****September Stars!!****

Good news Amy. xxx

And have a good day at the baby show those of you who are going!! Be sure to take some pics!

Happy V Day Amy :happydance: xxx

Have fun at the baby show girls. If the London one was anything to go buy - the Lamaze toys are a great offer, nearly half price.

x

Happy V-day Amy! :happydance:

asher & littleA both great bumps :thumbup:

have a fab time at the baby show those of you going this weekend, go grab some bargains!

I'll be at the baby show today too - Im wearing blue jeans, a purple dan la sac vs scroobious pip t-shirt, and an orangy cardy thingy. Will probably have a my chemical romance bag and will certainly have a big hunk of ginger husband with me, who is embarrasingly wearing a purple t-shirt too!

Carley has my mobby - if anyone else is going today just PM me and ill send you it :)

Loves and hugs amy sweetheart :hugs:

Awwww you all have gorgeous gorgeous bumps!!
Yaay Amy...:hugs:
Am so so jealous that you're all going :cry: Its so so much bigger than ours :sulk:

Just setting out for baby show now. We will miss you Amy :hugs: but so glad your still with us.
Have a good day ladies xxx

lovley bumps ladies :thumbup:

hope u all have fun at the baby show :happydance:

happy v day to amy and the ladies from yesterday and today :yipee:

99 days for me , emzy and blob i think, scary :happydance: xxx

Happy V Day Amy ! :) :)

How come nobody seems to have stretch marks except me? Its my first baby and i've put about 10lbs on so far is that a lot? My stomach is just a disgusting mess of stretchmarks it depresses me so much everytime i look at it! They seem to have got worse over the past few days and i'm dreading what they will look like at 40 weeks!
I'm only 20 and i feel like my body has gone forever :(
Sorry for the rant, i know stretchmarks are nothing in the big scheme of things, and i should be grateful bubba is growing well, but i cant help hating them!! Does any of the creams etc. actually work? I tried a cheapo version of bio oil and it just made me itch like mad so i dont know what to try and if anything will work?

xx

:hugs: lilia, stretchmarks are mainly hereditary and depend on the make up of your skin. I've heard cocoa butter is meant to be good though, basically anything which keeps the skin supple. I prefer cream to oil personally. they will fade a lot, and with time you'll barely notice them as they go a very pale silvery white colour, rather than red or purple!

i got a coco butter moisturising stick from body shop, so far so good but i doubt ill not get them as my mum has them :( xx

I have got some stretch marks. I had some before I was pregnant as I have a tendency to gain and lose weight regularly. I have tried Bio-oil - didn't work for me. Cocoa Butter, again didn't do anything apart from making my skin smooth. I then tried Mama Mio which is the one the celebs rave about - quite good smells lovely but again didn't make them fade. Then about three weeks ago my best-friend bought me some bath treats from Cowshed to celebrate being able to have a bath again (my boiler had been broken) It's the Cowshed Udderly Gorgeous Range - she bought me the Stretch Mark Cream https://www.madeformums.com/reviews...-udderly-gorgeous-stretch-mark-balm-/750.html Personally I like the smell of it and the texture. It does take a while to sink in so I tend to use it in the evening. It has faded my existing stretchmarks to a silver colour as Mrs N said and no new ones have arrived yet, so I would recommend it. It's expensive but you only need a little bit and it comes in a big pot.

x

Hello lovely ladies!!!

Happy V Day Amy xxxx

Have fun ladies at the babyshow!!!!

I ahve just got back from buying some new dresses, thought I would treat myself to a few new things!!!

Its about 23 here today, and I am feeling it today!! God knows what I am gonna be like in a few more weeks!!!!

I use shea butter from the body shop, its lush!! I think its buy one get one free online at the mo!!

Happy V Day Amy :happydance:

This is my first baby and I have got stretch marks on my sides and have been using the new stretch mark cream from Avon its brill, i was using bio-oil which didnt work but this cream is great

I have a lot of stretch marks too. This is my fourth child and I have tried everything during all the other pregnancies. Nothing did work for me. My kids joke that I look like a Zebra ;-)

I'm afraid ladies you either get them or you don't! Its our skin make-up. Cream is great for keeping us moisturised, but it won't stop them...it definately helps with fading them though.
My mum had 5 children and has no stretchmarks and never used cream...unfortunatly I don't take after her. LOL

I have a few silvery ones from my first, and no doubt I will get some more this time round. They make us feel rubbish, but they do fade....you can only see mine again now that I am pregnant. xx

Hope you are all enjoying the sunshine. x

Hi Ladies!!

AMY: HAPPY V-DAY!!! YAY!!!! Keep hanging on hun!!!

Hope you Ladies have a great time at the baby show!

Lilia: I have gotten tons of stretch marks as well! I started getting them by 11-12 weeks because my bump popped so fast. And as the other ladies said...you get them or you don't. No amount of cream can prevent them...HOWEVER...I still rub bio oil, cocoa butter and whatever else I can get my hands on twice a day...just in case! lol Hopefully they will fade fast enough after our babies are here!!

xo

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->