****September Stars!!****

Happy V-Day Amy! :thumbup: :hugs:

Lilia - Don't worry. I had plenty of stretchmarks before I even fell pregnant, I'm looking forward to being able to blame them on pregnancy. Moauhahaaa. ;)!

Hope everyone has a fab time at the babyshow. Wish I could be there!

X

Happy V-day Amy!! Soo nice to get to that point huh!!??

Here's my bump pic at 22+2.

https://i848.photobucket.com/albums/ab45/JessicaS214/222.jpg

lovely bump jessica :thumbup:

geez it's hot today! I'm not complaining - I love the sunshine, but I've just tried to sit outside and could only manage 10 minutes! Think we are going to have to invest in a big umbrella for the garden cos I'd love to be out there enjoying the weather!

Nice bump Jessica...

Think she's been updating in her journal..cant get the stitch :nope:

I spent the whole day outside today, heat doesnt seem to bother me in pregnancy :wacko: also Tabs seemed to deal with it really well so that was good :)

Hi All,

Happy V day Amy, so glad your here, and things are looking stable, thinking of you and hoping with every bit of hope baby cooks a bit longer:thumbup:

Lovely bump Jessica xx

So want to make the baby show but knew it was never an option, tbh i have had a day out today just ambling round and shopping and stuff and i am absolutely shattered, I don't think with driving too I could do it anyway, something to do with my age as well I suspect :haha:
Still, hope everyone that goes has a fab time and you guys get to meet up with a few fellow stars :hugs:xx

Stretchmarks, oh dear!!
I will say i got all mine when i had my first, so i was 21, and i too felt that was the end of my body forever!
I never got any more with the others, and never did anything any different, but the damage had been done with the first!
My first ones filled with blood so i had a tiger tummy! Since then they are just silvery, you can do one of 2 things! 1, embrace your womanhood and wonder in the amazement of pregnancy and what you have created, show them off to the world, and once the sun has tanned you a few times they are much harder to see, but still there. Or 2, (my tatics!) wear swimming costumes not bikinis, or if you do wear a bikini a carefully placed sarong covers a multitude of sins!
Your shape is a different thing all together and pregnancy can give you a much nicer more womanly shape after so plenty of curves to show off, and hidden stretchmarks no one has to know about! xx

Becs, I want some dresses but just cant find what i want, I can see myself living in them once i find what i want, i end up buying about 5 and wearing them constantly!
At the moment i am living in jeans and t-shirts of various design, but would be much happier in dresses, and i know dh considers them much more feminine, and he likes a girly girl and i want to look nice for him! I usually get all my little summer dresses out and he really loves them, his face lights up! :winkwink:

Anyway, off to see what has been going on in facebook today, i end up having 300+ things to catch up on and miss most of it!
Have had a nice asda pizza for tea, (topped full of lovely things) and 'shared' a bag of maltesers with dd, and just working towards a decaf coffee!

Sending hugs to all, hope everyone has a lovely weekend, and enjoy the show those who go :hugs:xx

lovely bump jessica :thumbup:

geez it's hot today! I'm not complaining - I love the sunshine, but I've just tried to sit outside and could only manage 10 minutes! Think we are going to have to invest in a big umbrella for the garden cos I'd love to be out there enjoying the weather!

Thanks! :) Its hot here too!! anyone else get really sick and dizzy if there in the sun for a while?? i pretty much stay in the house with the A/C on! esp since its so nasty and humid here :(

Well I completely jinxed myself I think. I had to go and say I was having an uncomplicated pregnancy yesterday just to get the results of my 1 hour glucose test today. It was high and now I have to have a special diet for 3 days then go back for a 3 hour test so I am very nervous right now that maybe it was just a fluke and the 3 hour will be better.

Asher that's a gorgeous bump!! Thanks for sharing.

Teeny, thanks for the info about the short cervix. Do midwifes check every pregnant lady for this? I'm not sure if internal examinations actually happen or not? Hope you'll be ok. x

Laura, we've signed up for an NCT class. Are you doing any classes?

Happy V day Amy!! And yey for the lo still being tucked up inside!

lilia, I've put on over a stone so don't worry! I'm not sure why I don't have any stretch marks yet but I've heard that some people are prone to them and some aren't. Having said that I still have plenty of time to go!

Jessica, I am loving your bump too!

Can't wait for my visit to the show on Sunday!

Hey ladies

Yay happy double digit day to Apaton, Blob and me! Can't believe double digits already!!

Oh an I'm full of strechmarks. I've always been prone to them when I have lost/gained weight in the past and my bump has been covered in them since it started growing. I don't really care though, I don't show off my belly to anyone other than Matt anyway! lol

Anyone else finding that their feet and ankles are swelling in this heat? I look like an elephant and am going to have to go and buy some wide fit shoes for work!

xx

Evening girls!
What a day!
It's quite cool and nice outside, but lucky me got to teach primatology all day in our Rainforest classroom at the Zoo. The cooling system is not working properly and I was sweltering in 26C and 30+% humidity. The poor students were wilting in their seats!
I really really hope they are able to get that fixed soon. I have a lot more classes in there over the next six weeks.
I plan to work this weekend, even though it's a holiday weekend. I figure I might as well bank the time for when I can spend it with my family. Hopefully, this will equal a little more holiday time for camping and hiking this summer.

amy, congrats on V-day and hang in there!
Have fun at the baby show, all of you who are going, and happy double digits to those of you who reached them! :)

Hi everyone!! Saturday morning again already, which means a milestone for me!! 24 weeks today! Happy V day to me!! Yippee!! I may celebrate later with a non alcoholic Becks ha ha!!
Looking at it, my ticker has gone all wonky and still says 23 weeks 6 days. pah to that!!

Anyone heard more on Amy? Checked her journal and FB but no recent updates. x

Happy V day Asher!!

OMG how much i'm LOVING the sun :wohoo: :wohoo: I intend to spend every day in the sun its FAB!!

What a beautiful day today!!
My eldest is going to a birthday party soon and then when is is done we are going to a car and bike show. Cant wait! My hubby, youngest and I love bikes, and th eldest loves cars lol!
We went to the one last year and it was great so I'm looking forward to it!

Think i'll give a picture of my bump today :flower:

26 week bump and prob last in 2nd tri :wohoo:

Attachments

• 010.jpg
    010.jpg
    31.4 KB · Views: 2

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members