****September Stars!!****

With regards to names, I had names picked out for my 1st and when he was born he didn't look like the name I picked! So he got a completely different one! lol. With the 2nd I didn't really think about it too much I just waited until he was born.

With this wee one, we have a few ideas but again are going to wait to see what he/she looks like!

Mrs J, I would be annoyed too. We're struggling with names so I really don't want anything to effect the way I feel about the one's we've shortlisted. It's so precious and I want it to be something just between me, my dh and our little one until he's born.

I've just looked on Amy's journal and no news as yet. The drs were seeing her at 10am so hopefully we'll here soon.

Happy V-Day Limpetsmum! xxx

We didn't really struggle with names, moreso because my OH more or less HATED every other name I mentioned other than Ellie. He also liked Maisie, though. We're thinking that if for some reason Ellie doesn't look like an Ellie when she's born we'll use Maisie as a back-up.

I'm sick of having stomache ache now! I've had stomache aches/dodgy stomache feelings for the whole 23 weeks I've been pregnant, and I worry constantly that something is going to go wrong with the pregnancy. I'm literally spending every day waiting for something bad to happen. I've got an appointment to see a maternity psych within the next month though, they're gonna help me with my anxiety.
My OH is being so cute about it though, as much as he hates all of my moaning and worrying, he keeps telling me to calm down and things will be fine.

Hope Amy is alright today, not long to go for her to reach V-day now. Thinking of her and baby :hugs:

aw bekklez thats so sweet!
happy v-day limpetsmum :happydance:
thinking of amy :hugs:

had another busy DIY weekend, and only got 3 coats of paint left to do on the walls, and prime & paint all the woodwork :wacko: just doing little bits at a time - dh would rather me not do any, but then it's going to take months to get done!

here is baby scaring the dog!! lol....

https://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y22/brainlesslittleaurora/ABCfffD0004.jpg

Hello ladies!!! Hope we are all well xxx

My friend went home this morning, was so good seeing her!!! I am still recovering from a busy weekend!!!

Having an afternoon of doing nothing!!

Good Morning Ladies! :hi:

OK first off MrsJ: You have every right to be upset. DH and I have the same plan when it comes to names. We've told a couple of people the middle name...but when we decide on a first name...that name will be in lock down until our little girl is born. So if he were to tell someone...especially someone I didn't like I would be FURIOUS! :devil: BUT...Please don't change the name....if that's the name you love...keep it...you may regret changing it down the road when all pregnancy hormones are gone. Maybe try to brainstorm again...if you find a name you love more great...if not stick with the one you have. And who cares what that cow thinks!

Limpetsmum: YAY for viability!!!:yipee:

Hoping this week goes by quickly because I'm off Frid, Sat, Sun, Mon for the Victoria Day long weekend! YAY!!!!

xo

Nice bumps Little A and Apaton

Thanks Mamabird, appreciate your input. I've spent all day looking for names, I already had a list of names but looked for more anyway on the net and in my books. When my DH got home from work he did some calculations in Excel and made a random name generator for me to try and make me feel better. (This is the closest I will get to an apology!) We spent a while going through other names but DH wants to stick to our original first name. This is a surprise to me as it was my choice and after a couple of months of campaigning on my part it finally grew on him. I thought he would take the perfect opportunity to veto it. Perhaps it's because we have been calling the baby by that name between ourselves, so it's kind of stuck now and feels right. Anyway, I think we may keep the first name and change the middle name. There is a link between the two names we had originally chosen (not that I realised that when DH suggested the middle name) and that was how the stupid cow was able to guess in the first place. Hopefully all is well that end's well, I've told DH he can chose the middle name so I'm waiting for him to come up with something.

I've just been checking for Amy updates. I guess it's good they are keeping her in, it's probably the best place for her to be. Fingers crossed the infection improves so that she can have the steroids for LO's lungs.

x

p.s Teeny Weeny I found this site today https://nameberry.com/ it's really good - especially the "Hot Lists" I know you are struggling a bit. I'm sure you will find something on there.

Hi Everyone,

Amy, hope everything ok with you and baby, sending :hugs:xx

Limpetsmum, Happy v day :happydance:

As for names, we have chosen, and had names picked, possibly because it took us a while to get pregnant so it was something we had thought about.
Our dd we went into hospital with a shortlist of Olivia and Hannah and came home with baby Sophie!! She didn't really look like either of our names, there are loads of Sophie's but we loved it so still used it, it went with my other little girls name, Emmie, which i still love and was a variant on Emily or Emma but is a name in its own right.

Busy day again, but did manage to get to a big Next and get some clothes, got my dd a little Peppa pig outfit of a top and leggings and the little jelly shoes to match. And bought the baby a pack of vests and 3 grows, I really like Next stuff, it lasts really well, no that babies are in anything for long!

Lovely pics, the dog does look worried Little A, and Apaton, that is a lovely bump, how on earth are you managing not to put on weight, just bump?? No fair!!

Time to go, have a nappy to change, my dd is pretending to be a cat, why I don't know, we have no cat!!

Started to notice the odd braxton hicks today, anyone else had any bump tightenings?? I know they are present all the time but only noticed after a while :hugs:
:hugs:

Apaton - the I love Daddy sleepsuit from Next was one of the first things I bought. Great minds..........

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->