****September Stars!!****

Congrats!! Its a beautifull ring!! We need details now!!

Amy, Thinking of you!!! XXXXX

Thanks everyone! It's very surreal being here at last, and kind of bittersweet because I really wish Amy was celebrating her V day with me too!

Thanks everyone! It's very surreal being here at last, and kind of bittersweet because I really wish Amy was celebrating her V day with me too!

Happy V-day.
Amy will get to V-day too hun, we will all pray for her and her little girl, and in 5 days time she'll be announcing Vday too. xx

Teeny!!! Such Fab news!!! Congrats!!

Louise: HAPPY V-Day!!!! YAY!!!!

Hi everyone! Hope you have a lovely day!

xo

Hey Ladies!!!!

Finally I get some time to come and say HELLO!!!!

How is everyone??? I am not going to read all the pages I have missed out on, have not been on for weeks! Me and Hubby are setting up a business together and is taking all our spare time up.

Are we all still meeting at the baby show on Friday? If so could I have some details please?

Lots of love x

Yaay congratulations teeny thats great news!!!!

Ooooh thats exiting Brownsie :yipee: Is it going well??

Amy :hugs: as always.

Yeah,
It's a plumbing business, so I can only really get involved in the paperwork side of things at the mo.
x x

Brownsie ive been wondering where you are hope all is well with you... yes i am still going to the baby show i think limpetsmum is organising a lunchtime meet - i might be a bit late but she has my mobile number....

Congratulations on your engagement Teeny x

Big :hugs: for reaching V day Louise x

I'm having a quiet day home alone. Currently watching the 80's film Baby Boom on tv

x

Congrats Teeny, Lovely news, went past a church yesterday, got all emotional as a wedding was on!! :flower: xx

Happy V day Louise xx

Hello snufflebump, just 2 days between us:happydance: xx

Brownsie, Good luck with the new business xx

Hope everyone well, done housework, washing still in dryer, shopping done, and put away, bit happier for the clean house, I am a bit of a fuss pot about tidy!
Baby having a right wriggle now, just trying to catch it on camera, but as soon as i pull my top up it goes all quiet!:haha: May have to do a jumper wriggling video shoot! Little monkey, I expect baby sees the light and stops!

Amy thinking of you xx:hugs:

Time to go, :hi: to everyone xx

Congratulations on your engagement Teeny x

Big :hugs: for reaching V day Louise x

I'm having a quiet day home alone. Currently watching the 80's film Baby Boom on tv

x

Me too !!! Seen it a million times but its still a great movie !!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->