****September Stars!!****

Hope things improve for you soon amy :hugs:

i booked my 4d scan yesterday the place i went to have my gender scan at had a special offer for fathers day so i got it a little cheaper than expected! So excited i have to wait till june 20th though!

How you doing today Amy? Any news? Hope the leaking has stopped overnight and they let you go home today. Stay in there little bub for just a bit longer! Keep those legs crossed lol
What was on the menu for breakfast by the way? lol

We're off to the Trafford Centre today to get another blouse or 2 for work and I just know I'll have to pop in to John Lewis to wheel the pram around the shop again lol

Have a good day girlies xx

im ok... stayin in another night for obs.

im updatin my journal as i dont want 2 worry u ladies xxx

Good Morning All,

Amy, hope your not too bored in hospital! Have had a quick pop into your journal, just a few more days!! Thinking of you and baby xx:hugs::flower:

Sorry not going to post much today, have children fighting over silly things, rubbish kids tv screaming out, another headache, a high pitched toddler and a 10 yr old who's medication for adhd has not kicked in yet, dd with cold symptoms and aching arms from monkey bars yesterday! A kitchen stair gate which is slam shut and I am not sure why but this means that everyone that goes through it won't close it they have to slam it, and its bloody annoying!!
A house full of housework, a washing machine full of washing, a washing line full of rained on washing and its still raining, more washing on kitchen floor, so before you all start getting depressed I am going!!!:haha:

Hope everyone is great, sorry for no personals on the plus side baby having a good kick while i am sat here so going to check out facebook, play my games, not that it will get the housework done but there you go, cant have everything!
22 weeks today:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

:hugs: all xx

Sending lots of hugs and positive thoughts to you and your little one Amy. Am keeping everything crossed for you. xxx

Hello everyone - had a lovely day yesterday i went to somerset to see my friend and her 3 week old baby - i was terrified when she said "do you want to hold her" but after 10 mins it wasnt as hard as i thought it would be, so we cuddled for hours!!! she was a very good baby i have to admit!!

AMY - hang on in there hunny we're all here for you xxx

Emzy and Louise your bumps are growing looking lovely!!

Well im having a duvet day .... i refuse to get dressed!!!

carley i wont be coming 2 baby show. pm me ur adress and hubby will post the stuff xxx

Aw hun, im so sorry about everything you're going through - have you got ur phone with you i could give you a call if you like xxx

Congrats Teeny!! Lovely ring too! Lucky lady xx

Amy we are all thinking of you at the moment, and watching your journal. Big hugs. x

My back is killing me today again. This sciatica is driving me mad. I am currently in debate with myself as to whether to go to the docs in the morning and see if I can firstly get referred to physio, and secondly possibly get signed off for a couple of weeks. Hubby thinks I should go, I am being mrs responsible and saying I should try to go to work. Don't know what to do!!!

CONGRATULATIONS on your engagement Teeny!! Beautiful ring :) Now we need the details!!

Amy :hugs: hope you're doing ok? Another day closer!

Can't remember what else I was going to say? Oh yeah, loving the pram boony! Now I've forgotten everything else so I'll go and reread!

By the way, 24 weeks for me today :) x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->