****September Stars!!****

Hello all, I've just popped in 2c whats goin on in september stars, funny u shud mention housework as I'm the most unmotivated person in the world at the min!
I look at everything n go 'oh I must get that sorted...oh that needs doin' etc but when it comes to doing it I tend to procrastinate.

I must get atleast some of it done today as its my only day off this week, and I darent leave it all for mr grumpy OH as he wont like it lol, and when I get home from work the last thing I wanna do is clean or wash up! lol

hope everyone is well....Good luck at ur appointment teeny weeny! xx

Hiya!

Could I be added to the list please?

My EDD is 6th September and I am expecting a baby boy :D

xx

Hi Amy

I've just been reading Zara's update. Pleased to hear things are getting better and your infection rates are lower. We've all be sending you lot's of love and great vibes so hopefully it's doing the trick. Just hold on in there xxx

Just got back from my walk, its bloomin warm out there!!!!

So glad all is getting better Amy xxxx

Sending my love Amy xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I have the nesting fever too. I have washed and hoovered out my car today. Putting my feet up now! I feel everything needs to be scrubbed, washed and completely ready for when Tyler comes into the world.

Can't believe how warm it is outside!!!!

I burnt my bump on the iron and it bloody hurts lol!!!!

Gonna have a nice shower in a bit and chill out!! Got a few hours on my own while Ian is out!!

Hello everyone!

Been out today, visiting friends for a catch up, I have neglected them a bit and thought I should catch up before they forget me!

I have been nesting really badly, and i can only stop when i go out the house! I cant sit still, and i just think of what i need to be doing! It is frustrating as i don' t really have the energy but still have to get it done so wearing myself out for the sake of the house!

Planted all our summer pots today with my little girls, so some nice fresh air and gardening! Can't wait for them to grow and flower and look pretty! My dd has done 2 little planters for outside her little house and they are going to look so sweet!

Amy, glad things are settling down and still hoping baby hangs on for a while longer yet! :hugs: xx

Teeny, Good luck with everything xx

Hello Terri xx

Sorry its not a great catch up, need to get dd in the bath, she is rather grubby after the gardening!

:hugs: :baby: Thinkpink xx

Hey Guys, I made it to Portugal :happydance: but now Im back :( lol It was touch and go I got the last flight into Portugal before it shut and then On Sunday the last flight into Glasgow before that shut talk about luck!! Well it was just what I needed I feel much better and more relaxed:thumbup:

I had my late 20 week scan and it was AMAZING!!! So much detail and Im so glad that Glasgow provide these scans now! Me and hubby were on :cloud9: when we left, sex couldnt be confirmed by NHS (she said she would try but its not something they normally do in my hospital!) the wee blighter crossed his legs and pulled cord over, he also kept his hands on his face everytime she went there, so funny!

Hope everyone doing well Im starting to get organised now, its like its hit me properly now! Welcome to any newbies and congrats all viable ladies, we all will be soon hopefully:thumbup:, Thinking of you Amy been following the updates. x

Becs I burnt my bump on the iron with Jack, it left a very attractive scar ha ha!

Good to hear your infection has gone down a little Amy, let's keep it that way. That little lady needs to cook a while longer yet, but almost at 24 now!

I have missed so much over the last couple of days grrr. We are all so chatty that even when I miss only one day, LOADS has happened!!!

Well, I went to the docs re my back/front/hips/leg yesterday, it was a locum who diagnosed SPD, which I knew, and referred me to physio. He recommended I stay home from work this week and go back next week to be signed off, which was the result I wanted really. I've been for a swim tonight and feel better for now, but it will be back soon I reckon!

Yesterday DH offered to go into the loft and get some baby stuff down. Cos I couldn't go up there with him, I just told him to bring the lot down for me to sort. I know it will be ages before he offers to go up again so I thought I'd better grab my chance when I could!! So it all came down, bouncy chair, crib, clothes, car seats..... the lot!! So I got my nesting head on, and car seat covers have been washed, 2 bottles of febreze have been used, clothes washed, clothes and stuff donated to charity and the tip!! So now my list for stuff to buy has grown longer, but I feel much more organised!

Hope you're all ok tonight ladies. :)

Poo on the SPD Asher but glad you are getting signed off!!!!!!!!

My burn is quite sore, have put some cream on it!! It was the steam that burnt me!

Oh Owch to the burnt bump, it is hard not to do things like that when suddenly this bump is there, I get very clumsy!
What cream are you using? Sudocrem is good, as is drapoline, as is calomine cream, all stuff I have as used on bums, bumps, grazes and burns, as well as my old mate savlon which the kids get slathered in on a regular basis, its that stuff all Mum's call 'magic cream' and put on everything:haha:

Asher, I need to get everything out the loft and do a blitz on it, have pram, car seat, and lots of clothes to wash, sort and decide what to do with! Will feel better when its been done as this nesting thing is driving me crazy, never had it b4 in any pregnancy so its a new one on me, but it's getting things done!:haha:
Owch to you too on diagnosis but I hear it goes after birth, some nasties that come with pregnancy don't go, so rubbish your in pain, but at least it goes! xx

Welcome back Drea, Glad you had a great time, and scan was good xx

Time to get over to facebook, I hope to get my games played then go to bed for baby to have a wriggle, I have started to notice patterns in time of movements now.

Back soon xx

Great news drea, although tut tut to little one for being so shy!

Asher, hope your SPD gets better. I thought I had it at first but it seems to be much much better now, although it does wake me up at night.

x

Evening all! Good news Amy about your infection, I'm sure you've got plenty of time with baby Cellebkw in your belly yet!

Hope everyone is ok, sorry but I'm sooo tired and don't have it in me to do an individual catch up/comment!!

School takes it out of me at the moment, I was off work all week last week as we know with those pains, well two days back and I'm pretty much spent! I think it's mainly the hour each way drive I have, it makes it such a long day, especially when I have orchestra rehearsals etc after school!

Hope everyone is well!

Oh, by the way, I mentioned to you that I was having this maternity shoot/baby shoot with the photographer that works at my place, I thought I would post a link to her stuff and her details in case any of you would be at all interested in using her... she is very talented and based in North Suffolk/Norfolk area:

https://becclesweddingphotography.blogspot.com/

https://www.beverleyharrison.co.uk/portfolio-twinkies.htm

https://www.pbase.com/beverley_h

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back