****September Stars!!****

Thanks for that Pinky, I think Savlon do an aftersun so gonna have a look later!!!

Why are strapless bras so unflattering on your boobies!!!

Oooooooo! I booked a 4d scan for the 19th June. Soooooo excited, can't wait. Something else to look forward to. Only three weeks(and a bit) to go :D

Quick hello to everyone!
I'm off to work on the stat holiday. My own choice, though. I am banking some hours to spend later with husband and baby.
Stay cool over there! I am still in a sweater - it is quite chilly this weekend.

Becs I feel your pain!! I am so sore, and I am really struggling to sleep! Although my sunburn doesn't sound as bad as yours, bless you!

Has anyone else been waking up with horrible heartburn? FOr 3 nights in a row I have not only woken up needing a wee, but also needing to take rennies!! No wonder I'm so tired!

I'm so sorry I've been so rubbish at responding to people's posts personally, I will try harder I promise!!

So how is our move over to third tri going to work? Are we going to go all together at the halfway point, or are we going to do what we did for the move to second tri and go bit by bit?

Well me too on the feeling rubbish to personal posts! I forget and this thread moves pretty fast!

Becs, and Louise, sorry about the burn, sounds nasty! I am a keep out of the sun person, so rarely burn, i am the one stuck in the corner, under the tree, and parasol, with factor 50 and a long sleeved shirt on:haha:

My ankles are swolen and itching, they are much worse at night, and they are really getting on my nerves now, anyone else itching? My legs were, now its ankles!

I look like a whale, and i had one 'you must be due soon arn't you?' and one 'are you sure there is just one in there' then my dd pointed out, 'Mummy you look really big now', which was the cherry on the cake!!(what with children being so honest!)
How i am going to look in September I can't imagine:haha:

How lovely to have your own pool, I am just looking forward to getting my feet in the paddling pool!!
We are joining the outdoor pool but not really looking forward to the 'look' this year, plus when i get out the pool the water level will drop:haha:
I am though looking forward to holiday in july, i can sit in the pool all week not caring, and not bumping into everyone i know, our pool being local has loads of people dh especially knows, and i am not exactly his prize wife at the moment!

Anyway, time to go, dh has taken his son out so we have a few hours to get tea and baths done, make the most of the peace!!
(well 4 children, but its still peace:haha:)

Bye for now, hope all is well, and to catch up better soon, :hugs:

:baby:thinkpink xx

Just a quick hi from me as I'm tired, hot and have tree trunks for legs which goes nicely with my elephant ankles/feet!

I'm open to any suggestions on how to to the next tri thread. Do people want me to start one up now and then people can pop over whenever they want? I'm guessing it's not so much a big deal as going from 1st to 2nd so maybe more girls will be willing to come over early?? x

I'd be willing to come over a tad early, maybe 25-26 weeks! I reckon if there are ladies entering 3rd tri now, you should go ahead and do the thread. I'll tag along in a few weeks and can still pop in and out of the 3rd tri thread anyway.

I can't believe September babies are entering third tri already :cry:

x

Bekklez i LOVE them... thats the one i bought :wohoo:

Awww for you all with burns :( Becs yours sounds awful...

I HAVE to book my 4D scan soon :dohh: and also i was meant to see the MW on Friday but i totally forgot to phone in :dohh:

Attachments

• ZA_1_1589772.jpg
    ZA_1_1589772.jpg
    15.3 KB · Views: 3
OOohhhh I forgot to say, we're having a 4D scan done on SATURDAY MORNING!!!! It's Wayne's birthday and that's what he wanted so that's what he gets! I'm so excited and a little bit nervous too!

Thats really nice Blob!!!

We are gonna book our 4d scan this week, just need to find out when Ian is off work lol or when he will book a day off!!!

Ian was so sweet he gently rubbed savlon on my shoulders and back for my blisters, he has been a star!! Even had to help me get my top off!!! Would be ok if I could sleep on my front but it get so uncomfy and sleeping on my side gives me a dead arm!! Can't bloody win!!

Here we are ladies...

https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnancy-third-trimester/336325-september-stars.html#post5505878

Our 3rd tri home is ready and waiting...

:baby: 3rd tri thread!! So exciting!! Officially another 2 and a half weeks for me, but hey ho! Some journey we're all on together hey? :happydance:

Congrats to all the newly viable ladies and babies these last few days! Exciting all the 4D scans coming up now too, and nurseries being painted and furnished. It all feels real now!

I have had the most weird day in the world! I went to the docs for my SPD review, expecting to be signed off for a couple of weeks. What a shocker..... I have been signed off for 2 MONTHS! Doc says not worth the risk if my job is physical, which it is. She reckons better to be signed off and safe than risk myself or a patient having an accident because I am in pain. She also said it is important for me to still be able to be a mum to my boys at this time, rather than being in so much pain from going into work that I am not able to do what I want to do with them whilst there are just us and before baby arrives. So that means I will be on sick leave for 2 months, then on annual leave for 5 weeks, then mat leave. It all feels weird. I went into work to tell my boss, and cried like a baby. Everyone laughed and blamed it on the hormones. Midwife rang me before to reassure me the physio is going to see me soon, and I cried again! :cry:

Anyway, it's sinking in a bit now, and at least I will be able to take Archie to school and pick him up every day, and have some quality time with Jack before September arrives!

How bizarre! So I will be posting more than usual I'm sure!!

Just saw this on Facebook. Hope you see it as a positive thing soon. xx

Thanks Ann, I can say more on here to you girls than I can on FB, most of the peeps who posted were my American friends from a forum when I was PG with and then BFing Jack. Nice to have lots of support though. I really don't think my SPD is as bad as I have heard other people having, but I am understanding a bit more now (especially as the MW gave me a call before) that a lot of it is her being protective about something happening to make it far far worse. I think once I have got my head round it I'll be fine and quite happy. I will miss the work banter though, not the same type of banter day in day out with a 3 year old!!!

Thanks again though. I am off to bed now, probably to dream about work!!!! xx

Hi everyone,
I never got chance to post over the weekend what with Mom being here & enjoying the heat & the baby show. F&C damn i forgot you were going on sunday as i found out my free pass was a whole weekend one so i popped in again on sunday to see what bargains were to be had.

Babythinkpink, found any dresses on your travels? I've got a Christening to go to next weekend and think i'm going to look like an UmperLumper
Pumpkin patch have a final reducations sale on - i bought a gorgeous summer dress for £15 for a christening a week ago, also i'm not sure if you have a boundary mill near you? Mom bought me 2 lovely dresses from there - not maternity but due to the style in at the moment they have loads of material to them :thumbup:

Carley - the lift was no problem hun, glad we found it in the end :haha: it was great to meet you! Look forward to my beach holiday down there teehee. Brownsie, you too - you looked so pretty in your summery dress - very chilled out! :hugs: what did you buy in the end hun? You looked worryingly empty handed as you were going home :dohh:.
I didn't spend as much as i thought i would, i got a few new nappies (washables) and liners for them. A toy (my baby now has 1 toy lol), a birthing dress, nipple cream :blush:, a bomb load of breat pads :haha: oh & i got given a nappy wrapper on the sunday for nothing :happydance: dunno why i got so excited when i don't plan on using disposables :dohh: saying that i do have a few packs for when bubba is new so i guess it'll be a fab toy in the early days :thumbup:.

birth-to-potty set of re-usable nappies
which ones did you buy opticalillus? I already had some i'd bought but they are stage 1&2 so i bought 4 more which are birth to potty as i can use the inserts i already have with them & see how i get on once bubba is here.

I wore my new uniform at work today..........i got told i looked like a bell (kinda gives you an idea of the shape). They would only issue me with one size to see me from now till the end of pregnancy so i had to guess how big i might get & go for that size! Looks silly but i felt soooo much better in it i can tell you!

i was in B&Q today and a lady shopper just kind of grabbed me and told me that because i was taller than her i should get a box from the top shelf for her..... i was like "i would but im pregnant and dont want to lift heavy stuff"
Having met you now & spent a fair bit of time with you i think i am within my right to say........STOOPID WOMAN! Did she not know it was you she was talking to :haha: Brave brave lady lmao.

Becs - try proper burn cream in the fridge - tons better than aftersun too.

Well that's my marathom catch up i think! I'll try to come on again tomorrow night as were out wednesday & i'll be knackered thursday lol & going to stay with friends in Wales at the weekend......phew, when did i get such a busy social life!

Oh i mean't to add i had my 25 week midwife appt today - i measure just above the top line for bubba eeeek! Although midwife says it's cos my uterous is large (as confirmed in scan) i'm glad - esp as the uterous stays put & doesn't have to come out :haha:. All else was fine, got my form for my £190 to fill in & post (before the government take that off us too) & i have another appt in 3 weeks for routine bloods.

Feet are killing me - all i want to do is sit down but work doesn't allow much opportunity :nope: and now my energy seems to have returned with vengeance - i can't blimmin stop! Today for example i was up with DH at 6am, watered the front garden, cleaned the bathroom & kitchen. Got ready for work (8.30-5.30 shift) got home, mowed the lawn, strimmed the borders, watered the million & one flowers & veg i have, did a bit of ironing, then came online! My midiwfe told me to slow down but i'm finding it hard to sit & do nothing! Any suggestions are more than welcome :thumbup:

OK rant over - i'm off to munch my nec pick n mix. Night night ladies xxx

Limpetsmum why were you having your 28 week one :wacko:

F&C thats not the room :rofl: its just that i got the canopy bit...i want to get the bed set for DD but will wait until July :wohoo: But its from vertbaudet I LOOOVE their stuff!!

Also i saw stuff from this place today and it looks sooo gorgeous!!

https://www.kidslineinternational.com/index.php

None of us move over to 3rd tri until Sat right???

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->