****September Stars!!****

Happy V day Asher xx

Lovely bump pic Blob xx

Just popping in to say hello, trying to make an effort to ook nice, even though i feel far from!
Got a dress out that still fits, and shaved everything i can reach!! lol
Want to put my make up on and feel a bit better, was trying to get dh to come out with me and dd just for a browse around the shops for a short while, he has already offered to look after dd while i go, which is not exactly what i had in mind!

Hope everyone has a great day, got dd in her new little next outfit, but she is not so bothered! Hope it washes up well after a day in the garden!

:hugs: to all and hope those at the show have a great time xx

Afternoon ladies....
Well, my little man has decided that he doesn't want to move again. :nope:
I've hardly felt him for the last 2 days and it is a lot lighter kicks than before...I am telling myself he has changed positions and that's why, but I haven't slept well these past few days from worrying. I felt him earlier this morning very briefly, but nothing since. I am hoping its normal.
I hate this though, as last time he didn't move I went to the hospital and he was fine, so feel a bit stupid worrying about the same thing only a few weeks later.
I think I will buy orange juice later and try that. Why does he have to be such a little bugger??!! :shrug:

babythinkpink, sorry your Dh didn't really get the hint over shopping. xx

Happy V Day Asher :dance: :dance:

Can't believe how quickly time is flying!

Well just popping in briefly as I'm meant to be revising for my exam Thursday....... I don't want to get stressed about it so I'm kind of trying to forget that the next few days will be complete hell! At least I'm off work until the exam which should help.

Babythinkpink, found any dresses on your travels? I've got a Christening to go to next weekend and think i'm going to look like an UmperLumper

Hope everyone is getting some good bargains at the Baby show... if anyone see's anything that's look's a handy thing to have let us know!

Well Lady's I'm off to study, enjoy the lovely weather whilst I sit in our cellar xx

Hugs Teeny, I wish these little ones would be more consistent! Mine was quiet for most of the week and then got lively again yesterday. It's times like this I wish I had a doppler!!
I'm sure he's just fine, give him a wee wake up prod from us all!

Hi girls

Having to update from my phone as internet not working for some reason! Teeny try not to worry, mine also has active days followed by quiet days. Have a cold drink or an ice lolly and see if that helps! Don't hesitate to call midwife for reassurance if you feel something isn't right though, that's what they are there for and when I went in they said I totally did the right thing xx

Hope you're all enjoying the sun! I'm enjoying sitting in the garden mostly in the shade though LOL I can't get over my swollen ankles and feet though! I can't actually get any shoes on!!

Xx

Oh and happy 26 weeks to me apaton and blob!! Argh only one week til 3rd tri! Xx

Happy V-Day Asher!!!!!

Wonderful bump Blob!!

Teeny, it doesn't matter if you were worried 2 weeks ago or 2 days ago...if it will make you feel better call your MW!!

xox

Happy V day Asher!

Lovely bump Blob.

Teeny - my bump has been quiet the last couple of days too. I'm a little worried but I have felt some movements so I'm trying to keep calm about it. I've been quite busy myself and I do think you are less inclined to notice it then anyway

x

Hi Amy - glad you are holding on in there! What is happening now? Are they giving you the steroid injections every day? Lots of love x

Have you got any idea when they will be allowing you home Amy? x

monday if i 'behavee' which means no more bleeding... wishful thinking

Hi Amy

Glad you're doing ok! What's the latest? Have the contractions stopped now? Did you go out for lunch in the end?! Xx

Hi Amy

Glad you're doing ok! What's the latest? Have the contractions stopped now? Did you go out for lunch in the end?! Xx

contractions have gone yep :)

had some lunch out but it upset my tummy, apparently iv forgot what real food is lol xxx

Teeny Weeny - I could've completely wrote your post! Ive felt hardly any movement for the past 2 days and when i have its been so light! I'm so worried :( I went to triage at 20 weeks worried about the same thing and everything was fine so i feel a it silly making a fuss again.
I've tried everything, hot drinks, cold drinks, prodding, lying down and still the little bugger won't move! I'm going to have a bath later and see if that does anything, although i'm not looking forward to a bath in this heat, think it will have to be a cold one !
Happy V day to Asher and everyone else who is 24 weeks today :)
xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"