****September Stars!!****

I haven't booked my tickets yet, need to go either fri or sat... who wants me? :rofl:

Easy? I'm there! :rofl: - Would you be up for meeting? We need like a list of who is going on which days
:)

yep am up for that - friday i think limpetsmum is dealing with it all she has my number ill PM you my number too if you like, i wont be there till mid day ish, then all day saturday xx

Teeny Weeny congratulations :yipee:

Louise Happy V Day!! Woohoo!

Brownsie I was wondering where you were!! Hope the business is going well :flower:

Waaah wish I was going to the baby show but I can't boooo :growlmad:

Off to have dinner now, starving! Have a nice night ladies!

xx

Everything seems to be happening at once, with business/baby etc!
I can't believe we are all here really, it only seems like yesterday we were all wishing and praying we would make it to 12 weeks... (Day Dreaming....)

Hello all!!!

Amy thinking of you hun xxx Hang on in there little lady xxx

Happy V day Louise xx

Been a busy day, been at the beach all day with my friend!! I am hooped!!!!!!

I'm not going :(

But on the plus side I ordered this cuuuuuuuuuuuuute playmat today! We had already got a butterfly one from argos but I think we'll use that for travelling, yes iI know it's a waste of money getting two but DH fell in love with this one as soon as he saw it!!

playmat.jpg

What do you think?! DO you think it's too boy-like???

Nooo i love it :thumbup: Its really nice and puffy looking :) Also its not bad having two really you will use them.

I'm jealous i want to go to another babyshow :sulk:

Morning ladies

I won't stay on long as I'm in a really bad mood! I'm so angry with DH I can barely look at him. To cut a long story short we have decided on a name (after a lot of disagreements) and agreed not to discuss names with anyone at all. I won't even tell my Mum or best friend. I don't want anyone else to tell us they don't like it, guess it or even pinch it as we have friends that are due before us. Last night my DH decided to tell some friends of his who are a couple the middle name we have chosen and subsequently the woman guessed the first name. DH didn't confirm it was the name we had chosen just tried to laugh it off. (I wasn't there so I'm trusting his version of events) I know I'm probably being a bit irrational particularly as I don't like them (I've got my reasons but that's another long story and it's a bit complicated as they are related to my step-daughter's Mum) but now I don't want to use the name. At the same time I feel really miserable about it because the first name is my favourite name and I can't even begin to think of another one at the moment. I know it's a bit childish but I don't want that stupid cow thinking we chose the name because of her (trust me that's what she will think, even if we tell her we had chosen it several weeks before). Talk to me ladies, are my pregnancy hormones making me really sensitive and irrational or do I have the right to be upset?? DH doesn't understand and thinks I'm making a fuss about nothing.

Has anyone heard from Amy this morning? I just checked her journal for an update. Fingers crossed she had a good night.

x

Quick good morning to you all ladies - i'll try to pop on tonight to catch up as i've been away all weekend.

I just wanted to say.........

WOO WOO VIABILITY DAY :wohoo::wohoo::wohoo:

I finally got here :happydance:

Sorry for the brag........had to be done though. Hope everyone is well :hugs: right - gotta get my ass to work.......bye xxx

Happy V day Limpetsmum

Mrsj08 TBH i know what you mean, my OH and i had a PERFECT name and then he told me that a girl on his course was called that and that she used to walk around pretty much with her boobs out with Adam (a friend) following :wacko: so I now refuse that name. He thinks i'm insane.... Your babies name has to make you think of good things, if its negative then i would either think of a new one or just wait and see if your hormones change?

It has to feel 'right'

:hugs:

MrsJ08, when we decide on a name we have also decided not to tell anyone...I don't want peoples opinions or remarks on it before he is here (when we've called him that they can't say anything! lol). I would be really cross too, but if I loved the name I would still use it. I know it has ruined it for you, but keep it in mind and you might feel you can still use it. Don't write it off just yet.
Make sure OH knows it was wrong, and it was something special for just you and him to know.

I hope you feel better soon. Big hugs. xx

Thanks ladies. I really feel like I want to talk to my Mum about it and get her opinion now but that would make me as bad as him. I'm going to get the name book out and have a think about other names. If I find something I love just as much I think I'll be able to let the other name go but if not maybe I'll still use it. I think part of the reason I'm so annoyed is it took us over 5 months to find a name we could agree on and I had it settled in my mind. If it takes us another 5 months the baby will be nameless for the first month! My other favourite name we can't use because a friend of his (whom he doesn't see any more and I've never met)has a child with that name. The only other two names I love and would be happy to use, he hates so we are at a stalemate again.

MrsJ08, my little man still has no name either, I've said that he will end up being called just baby until the day we register him!!! I know it is so difficult to think of a name, but as I said just keep your original in mind.

On this note, any good boy names you can throw my way ladies will be much appreciated...bearing in mind my 7yr old is called Chance. xx

Good morning ladies...

Congrats Teeny! Your ring is GORGEOUS... I LOVE it! Ooooo I love it when people get engaged and married.

Happy V day Limpets and Louise (sorry it's late lou!). I'm 23 +1 now - not long for me too!

Thinking of Amy - been reading her journal... Fx we'll be sending v day congrats her way soon. :hugs:

Mrs J - I know hormones intensify stuff, but i'd still be annoyed. If you both agreed not to discuss names with anyone, it wasn't fair for him to spill the beans. He should have changed the subject, especially if you're not even allowed to talk to your mum about it. OH & I can't really agree on names, but i'm not too worried. With DD, I'd agreed on a name all the way through which I loved, and then she didn't 'look' like the name! So then I was back to square one with a newborn. That's why i'm trying not to stress about it this time! I think that you'll look into your little baby's face, and a name will just 'fit'. Try not to worry hun :hugs:

Do we have a seperate thread for the babyshow? I am struggling to keep up and it would be nice to say hey to a few of you IRL when I get the chance :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->