****September Stars!!****

my hubby won't let me buy anything that says 'i love daddy' or 'i love mummy' because he thinks it is wierd putting words into baby's mouth & people might think we are self-centred :dohh: daft man!

Hooray to V day limpetsmum.... only 1 week and 1 day for me woop!!

Apaton and littleA lovely bumps and apaton i completely agree... how come you're all bump its not fair!!!!

i dont know if people have been using the baby show thread or not........ whoever wants to meet can PM me and it'll get sorted!!!

I did love those outfits, and would get both, but they are short legs and arms and not sure if my late Sept would be worn?
I get lots of stuff with writing, love the little sister/brother ones and want to get my dd an 'I am the Big Sister' one, think they are so cute!
My dd had a few with Daddy's Girl on when she was teeny, and she is so Daddy's Girl but it was nice for dh to have her in them, I tended to get them for him more!!
Great presents for Dad's are photo mugs, I got my dh a photo mug done with all pics of dd when she was born, with him holding her, and the words, 'love you Daddy, I am a lucky girl having a Daddy like you' He cherishes it, so I get one every Daddy's day now with the latest year photos on it! (photo gifts, snapfish online, they are pretty good)

Can see me spending lots of photo of my babes together, I love family pics!!
Certainly going to get a newborn photo shoot done, I am hoping the guy that did our wedding can come to our house and take some.
I just lurve that newborn curled up look, it is such a short time they are like that that i want profesional pics this time:haha:

Got to go, 2yr old messing with the tv in their room!!

:hugs:xx

I'm soooo lucky in that one of the Teaching assistants at my school is a professional photographer, she's leaving work this year to do photography full time. She does weddings and portraits and stuff like that. She's going to do a maternity photoshoot of me and DH, and also a newborn one when Lilia is finally here, and is not going to charge for it at apart from the cost of the printing of the photos as she wants to use them for her portfolio! She is an amazing photographer too!

Now we just have to wait for my belly to grow so she can do the maternity photos!!

Hey all,
Think i managed to catch up on the weekends events but couldn't manage to go back much further though.

Sending :hugs: to Amy, thinking of you lots sweetie.

As for the NEC, i keep telling people to PM me but i've only heard from 2 people.......is no-one else coming? I think i might go & start a new seperate thread so it's easier for people to follow - any thoughts folks?
I'm soooo looking forward to it! Despite having most of the 'nice' things already with only the boring stuff left to buy :dohh:.

My bump feels sooo heavy today! The only reason i can think of is i didn't wear my bump band today & i must be noticing the difference :shrug: My belley seems to have grown again over the weekend too, that or he is moving & making it stick out more, i do know he's becoming hyperactive in there!!!!

Saturday night DH felt bubba really having aa good kick as we watched my tummy jump around. We then curled up together & he fell asleep with his hand on my tummy. As he drifted deeper into his sleep his hand was slippin off my tummy & bubba followed him with his kicks until it fell off :cloud9: i nearly burst with love for the both of them :cloud9:

Thanks hun, i've decided to take myself to bed soon to fill in my baby journal. Haven't felt brave enough until today because of what we went through the previous times - it's been sitting in a box in the attic for a very long time now.

NEC thread is here https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnancy-second-trimester/331961-nec-friday-meet.html decided to start a complete thread which will be easier for me to manage & respond to. I will post all meeting details on there apart for people as well as texting the few who have asked for text updates :thumbup:

Hi girls!
Apologies that I haven't tried to catch up on the many many posts of the last few days. It's a bit overwhelming! :)
I am sitting in a very quiet house with just two small cats for company.
Both husband and Simon are in Ontario for the next ten days.
I hardly know what to do with myself.
Top of the list is resting.
Lots of resting.
I am really having trouble kicking this sinus infection, despite having taken time off work last week. I will be asking for antibiotics at my next prenatal on Wednesday. This is absolutely ridiculous. I am so done with being sick it's not even funny. I'm really fed up.
I feel better for a few days, then I'm just walloped again by a recurrence of the infection.
Blergh.

And I also am experiencing an almost manic level of nesting.
I just can't stop cleaning and organizing and making lists.
I am forcing myself to slow down and flake out this evening, but I am itching to go clean out under the deck and the back of the garage. Seriously, who itches to do that? :dohh:
And that's just the beginning. I will scour this house from top to bottom, repair every broken thing I come across, iron several tons of laundry, go to the laundromat to use the industrial washers on every pillow and rug we own, finish six knitting projects, get letters written to no less than seven different people, finish planting and weeding the garden, etc, etc, etc, and all before the boys get home.
Then I will most likely collapse! :)
Holy moly, I need to rein it in a little. I actually twitch when I think about all the things that I want to get done.

Anyone else feeling quite this squirrelly busy?

Morning ladies!

Loving the bump pics apaton & Little A - they're fab :thumbup:

Limpets - that story is sooo cute. I'm feeling all loved-up today and i'm not entirely sure why. It's nice though :blush:

Sarah - I know EXACTLY what you mean. I keep making lists and lists of things to do. The living room needs painting, and we have the paint in the shed... It's driving me INSANE as I NEED to paint it! But, OH is on call all week so i've had to promise him that I won't try to start it myself. I've never sewed in my entire life, yet yesterday I went, bought a sewing kit. Thing is, I get all of these ideas about things that need to be done, then I get really tired and don't do them. It winds me up!

thinkpink, I love the mug idea - I might get one done with LO's scan picture and DD on it for him for Father's day. Although, I have seen a zillion babygrows which I want to get him from that cafepress site! I need more money to spend on him lol.

So, what is everyone up to today? I'm gonna work on my pregnancy diary today I think, printing off photos to stick in etc. Then i'll try a bit of sewing... I'll let you know how it goes. I'm not hopeful... if I work out how to thread the needle then i'll class it as a success for today.

Hello!!!

Just catching up on some housework!! Just blitzed downstairs, just gotta hang the washing out!! Then its the bathroom!! A womans work is never done lol!!

I too have a list and I am ticking it off as we get bits!! But as soon as I get something I ad another thing on the list!!!!

This is what I mean about my laziness lol... I need to do the housework. I WANT to do the housework. I just can't be bothered to do the housework. I think "I'll just nip on b&b for a sec to check how Amy is getting on" and then I'm on for hours, and the housework isn't done. Then I have to rush around doing it at 2pm before I go pick DD up from school!

It's a lovely day here - the washing could really do with being put out. Well, that is, if there were any to put out. It's still in the dirty wash basket :blush:

And I feel like I should be doing LOADS of stuff - nesting. I have the urge to nest, just not the motivation. It's like my maternal instinct is buried somewhere underneath my fat (with my 6-pack lol).

:hi: Ice Cold Cube!

Lovely bump pic apaton.. it's so cute! Loving yours too Little A!

Limpetsmum, my bumps seems to have grown in a week too and lo is very active all of a sudden! He was performing for the in-laws last night! That's such a lovely story about your dh and his hand on your tummy! I love husbands!

Morning all,
I am off to a friends house for a cuppa and catch up, but dare I say it...I want to stay at home and start the huge sort out!!!
Now uni has pretty much finished I can spend time around the house and there is sooo much I want to do.
Under the bed I have tons of shoes that 'i will wear one day' and never do, clothes that haven't been worn forever, drawers that have odds and sods in, my son's room is full of toys that haven't seen the light of day for months and I want to sort it all out!
I think my nesting has taken over...however, my sis has just laughed at me as I don't have much stuff that I don't need and always have a very tidy home....she thinks all I'll be left with is baby stuff, a bed and a TV! :haha:

Tomorrow my older sister wants me to go over so that is another day I can't get to it, and on Thursday I have the dreaded hospital appointment.....I have had abnormal smears for the past 5 yrs follwing lletz treatment, and I was due a follow up biopsy after my biopsy last year, but had to put it off till i was far enough pregnant....It has come round to this thursday. I am hoping there is nothing wrong and no treatment will be needed, so FX'd. On the plus side they will check the length of my cervix as treatment can lead to possible early labour. So, that's one good thing. I am scared though. :nope:

I hope you ladies are enjoying the sunshine, I have done some housework already as the bed sheets are on the line, toilet cleaned etc, so I have satisfied some need to clean!!!

Have a good day. xx

25 weeks today, only 15 to go!!! Woohoo!!! xx

Teeny I hope everything goes ok with your appointment. Keep us posted hun. x

Good luck Teeny xxx

Well I have such an exciting life, I have just scrubbed mold off my bathroom celling!! Our Army quater is crap, its economy 7 heating and they have spent no money on it for ages, hence the mold and damp problems! Thank goodness we move just after Hope is born!! So everywhere is scrubbed now and all sparkly!!!

Glad I'm not the only one who has no motivation to clean either lol.iv had to ring in sick at work today cos lst nite i had really bad stomach cramps and was violently sick for about for hours.today I just feel so poorly just feel sick got a headache and keep getting the odd stomach pains. Hope ur all ok I'm 24 weeks tomorro.

I am lacking motivation too - I sit & look at the mess & disorganisation and get annoyed & stressed about it, yet I can't be bothered to move & do something about it lol!
Today I am setting my timer for 30 minute blocks - I'll do 30 minutes of some chore, then chill out for 30 minutes, then do something else. Think that might help rather than attempting to tackle it all at once!

wow 25 week teeny, congrats! when do you move over to 3rd tri? can't be long!

That sounds like a good idea Jen!!!!

I have done all my chores now so gonna chill for the rest of the day, gonna go for a walk later!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->