****September Stars!!****

Thank you! I didn't think it's much to worry about, but I tend to brood on niggly stuff if I don't get advice lol. xxx

Happy V-Day Becs & lilia!! Only 2 more days for you Amy and I have a good feeling that lo wont make an appearance for ages yet!

Oh-oh limpetsmum.. guess I'll be the size of two houses then!! lol Any pics of you in your new dress?

So when does 3rd tri start?! Time is going so quickly!

Loving the bump pic Mrs N!

Optical, all those things are normal hun. Re sex, to me once a week is a lot for a pregnant lady! I went off it at first but now am enjoying it again. I have far more embarrising issues at the moment which I wont inflict upon you lovely ladies!!

xx

Is it 27 weeks 3rd tri starts?!!! Not long to go for some!!!

Happy V-day Becs and Lilia!!

From what I guess from Amy's journal, maybe a steriod injection for her little one??

I have spent the last few hours sorting stuff out, and it is one of those jobs I wish I hadn't started!!! I do have 2 bags of stuff for a boot fair though and that is from one room!!! I need to put out the 2nd load of washing and get showered for the school run.

Enjoy your afternoon ladies. xx

Optical - all normal for me hun. I go from hardly any discharge, to feeling like I have wet myself! Might be worth just checking with midwife in case it is a little bit of thrush, but probably totally fine! As for the cervix kicks, jeeze they take your breath away! So sore sometimes. I sympathise!

Just dropped by with hugs. It's my birthday today :D

Hello All,

Taken til now to sit down, bloomin housework!
Dh in bed, leaving him there today, he has had a cup of tea and the offer of food but i am sulking about doing all the work and everyone being lazy so not said much to him!
Dd gone to bed to watch a film, she was tired and she loves watching babe on her sisters tv during the day, i think she feels like she is getting something special, so knowing she was tired i have tucked her up for a nap.

Will just say what the others say boobie related things happen in pregnancy, they are just preparing for feeding.
More discharge is also normal, could be that of sweat as we get hotter in pregnancy.
As for sex, last time I dtd was when we conceived:haha: Dh is not interested when i am pregnant, and my sex drive has vanished so I am not bothered, we are very loving and cuddle etc, and last pregnancy when my sex drive went up I was so frustrated but this time i am tbh not even thinking about it.
I intend to try near due date to get baby moving!

Happy v day becs:happydance:

Happy Birthday Drazic! :cake:xx:hugs:

I will follow to third tri when everyone else does, you are not all leaving me behind:haha: I figure for some first or second babies here they could be late, and i hope i will be on time so close a gap!! My first was 1 day off 3 weeks late, due in Feb came in March! The next 2 were induced after a week, and my last came on time.

Glad to see things calming down for you Amy, been thinking happy thoughts and sending you extra cooking time for baby, lets hope she is there a good time longer yet xx:hugs:

Sorry just a quick post from me, mix of no time, tiredness, need to eat, pee, and got to go on school run soon.

Hugs all, back later :hugs:xx

Happy V day Lilia and Becs

Lovely bump Mrs N

Happy Birthday Drazic

Optical - I've had all the same concerns especially re:discharge. I asked the doc when I was in hospital for my dizzy spell and she said it's normal and only to worry if it smells bad, if your itchy or have pain when having a wee. Sex is non existent in this house, DH isn't interested, he says he can't help worrying about the baby so doesn't want to. I've been relieving him in other ways! I usually have a high sex drive but can't be bothered atm so it suits me fine. Yesterday morning the baby kicked me three times in quick succession in the cervix - bloody owww! It really shocked me, the pain was so sharp it took until the 3rd kick for me to realise what it was. Not sure about the boob thing, mine are so bloody big now (40F) I'm doing my best to ignore them. Just had a bit of a feel and they are quite lumpy and my nipples are huge so I guess that's normal. Hope this put's your mind at rest. :hugs:

Still another week until I reach V day. I've got a good feeling about Amy, I think her baby is a fighter.

x

ooooh, just found out my local pool does aquanatal classes :happydance:
been searching for these for ages, never though to try the little local one :dohh:

Optical- All the ladies are right! Those things are quite normal. To be honest I was worried about the wet discharge too...but then I started noticing on this and other threads that a lot of women were having the same issue. I figure we're all normal then. I sometimes change my undies half way through the day.:blush:

Ann: You shouldn't be silly like that! That's what we're here for...to answer those questions you wouldn't dare ask anyone else! :hugs:

Happy V-Day Lilia and Becs!!! YAY!:happydance:

Great bump MrsN!! that's about how big I was at 21 weeks and people were (and still are) asking if I was sure there is only one in there! :haha: Of course there is only one! LOL!

Not sure if I posted this or not...baby brain has taken a turn for the very worst! lol Monday DH had a day off...and when I got home from work him and my BIL had finished painting the nursery!!:happydance: It looks so lovely in there!!! Can't wait to get everything organized! I will post a picture of the paint colour tomorrow when I do my bump pic! :)

Have a good day ladies!! Hope it's not as hot in the UK as it is here in Ontario. +24 today and by Sunday +27 but will feel like +30!! Ugh....this will be a long summeR!!

xo

yeah, the first comment my bump photo got on facebook was 'are you sure there's only one in there?' :haha:
er, you caught me, I'm hiding triplets. :dohh: I'm sure people think it's a clever and original comment, but really, give it a rest. okay rant over.

Happy Birthday Drazic! :cake: :cake:

Gorgeous bump Mrs N

Asher Yaay for rest i'm going to nap while Tabs is sleeping :)

Hi have u all had good days iv had a rubbish day and feel rubbish I get home and ylthen have to sort tea cos the oh is playin his game. Feel in a right mood and for no reason. As for the discharge I'm the same and my oh just asked y we don't have sex I think our problem is that he comes to bed and I'm already asleep cos he playin xbox with the lads and will only have a early nite with me wen he is tired then falls asleep.he then gies on to say it's my fault he has to go on facebook and to txt other women cos he gets norhj g from me.my response well try spendin tome with me and u Neva no what will happen instead of spendin 24/7 on ur laptop.aparenrly I don't understand and need to find a
hobby to do in the house. He just put me in a worse mood.

Sorry for the rant xx

Choc :hugs: thats not so nice for you hun :nope:

Anyone else feeling weirdly exhausted?? I dont normally need to nap at the moment but i got back from taking a swim (well i posted here :lol:) and been asleep for the past 2 hours and could soooo do with more. My DH came in and had a heart attack :cloud9: he was running about wanting to get me face cloth cos he was doesnt normally have me napping during the day :) He's so sweet.

Just thought I'd pop in quick and share my 17 week - 23 week 'bump' comparison pictures.

https://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y11/CyanidexBarbie/Snapshot_20100406_10.jpghttps://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y11/CyanidexBarbie/Snapshot_20100519_8.jpg

:hugs: choc, that's not on in my book, he'd have a slap from me!
looking good bekklez :thumbup:
blob, aw bless your dh! I can't do naps, never have been able to. I'm ready for bed by about 8:30 though!

Happy Bday Drazic!!

Choc, your oh sounds like a real nightmare. I hope we just hear the worst and that he has a lot of good moments too.

Brigitte, you are sooo sweet! My problems are bum related so really not very nice!

xxx

Lovely bump Bekklez!

F&C I'm totally with you on bum issues! If it's anything to do with constipation I feel your pain!!

Lilia was kicking me SO hard last night that there were lumps sticking an inch out of my belly! It was awesome!! She must have some strong leg muscles developing! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->