good quality so think i will get a few packs of grows and vests.

Well hope everyone is ok,

:hi:1Snuggles1 x

Emz, lovely bump pics xx

Think i had better get up now, just the 2 girls and my eldest son today, he has to work for a few hours later so i will drop him off and take the girls shopping or more realistically for food!

Have a lovely day everyone, sun is shining here!:happydance:

:hugs:

:baby:thinkpink xx

Jess I think it's about 22 weeks and 4 days?

Had a lovely lovely meal last night, haven't managed to go to the toilet for a couple of days again so I'm suffering but I will cope! We're off to the pub soon to watch the FA cup final even though neither of our teams are in it! (I'm a Barnsley FC fan, DH is an Ipswich town fan.)
DH felt Lilia wriggling around again this morning, then when he moved his hand we sat and watched my belly moving about for about 15/20 mins! As soon as I picked up the camera to video it - she stopped! She must have been moving furniture around in there or something!

I have taken a naked bump piccie this morning (while I was waiting for her to move for the video) laying in bed, it's my 'oh so close to being viable' pic before tomorrow! What do you think? (Apologies for the underwear :blush:)

bump nearly viable!.JPG

ACTUALLY...... hang on a sec, if I compare the new pic to the one taken on the 18th April.. so when I was about 20 weeks....

TO today:

I haven't changed!!

Attachments

• DSCI0069 smaller.JPG
    DSCI0069 smaller.JPG
    32.2 KB · Views: 1
  • bump nearly viable!.JPG
    bump nearly viable!.JPG
    35.5 KB · Views: 0
Doh... ignore that, baby brain... try again Louise:

20 weeks:
bump 20w.JPG

Today:
bump nearly viable!.JPG

Anything??

Louise,

The later bump looks more rounded especially near the bottom of the bump.
What a lovely neat bump, mine is all fat, then i see yours and that is how i should look:haha:
Even so lying down mine just spreads!!
Not even going to mention my stretch marks:dohh:
:hugs:

Hey we are all going to be under 100 days soon, Blob and Mamabird, only 5 days!!! (and have a feeling there are more!)
:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:
Ok so i have quite a few days yet, but its moving along all the same!!:haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->