****September Stars!!****

My little lady has been quiet the past 2 days too!!! I have had the odd flutter but no real action!! I am sure all is ok, I guess she is just growing!!!

Teeny,
Try not to worry but do get it checked, it is their job if you are worried to help and check baby for you, sure he is fine, just having a good old sleep, little monkey!:hugs:

We didn't go to the shopping place i wanted to, went to the local shops and after a sun hat for dd, 2 shirts for dh and some dhorts also for dh, i was too broke to look for dresses! He managed to leave his plastic at home, handy, must try that one!
Not in the best mood with him right now, best left unsaid!!

Amy, hope things continue to be good, still thinking of you, can't be nice stuck in hospital but for as long as you are ok baby is getting more growing time:happydance:

Have had a nice day, but think dd overdid the sunshine a bit, she was very tired by tonight, and then was playing with a sign thing and stuck it in her mouth and hurt her gum, then threw up all the food she had eaten because she was upset, I had to go in the shower with her to coax her, got her cleaned and in pj's and she was asleep shortly after, got some nice pics of her in the garden though, hope she has a lovely sleep and feels better tomorrow, she is gorgeous my baby girl, can't quite believe she won't be the baby after September! :wacko:

Anyway sending hugs to everyone, baby being a bit quiet but i am sort of getting used to a few busy baby days and a few quiet baby days, I just don't understand how i can feel wriggles like crazy bit how baby must be not moving at all for ages, or i surely would feel it? Anyway, I am getting enough active times at the moment.

Hope everyone has had a lovely day,

:hugs: :baby:thinkpink xxxx

Sounds like we have all got sleepy babies today :)

Emzy, yes.. I have elephant ankles!!! I didn't notice at first but someone at work pointed it out to me!!!

Happy V Day Asher!

Loving the bump pic Blob.

Happy 26 weeks Emzy, Apaton and Blob! Blimen hec.. only one more week til the 3rd tri!

Teeny my bump has also been quiet. Someone told me it might be the heat? That would make sense with so many of us in the same boat.

Off to the show tomorrow... whoo hoo!

F&C I can't believe someone at your work had the cheek to say you had Elephant ankles!!.... some poeple :shrug:

I agree I think the heat does slow baby down, we do so why shouldn't babes.... I think if anyones worried get it checked out just for peace of mind... that's what the hospital are there for xx

Well sat in the garden and got carried away studying.... 3 hours later I have one burnt arm and one white arm... hope it doesn't rain tommorow as hoping to get the other arm brown.... can't walk around looking stripey, I look stupid as it is at the moment with big bump and tops not long enough to cover... note to self must go shopping.

Babythinkpink, sorry your DH didn't get the hint with you wanting to shop for yourself instead of for him !!

I cried tonight I forgot something whilst talking to DH and I said 'i'm rubbish nowadays' - then broke down in tears... not quite sure where it came from :cry:..... poor OH just hugged me until i stopped. Not sure whats worse being pregnant or DH having to put up with me being pregnant

I know that feeling Jellycat...i had a jug in soak the other night and dropped it all over the kitchen floor, i started to clean it up and just broke down in tears! The OH came running when he heard me crying and said "Have you hurt yourself?" i said No and he said "Why r u crying then?" and i just said "I don't know!!"

...Hormones hey!? x

lilbumpblue - nice to know I'm not the only one hormonal xx

Hello ladies. congrats to all who have reached V day since i was last on here.... and to those who have only got 1 week left till 3rd tri its insanely exciting.....

Well i have had a WONDERFUL but exhausting weekend..... the baby show was wonderful, sooo glad i went for 2 days as i was so overwhelmed on friday that i didnt get anything done. But today SUCCESS i bought my travel system, baby monitors, play mats, teddies, and everything this little person could possibly need..... i feel SOOO good for spending some cold hard cash!

my feet really hurt though after 2 days walking around and emzy i completely sympathize with the elephant feet - mine are horrendous and very very painful....

Drazic im sorry for not texting hunny but my phone was dead and i (stupidly) didnt take my charger for the entire weekend....

Limpetsmum it was lovely too meet you and Brownsie and angie thanks again for the lift to the hotel it was lovely and i cant wait to catch up again... hope you enjoy the rest of your girly weekend....

Love to all :hugs:

Hi everyone!
It sounds like the baby show was a lot of fun.
I had the nicest day doing absolutely nothing.
I toodled around in some shops that I like, went to a cafe and wrote in my journal for awhile and just enjoyed time completely to myself.
I am missing Simon and husband like crazy, but I am determined to enjoy this rare rare time alone!

I did a bit of maternity shopping and I found an underwire nursing bra that is really comfortable. I am very excited. I still choose pain free over perky, but if I can have the perk without the pain, I'll go for it! I also found two pairs of pants that will do for work: both on sale! Yay!
I should be set now for ages.
I was planning to have a completely kick-backed day, but I got the nesting fits when I came home and am doing a few loads of laundry and purging a closet. Just one closet! A small one! :blush: I'm hopeless.
And I don't want to make any premature announcements, but .... I think my sinus infection might be gone. I'm still a bit congested, but no more nasty-coloured drainage and sore face and headache. Fingers crossed!
You UK girls must be having a long weekend, too - you celebrate Victoria Day in May? Or is that just us former colonies? :)
Anyway, have nice weekends, however long they are.
Congrats on the new bump colours and V-days and all the rest.
I go for the gestational diabetes test and bloodwork for various things tomorrow. And I move over to my proper prenatal clinic next month. No more in-between clinic across town.

Oh! I had a question for everyone/anyone:
Since my last pregnancy, our health region is now routinely screening for STDs throughout the pregnancy, no matter what your sexual history or marital status is. Is this the same in other areas?
Part of me thinks this is a great idea - take the stigma out of it, make it routine and make sure you catch and treat all those preventable things and protect the baby. Another part of me wonders how much this must be costing the system. That's a lot of extra testing, especially if it's a very low-risk demographic. What happens for the rest of you?

I am finally tired so going to bed. It's taken me ages to settle tonight as been so hot

Hi everyone!
It sounds like the baby show was a lot of fun.
I had the nicest day doing absolutely nothing.
I toodled around in some shops that I like, went to a cafe and wrote in my journal for awhile and just enjoyed time completely to myself.
I am missing Simon and husband like crazy, but I am determined to enjoy this rare rare time alone!

I did a bit of maternity shopping and I found an underwire nursing bra that is really comfortable. I am very excited. I still choose pain free over perky, but if I can have the perk without the pain, I'll go for it! I also found two pairs of pants that will do for work: both on sale! Yay!
I should be set now for ages.
I was planning to have a completely kick-backed day, but I got the nesting fits when I came home and am doing a few loads of laundry and purging a closet. Just one closet! A small one! :blush: I'm hopeless.
And I don't want to make any premature announcements, but .... I think my sinus infection might be gone. I'm still a bit congested, but no more nasty-coloured drainage and sore face and headache. Fingers crossed!
You UK girls must be having a long weekend, too - you celebrate Victoria Day in May? Or is that just us former colonies? :)
Anyway, have nice weekends, however long they are.
Congrats on the new bump colours and V-days and all the rest.
I go for the gestational diabetes test and bloodwork for various things tomorrow. And I move over to my proper prenatal clinic next month. No more in-between clinic across town.

Oh! I had a question for everyone/anyone:
Since my last pregnancy, our health region is now routinely screening for STDs throughout the pregnancy, no matter what your sexual history or marital status is. Is this the same in other areas?
Part of me thinks this is a great idea - take the stigma out of it, make it routine and make sure you catch and treat all those preventable things and protect the baby. Another part of me wonders how much this must be costing the system. That's a lot of extra testing, especially if it's a very low-risk demographic. What happens for the rest of you?

I think here in the UK it's testing with the first lot of blood tests we have. Its next weekend we have an extra day off, bank holiday Monday!! x

hello all!!

we are of to the beach today after the superbikes on telly!! lol

Congrats xprincessx :wohoo:

My baby seems to get more exited in the sun :wacko: Tabs was the same as soon as i sat in the sun my bump went mad :lol:

F&C i cannot believe someone else said that to you :shock:

So jealous you have sun again today :cry: :cry:

So not fair :nope: Its not as hot and still cloudy :cry: My sister is in Kelso and it was raining too..maybe the rain follows us :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->