****September Stars!!****

Good luck with the results Sarahka! Hope it's good news.
I am sat here burning up, it's so warm still, not looking forward to getting in bed tonight at all, what with all the pillows and stuff I need!!
I can't believe I am 24 weeks preggers, it's just hit me. How weird is that?

Well hello all,

Happy v days and milestones reached, I am 23 weeks today, just one more week!

My legs are really fat, I think its weight not swollen, they look like tree trunks, and just go straight down, not for the showing off, luckily til i find a long dress at least my boods have exploded from an A cup to, not sure what, just much bigger! So the eye is drawn to the boobs and away from the legs!!:haha:
The amount of men who look straight at your cleavage, I can see why women have boob jobs, it is actually quite a good feeling knowing they look great!

My elbows are itching, red, swollen and sore with dry skin, getting worse by the day, may need a trip to the doctors soon.
Apart from that I cant complain! Baby has been very busy this weekend, especially today, normally i get a quiet time where i assume sleeping is happening but today i have felt movement pretty much constantly.

Sadly I can't catch up very well, the laptop gets hogged all day by dh, and i have been so busy shopping and cleaning and looking after dd i have not really got the time to complain, then when i get on her he says 'writing another one of your essays again?' Bloody cheek of it when he sits glued to it all day!
Looking forward to regaining some patience and love for him, it has drained a bit with being tired and rather undervalued!
He actually got the chairs out of the lounge today and hovered behind them with the help of my ds, and he was still saying 'this is how it should be done' I was very tempted to put an iron shaped burn hole in his t shirt, but refrained!!:haha:
I did the shopping on my own and get a bit fed up with that too, like no one notices i have this football up my top, I asked if they had something in stock to the till helpers (all stood around chatting) and got told it was not their job and to ask at customer services, like i was going to lug my trolley load over the store for a simple question, I said forget it, and one of them must have felt a bit guilty for the other ones rudeness and found out for me.
Perhaps its the boobs, I should have asked a man:haha:

Hope everyone is well, sorry not to catch up better and for lack of personals must try better!

Amy hope things are still good for you, and you can go home soon, you must be sick of hospital food!
:hugs:

Bye for now all xxxx:hugs:

F&C you seem to have done well too.

Baby think pink i hate people in shop lol, i was in B&Q today and a lady shopper just kind of grabbed me and told me that because i was taller than her i should get a box from the top shelf for her..... i was like "i would but im pregnant and dont want to lift heavy stuff" she was really pissed off with me lol made me angry lol.

So its OH's birthday tomorrow i have loads of ideas for hi but wanted to make sure he got what he wanted so gave him £150 today and took him shopping, after about 3 hours of me complaining of the heat driving round etc he ended up buying me a 10ft swimming pool for the back garden WOOHOO.... hes such a sweetie, so ive only just come in from an evening in the pool was sooo lovely... cant wait till tomorrow BBQ and sun day for me yey.....

baby has been quiet the last couple of days which has been a change not that i mind the rest.... it only goes mad when daddy is around.... which is quite cute!

Hope all is well xxx

Carley thats so funny :lol: I want a 10ft pool though ha ha ha!!

Congrats to everyone who is viable!! I cant wait til i am!! sometimes i hate being at the end of september cause everyone is ahead!! but guess when were in 3rd tri i'll be happy to read all your birth stories before i go!! LOL :)
My Pelvic pain is soo bad!! anyone else?? when i walk it feels like someone is pulling my bones apart!!:cry: LO has been sooo ACTIVE too! i laid down to take a nap 2day and she was not happy! wouldnt stop moving!! Hope everyone had a great weekend!! rainy here!! :growlmad:

Jessica - My pelvis is killing me too, it feels so sore inbetween my inner thighs and hurts when I walk, move or pull my legs apart too far. Also hurts laying on them in bed for too long :( hope they get better for us soon.

Carley- I've always had an obsession with pools but never had anything more than a paddling pool to play in :( your pool sounds fab!

1 more day til V-Day for me, ladies! I'm soooooo excited. I can't wait until it's passed, I'm going to buy all the essential things :D

In other news, I woke up at 5am this morning to watch the Lost finale, I don't know if I was completely happy with the ending as I feel they didn't answer enough questions based on what happened throughout the whole thing. Oh and where was WAAALT!?
but it definitely contained a nice moral. And ofc, I cried :cry: :haha:
I haven't been up so early in years, when I got up baby was going crazy jumping around, kicking and punching. I had a pillow on me and she was rocking it around and kicking it off almost(It was a big, heavy pillow. I was like Wtttttff. Lol) and my belly was everywhere. I think pregnancy gets sooo much more fun from 20 weeks onwards, I love feeling her movements and seeing them, it's great.

Hope you're all well and are enjoying the weather, we probably won't have another summer like this for years now(sorry to curse us) :p

X

My pelvis pain seems to be getting a bit better now :) I just keep doing too much exercise and hurting again :dohh:

Urgh i could NOT be dedicated enough to get up at 5 for that :lol: But i havent watched Lost since the first season or something :nope:

Well my blisters on my babck and shoulders are weeping!! They are quite sore, just taken some more paracetamol, the redness has gone but I feel so stiff!!!! I couldn't get comfy last night, so today I feel knackered!!!

We ordered a pool for our garden last night!! We too got a 10ft one!!! Should be here Tuesday!!!!

Its already hot outside, so I have my washing out and I am gonna chill indoors!!

:( Becs thats not nice!!

I dont trust that the weathers not going to be shit for the rest of summer :rofl:

Ouchie Becs hope your skin calms down soon.
very jealous of everyones 10ft pools!

I started getting a sore left hip last week with always sleeping on my left side, so spent £12 on kids 10.5 tog duvet folded in half to lay on. It seems to of helped for the time being. Poor OH I'm taking up most of the room in the bed now hahaha

Watching Lost now then doing some revision....

Enjoy the nice weather again guys xx

Hi all,
Becs your sunburn sounds awful hun....try putting the cream in the fridge for a cooling effect.
I spent a lovely day at my parents yesterday with OH and had my first BBQ of the year and it was so yummy! I am slightly burnt however and will be covering up today in a bid for it not to get any worse.
I think I am going to pop to the shops and get some summer dresses, although the weather is going to turn tomorrow, but I have nothing summery to wear when it gets nice!!

Bubba has started moving again which pleases me no end, and I can't believe I am now nearly into 3rd tri...It is going so fast and so slow all at the same time IYKWIM??!!

I must do my essay this week, as its half-term next week and I can never get anything done with my son at home....but at least I get to spend some time with him so I won't complain!

I have just realised......DOUBLE DIGITS!!!!!
I hope you all have a good day. xx

ooh a pool sounds just lovely! sadly we wouldn't fit one in our garden as it's all decking/rasied beds/paths etc. no one area big enough for a pool!

ouch that sunburn sounds horrid becs. i burnt like that in kenya on the backs of my legs - had been out snorkelling for a couple of hours. they blistered like anything it was agony. make sure you keep your skin really really well moisturised with aftersun (from the fridge if it's not too sore) and drink loads of water as you can get dehydrated with burn.

Morning folks.

Well, I'm alternating between loving this hot weather and being too hot. I used to love sunbeds (even though I knew I should probably stop using them) but now I get paranoid about lying in the sun incase bubs gets too hot. Last night was awful - I need a fan for the bedroom methinx.

I used to love Lost, but I only saw the first 2 series because then it went to sky 1 and I don't have sky :(. I have the first one on box set, so I might watch it again, and then buy the others as and when I need them. Only prob is, if I do that then it'll probably take over my life.

Jellycat - i'd sit your exam now, and then at least you get the resit in November. Otherwise, it'll play on your mind, and there will be more pressure for the november one. Plus, it's always easier to remember stuff that you've just studied rather than having to re-read notes etc. I bet you I couldn't remember half of my degree work now if i were asked.

Congrats on double digits Teeny :yipee: I too need some sundresses - like a fool I've bought mainly long-sleeved maternity wear. Although yesterday I sat in my garden with a bikini top on. On the subject of boobs, I loved how different my kini top looked yesterday! lol.. it was great to actually fill it for once!

Oooo becs that sunburn sounds awful. cos of my sunbed addiction I seem to have skin of leather now, and don't burn too much. OH does though, and yesterday he looked like a crabstick. Ooo that's what u need to do thinkpink! Get your OH to sit in the sun for ages, and then when he winds you up you can just slap him on his burn. I know the feeling about being annoyed at OH lately. I tend to switch really quickly from undying love to wanting to kill him.

I'm gunna go down to the paddock in a bit to wash down my poor horsey again. I bathed her yesterday - she loves the hosepipe in this weather, it's too hot for her. She has a stable to go in and out of when she likes, but it has tin on it, so it's pretty warm inside anyway. I'm gonna drive though, because I'm lazy :)

On the weight front, I seem to have slowed down with the gain lately. I'm still gaining, but not as much as I was (thank the lord!). So far, I've put on about 20 lbs. I can live with that at the mo. Although I still have to stop eating so much cake :wacko:

happy v day and double digit days if its your turn :thumbup: not got time for a proper catch up got to iron , tidy e.tc e.tc :) have a lovley day ladies x

Well managed to do some housework!!

OMG getting dressed was so sore, thank goodness for strapless bras!! Putting my top on I felt all my little blisters inbetween my shoulder blades burst!!!!! I cried it was so painful!! I am such a prat!!! Even having a cool shower hurt!! I do put my aftersun in the fridge, gone thro nearly 2 since Saturday evening!! I am hoping that when they pop I will be a bit more comfy!!

I really need to go shopping but I don't think I could drive the car properly haha!!!

I have the first one on box set, so I might watch it again, and then buy the others as and when I need them. Only prob is, if I do that then it'll probably take over my life.

:rofl: if you start now, you might just get finished before the baby arrives.

If my baby were a boy, my OH and I had already settled on the name Jack and my OH's last name is Sheppard. So we would've had a Jack Shepppard. Not purposely Lost related though. :haha:

Becs - Sunburn is evil *cringe* hope it gets better soon.

What's everyone think about nets over cots? I think they look super adorable and I'm thinking about buying this net. We're having a white crib set too, so it'd look kinda like that :cloud9:
https://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51d2pHzw7RL._SS500_.jpg

Yay!!! I'm viable today as well (or, rather, baby is)!!

Also I only have 8 more weeks left at work and just 12 days until I go for my 4D scan, when hopefully I'll finally be able to find out which team I'm on!

Elphaba - Congratulations again, I've just been to your journal :happydance:

Becs - I hope your sunburn get's better soon. It sounds awful you poor thing.

I'm very jealous of the ladies with swimming pools, hopefully we will have the hot summer we have been promised and you will get lots of use out of them.

I've been on a course this morning so I'm sat here chilling, catching up with you guys and listening to Classical Music - the baby loves it and is kicking away.

A friend of mine sent me a copy of her Hypnobirthing CD the other day. DH took the piss when he walked in and I was listening to it, but I found it surprisingly relaxing. I think I'll listen to it more as the time get's nearer.

x

Oh, a big pool would be sooooooo good! But our garden has a slope. It's even quite hard to put up a small one. Even there is a very deep and a very shallow side.

Becs
Sorry to hear about your sunburn. Have you tried Savlon. I use it when my eldest gets sunburn and soothes really quickly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->