****September Stars!!****

It is going quite quickly now isn't it!! I think I feel almost ready for 3rd trimester! I can't wait to be viable tomorrow too!

THanks for bump comments, everytime I think it's growing I look at something like that which has a 4 week difference and wonder where exactly she is! She's supposed to be a foot long by now!!!?

I am shattered already!!! Done all the housework and ironing and just cut the grass and sorted the garden!!! So this afternoon I am gonna chill out and watch crap tv!!!!

I have just ordered a lovely moses basket and rocking stand from mothercare. I can't wait for it to arrive. It's the first thing I have ordered this pregnancy.

I love all your bump pictures. I don't know how to put pictures on here but mine is all flabby anyway.

Asher
yes, I'm a Stepping Hill mum. And yes, we'll have to meet up sometime.

I have changed my avatar to the new scan picture. I hope this works because I don't know how to do pictures

Afternoon all! I am just chilling mid-jobs! There always seems to be something to do. Grr. On the upside, DH is painting the blue wall in the "nursery" green, so I can start to nest good and proper, especially this time next week!! 23 weeks today!!

Lovely pics Louise, I can see the difference! Cute bump!!

Hi Ladies,

Emzy & louise, I love your bump pics! I've taken some, but now I can't remember how far I was when I took them. I'm useless.

This morning, I've washed the car inside and out. It's bloody hard work - I remember now why i never do it. Thing is, now for the next few days i'll have to walk to the horse because I won't want to get it mucky. Then i'll think 'sod it' when I'm having a lazy day, and it'll look like my barn floor in no time. It'd help if i didn't use my little KA for everything from buying horse food, to transporting the dog.

I still have to play pushchair tetris with my car... I keep putting it off incase it just won't fit.

My rabbit looks pissed off. We don't have a run, and before we got our dog it used to have the run of the garden. Now, it gets about an hour a day when I take the dog out to the stables. This morning I was putting the washing out and it was sat there in it's hutch, glaring at me and the dog as if to say 'That's it, enjoy the garden. Bitches'.

On a plus point, the dog has just run into the patio doors thinking they were open. I nearly peed.

Oh Amy, sounds like you're having a right old time of it! I hope you're ok chick and they look after you and baby and that they let you go home tomorrow. Big hugs :hugs:

I've had a little trip into hospital myself this morning/afternoon. I was starting to get worried as I hadn't felt baby move for 2 days... after feeling her move what seems like constantly every day for 3-4 weeks I thought it was a bit odd but waited til after breakfast today. When she didn't even move after a big glass of cold apple juice and a lie down, I rang the midwife to ask if it was normal and she said to pop into the maternity assessment unit at the hospital. So, they strapped these monitor things on around my bump, one to measure babies heart rate and another to measure if I was contracting (I was like whaaat?!) and they monitored it for about half an hour. Baby's heart rate was fine and almost as soon as the midwife strapped the monitor on, she started kicking away!! Typical! I was so relieved that she was ok and she was wiggling around everywhere. Midwife wasn't sure why I hadn't been able to feel her move for the last 2 days, but said that maybe she was turned inwards or having a rest lol

I also mentioned that my midwife had told me to drop in a urine sample at the doctors as she thought I had another uti and I'd dropped one off in the week but they rang me last night to say I had to do another one as they'd lost the first one!! So while I was there the tested my urine which tested positive for protein, nitrates and leukocytes and so they doctor said I do have another uti.. grrr!! So he sent me home with some antibiotics. I'm just glad baby is ok after all that! Naughty baby giving us a scare lol

Hope you're all ok today and enjoying the sun xx

Amy I've caught up on your journal, bless your heart you're having such an awful time of it. Fingers crossed for you and Cellebkw xx

Emzy, glad everything was fine in the end, naughty baby for scaring you!!

Amy :hugs: :hugs:

Emzy gald everything is ok :)

Louise your next bump shot needs to be naked bump standing up :lol:

I got my new pram today was sooooo too exited and have been playing all afternoon :haha:

Attachments

• 002.jpg
    002.jpg
    37.4 KB · Views: 14
  • 003.jpg
    003.jpg
    38.6 KB · Views: 13
Amy hope everything is OK :hugs: Little one just you holdon xx

EmzyWemzy hope your feeling better soon xx

Loving the bump pics louise and EmzyWemzy.

Loving the pram blob, wish I could decide what to get... I just keep changing my mind!

Finished College today, it was the worst day yet oh well 11 days to exam and then I can start baby planning.... i'm looking forward to start knitting my baby blanket, I've made so many for so many other people, Can't wait to finally make my own! My niece aged 6 still uses hers when she feels ill.

Finished College today, it was the worst day yet oh well 11 days to exam and then I can start baby planning.... i'm looking forward to start knitting my baby blanket, I've made so many for so many other people, Can't wait to finally make my own! My niece aged 6 still uses hers when she feels ill.[/QUOTE]

what are you studying hun?? x

For my sins... accountancy. Been studying weekends and evenings for the past 6 years I have 2 more papers until I finally qualify, but cant sit the final paper until I do this exam in 2 weeks. Can't wait to be finished for awhile it's so tiring.....

Hi girls!
Just popping on quickly to say hello!
Very busy weekend with visitors, then getting my husband and baby ready to go off to visit his family for 10 days.
Ten days by myself? Yikes!
I get lonely just thinking about it!
And maybe just a little bit giddy thinking about the nights of unbroken sleep and me time that are about to happen.
Hope you are all well!
I'll catch up Monday!
Cheers!

love you ladies...

good luck on exams jelly im qualified in accounts too xx

Ooooh Jelly last time i was pregnant was taking uni exams also :nope: No fun cos you just cannot concentrate. Good Luck!!

Just popping on quickly to say hi. Glad everything is ok Emzy, and Amy I have everything crossed that your little girl stays put and that your leak stops soon. xxx

Amy I have everything crossed too. Hope you and your baby are okay! x

I have been thinking about Amy all morning. Big virtual hugs Amy, and keep that little one where she is! 24 weeks is only a few days away. xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->