****September Stars!!****

ok...bravery...dont think these will stay long..

https://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y22/brainlesslittleaurora/ABCD00ddd13.jpg
see how my belly button area is flat?

https://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y22/brainlesslittleaurora/ABCD0ddd014.jpg

https://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y22/brainlesslittleaurora/ABCD0dddd015.jpg

You see!!!!!! Your bump is fab!!! We all see ourselves much differently from what others see. I think you have a very impressive bump!!

xox

Little A - your bump is lovely. You are just carrying your bump low. Do you know what you are having? If you don't, it looks like a girl to me!

X

My bump is soooo low! lol. It wasn't like this with my 2 boys thats for sure! I thought my muscles had just had too much and given up!

I dont know the sex of this baby.

Little A that is a gorgeous bump!! Mine is also low like that.

Happy 25 weeks to you too Brigitte!! Like I said on the other thread, you too have a beeeautiful bump!

Teeny, I'm being really dumb here, but what is wrong with having a short cervix?

Apparently Amy is dilating so she's gone to the labour ward. I really hope everything goes ok. I will be thinking of her all tonight. x

thanks girls.

any more nakked pics to make me feel more 'normal'?

Just read the Amy update thread as well :( I hope all goes alright

Little A, tried to send you a pic of my bump I took last time naked ones, but I can't manage it, will try to do it on facebook, but it can go no further than you and me!!!:haha::blush: (and that is because of stretchmarks by the way not because i am totally naked or anything!!!)

Going to try and find out what Amy's thread says, Hope she is ok, sending best wishes :hugs:

Little A I am sooooo not brave enough to put a naked bump pic on! Yours looks fab! Mine is far lower this time than it was with both the boys too. I think my muscles are just all bleh. You look great! You just having one of those down days?

I hope Amy stops dilating and things stop so she can settle for at least a few days and let bubba cook some more. Big virtual hugs to you lady! xx

Archie's mates coming round for tea all went well. Five little boys playing and having tea was actually much easier than the usual two!! Little Jack was so tired playing with the big lads, he loved it!! He had his bath, I left him with the TV for 5 mins whilst I tidied up the living room, and came back to this!! So cute!!

https://i227.photobucket.com/albums/dd299/archiejack/IMG_5465.jpg

Right, I will be brave and post a couple of bump pics, one with and one without top!

https://i227.photobucket.com/albums/dd299/archiejack/IMG_5468.jpg
https://i227.photobucket.com/albums/dd299/archiejack/IMG_5467.jpg

thanks ill look out for it. I think I'm just having an emotional day! That and the bump look nothing like my last 2 pregnancies! I am SO much smaller believe it or not!

Thanks Little A! It feels far from perky though!!!

Fish&Chips...a short cervix increases the chance of early labour (before 32 weeks) in some cases, but more commonly before 37 weeks.
I'm sure it will be fine.

Hugs to Amy. x

Just seen the Amy update, I really hope she holds on and doesn't go into Labour tonight :hugs:

Little A - I haven't taken a naked picture yet, might have a go and post one tomorrow. I was a size 16 to start off with. so I'm a little self conscious of posting a naked one. I'm sure if I post one you will feel much better!

Hi girls!
Just got back from my prenatal appointment. the good news is that I now have some penicillin to kill off this wretched sinus infection.
The bad news is that I had another big weight gain and got a talking to this time. :blush:
I was a little surprised. I didn't think I'd been all that bad about eating, but I guess all the occasional treats add up.
This happened with Simon as well -I had a couple of huge weight gains in the second tri that sort of freaked me out.
Baby is measuring quite large and now I'm all freaked out that my self-indulgent eating may have brought on gestational diabetes or something. I will feel so so guilty if that is the case.
I will go for my sugar test in the next few days, so hopefully it's all good.
My platelets are low again, but I had that last time, too. Its common and doesn't necessarily mean that anything is wrong - just a lot of monitoring and extra bloodwork for me - which is a pain.
The nesting energy is gone. Feeling too tired from this stupid cold to start cleaning. It's going to be a quiet and early night for me.

I have GD just as I did last time. I have eaten healthily both times as I don't like cake and sweets so will just depend on your body. I have had GD since 16 weeks this time around rather than at 28 weeks like I was with my 1st daughter. Don't worry too much as it is manageable if you do have it. I have been injecting insulin for a while now as it really is not a problem. x

Haven't posted on here in a bit, been lurking. I am having a pretty uneventful pregnancy, which is fine by me. The only exception being that I am now 22+2 and still have quite a bit of morning sickness. I think I got a 2 week break and its back again, oh well.

I've lost about 6 pounds since being pregnant but think I have put that back on and then some these last couple of weeks, will know at my next appointment.

Just booked a 6 week birthing/new born care class that I am excited about. Hubby is so worried about not being good with a new born and everyone keeps telling him it will come naturally but I think this class will help him be a lot more comfy too.

Been checking updates on Amy and fingers crossed that her and little one are okay and hang on as long as possible, poor thing.

How is everyone else? Anyone else doing a birthing class?
Also for the non first time moms, what was the hardest part of bringing home your first baby?

Hi Ladies :flower:

Awesome bumps ladies :thumbup:

Thinking of Amy too - hang on in there sweetie :hugs:

Limpetsmum: I'm taking my car too, thanks for the offer for stashing my goodies in yours.
No problem, that's the good thing with Mom having disability stickers - we will be parked right outside the entrance (warning to those who have never been - you may be walking quite a distance from the NEC itself but they do provide buses to the entrance).

Met Mom from the train station today, had :coffee: then went shopping - it was a lovely girly afternoon. Both really looking forward to tomorrow - we bought lots of nice snacks to keep us going & DH has been up the attic to get the case down for me. Mom pampered my feet (much needed) and i'm now ready for my bed! It's gonna be a long day tomorrow so i'll be needing my sleep.
Hope all the rest of you ladies have a good friday, will try to report back for those going over the weekend.
Bye all xxx

oh Amy a very very happy vday to you! So glad you are still here and that you made it this far. I know that little girl of yours is a fighter.

have a good dayat the baby show girls... sorry im not joinin u xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"