****September Stars!!****

it will prob start down here lol, i dont need it im burnt ! lol,

any1 who is looking for a travel cot , ive just reserved 1 in argos winnie the pooh , down from £80 to £40 they where on sale before but sold out so fast no1 had any :nope:, the reviews are great on them :thumbup: xxx

oooo sorry blob nice and sunny here today its 24...... 27 tomorrow apparently woohoo i have the day off tomorrow too yey.... BBQ day i think....

Hey Ladies!

Guess what? I'M VIABLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :yipee: :wohoo:

I've just been so happy about it that I cried. YEY!!!!!

The baby show yesterday was fantastic. I wish I were going today - even if it's just for the aircon lol. I bought a cot, a moses basket & stand, a new bra, a lovely bracelet (OH treat me lol) and a birth-to-potty set of re-usable nappies. The nappies were the most expensive, and if i'm honest i'd not seriously thought of using them before I went to the show. But DD has eczema and had really bad nappy rash in disposables. And they are soooooo soft! lol.

Sorry for not getting in touch carley - like an idiot i didn't check this thread after my last post. Glad you had a good time and got some fab bargains!

It did make me chuckle yesterday that the body-building exhibition was on at the same time. When we were parking up, my mum was like 'are you sure that we've got the right day?' when we saw all the big burley men... going to the baby show! lol.

Hope you're all good, and cooler than me today!

Congratulations on reaching V day Optical! I can't wait to join you on Wednesday :happydance:

It's lovely and warm here again today. I'm enjoying the heat but DH and the dog aren't quite so keen. Feeling exhausted today ladies, our upstairs neighbours had a 30th Birthday party last night so I didn't get to sleep until really late and had a restless night. There were so many people coming and going and ringing the wrong doorbell. They weren't too bad I suppose and I guess they are going to have a lot more to put up with come September with a screaming baby to contend with!

Hope everyone has a nice day and I'm glad everyone had fun at the baby show

x

:wohoo: opticalillus5

Well my DD is being a mean toddler and screaming loads am SO relieved she's now sleeping..phew!!

Wish i could go to the baby show again :(

Hi everyone!

Been soooo busy recently, it's report time at school :( As the sole music teacher it means I have 400+ reports to write before the 21st June, argh!!!!!!

Congrats to all the viable ladies, on the new blue/pink bumps, on double figures and everything else! I seem to have missed so much!

25 weeks for me today, yay!

I actually had someone ask me when I was due on THursday which was soooooo exciting!! ANd then I mentioned to the singing teacher at school that i am off on maternity leave in september and she went on and on and on about how I don't look at all pregnant... pah!

Such lovely weather at the moment, luckily it doesn't seem to be bothering me too much at the moment, apart from burning me that is! Not the best nights sleep ever, I find it hard enough settling as it is, it was a lot harder with burnt shoulders and back!

Hope everyone is doing ok and little ones are behaving? Amy, I am keeping up to date with your progress every day, huge congrats for reaching viability and fingers crossed she keeps cooking for weeks and weeks to come!

I'll be back later! x

wow what a scorcher of a weekend! sooo hot here, but beautiful, hope it stays like this although the forecast says back down to 12 degrees by tuesday, which is quite a drop considering it's 25+ today!

congrats on v-day asher & optical, and congrats on your blue bump princess :happydance:
wow, less than a week til 3rd tri for the beginning of september peeps, that's mad! :yipee:

the baby show sounds great, I am itching to get on and start buying all the big items - I want to do it in plenty of time, and the weeks are ticking on by!

OMG Louise I had burnt shoulders and back yesterday and I too had a craps night sleep, still quite sore today!! I keep dousing myself with aftersun! Been wearing a shirt today as I didnt want to do anymore damage!!!! My shoulders are blistering, so not a good look lol!! Oh well you live and learn!!

Had a lush day today, been out with my family and am now chilling by the fan!! Can't believe its been 28 here today, what a scorcher!!!

Congrats on all the Viables and pinkies and blueys!!!!

oh jellycat! I feel like that sometime, just a feeling of helplessness like I've lost my independence. It doesn't help that I sold my car to save cash but my brain is like mush some days, and our hormones don't help us!

Congrats xprincessx!!

Carley good work at the show. We also did well today but no where near as well as you by the sounds of it. How was the meet? Did you miss the rest of us?!! lol

Happy V-Day Optical!! Whoo hoo! We also laughed at being next to the body builders. We thought we should have enlisted them to carry our bags!

Happy 25 weeks Louise. When someone asked me yesterday when I was due and I told them Sept he went 'whooo.. how many do you have in there?'!! So in a short space of time I have established that I have elephant ankles and am brewing two babies in my belly!! lol

I think it's been 29 here today but we've been inside for most of it at the baby show. I'm absolutely knackered and my elephant ankles are now twice the size. We got a lovely Avent baby monitor which we spent a little bit more of than we should have but it's soo nice! We also got a memory foam changing mat, travel changing mat oh and some baby bottles to go with the avent steriliser that my dh's brother has leant us.

The best part was I got myself measured for a bra as I've been complaining that nowhere sells my crazy 38A/AA size! Well she put me in a 34D!! lol. Apparently I'm just not used to wearing tight bras but that's how they should be to support the extra weight. I'm still not 100% sure that's correct as I measured myself with a tape measure and used the guides but my dh bought me a lovely hot milk set of bra and pants and I love them! It's the first non-padded set I've ever had.. I'm so proud! lol xxx

oh jellycat! I feel like that sometime, just a feeling of helplessness like I've lost my independence. It doesn't help that I sold my car to save cash but my brain is like mush some days, and our hormones don't help us!

Congrats xprincessx!!

Carley good work at the show. We also did well today but no where near as well as you by the sounds of it. How was the meet? Did you miss the rest of us?!! lol

Happy V-Day Optical!! Whoo hoo! We also laughed at being next to the body builders. We thought we should have enlisted them to carry our bags!

Happy 25 weeks Louise. When someone asked me yesterday when I was due and I told them Sept he went 'whooo.. how many do you have in there?'!! So in a short space of time I have established that I have elephant ankles and am brewing two babies in my belly!! lol

I think it's been 29 here today but we've been inside for most of it at the baby show. I'm absolutely knackered and my elephant ankles are now twice the size. We got a lovely Avent baby monitor which we spent a little bit more of than we should have but it's soo nice! We also got a memory foam changing mat, travel changing mat oh and some baby bottles to go with the avent steriliser that my dh's brother has leant us.

The best part was I got myself measured for a bra as I've been complaining that nowhere sells my crazy 38A/AA size! Well she put me in a 34D!! lol. Apparently I'm just not used to wearing tight bras but that's how they should be to support the extra weight. I'm still not 100% sure that's correct as I measured myself with a tape measure and used the guides but my dh bought me a lovely hot milk set of bra and pants and I love them! It's the first non-padded set I've ever had.. I'm so proud! lol xxx

Hahaha im the same...never had even a handful lol now they are that and more...i love them they are fab! lol x

Glad it's not just me! They still look small but are fuller than before if you know what I mean? It's so bizarre!

Evening all!! The sun has been lovely here too again today, I am nicely toasted!! We had a lovely evening out at a friend's 30th b'day BBQ, and then we've been and had another BBQ with an old neighbour today! Good times, the boys have loved the water fights in the garden, and I have enjoyed the food!

Last night at the BBQ there was a 12 day old baby girl, she was so tiny, bless!! My boobs have reacted BIG time to the little one!! All last night I had horrible let down tingling sensations in them, they have grown overnight and been leaking a bit today. Bloody gross!!! DH wants to take a picture of them, says they look fab. I think they look horrendous, not to mention the fact that I feel huge. Someone asked me last night if I am having twins. Nice. I feel like a bloody cruise liner in this heat!

Hi Amy, how you feeling now? You still at the hospital? :hug:

Sounds like you've had a lovely weekend Asher, I love the smell of a BBQ

Well, i've been freaking out about my exam Thursday and am now seriously thinking about not sitting it... I can't concentrate, I know i'm going to fail and feel stressed and sick thinking about it... and I don't want to stress LO.... I'm going to ponder seriously about it tommorow, I can resit in November so it's not as if it's now or never.

Hope everyone's had a good weekend, just think next week weve got a 3 day weekend :dance:

Hi everyone!
Just went to the lab and got all the bloodwork done for the gestational diabetes test and all the rest. Now fingers crossed that it all checks out firmly in the normal category. I don't know why I'm so worried that I may have GD this time around, but I am.
So, back to hyper-nesting to keep my mind off things.
It's very cool out today - quite chilly actually. I needed a heavy sweater this morning. I am just having a bit of lunch, then it's on to tackle my immense list of projects. A few of which involve power tools. I am a dangerous woman when pregnant! :)

Lol Amy!! It's not pleasant eh? The tingling is driving me mad!

Hope it goes well SarahKKa, when do you get your results?
Can't believe your wearing heavy jumper whilst i'm sitting here in a vest top :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->