****September Stars!!****

I feel so sorry for Amy, I am hoping, praying and wishing her all the luck and love in the world xxxxx

Hope all are doing ok, welcome to newbies and congrats to all viables:) not been feeling great past few days (nothing in comparison to Amy:() so ive just been popping in to check on Amy's progress and Im just praying & hoping that her and princess are ok.xxxxx

Anyone elses baby going mad tonight :wacko: mine is totally going insane.

I really hope Amy and her LO are fighting well...Amy is SUCH an amazing brave woman and her little girl is going to be the same :(

We need to cheer up this thread else we are all going to go to bed feeling really sad and then we have sad babies too :(

Hi ladies! I am so sorry I have been out of pocket but I have been having major glitches with my account on here. Seems to be working good now so fingers crossed.
Congrats to all you girls who are viable! Yea!
Could someone please tell me how to get to Amy's journal? I can't find out to view it and I really want to catch up and see what is going on. Thank you.

Hi NurseKel!!

Nice to see you back here!

Here is the link to the journal....it's so sad what is happening. We're all trying to keep everything crossed and sending good vibes!

https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnan...x-amy-x-journey-princess-3-bump-pic-pg92.html

xo

Good morning all,

Just popping in to say hi, and see how everyone is!

Thinking of Amy, and her baby, hoping things are good today, each day at a time:flower:

It is terribly sad, and always makes you think when you know someone who has a similar experience to Amy but just think how many of us are on here to how many problems do arise and it is so few, she has just been one of those unluclky few to experience problems, and hopefully there will be a happy outcome for her.
It is good to try and stay positive for her, and for ourselves, she is such a positive brave person it should rub off on us a bit:hugs:

Well dh has done school run today, which is nice for me, i can stay in my pj's that bit longer!
Baby having a good wriggle this morning and at last it is in my sides not in my bladder and bowel! :happydance:
I am very tired still, i am trying to get early nights but being disturbed by my 2 yr old crying out for her juice cup, which is usually next to her or dropped out of bed! I resorted to putting 2 full juice cups in her bed at about 2am, and it worked!
Think i will do the same in future, she is a thirsty girl, and does drink lots, she had a milk intollerance as a baby so drinks lots of juices, her bed needs changing lots because very few cups are leak proof!
I really hope this baby does not share her milk problems, it was a shame not to be able to breast feed as long as i wanted to, and she was sick at most feeds too and when its breast milk its pretty frustrating!

Anyway hoping everyone is good this morning, I am off to check facebook b4 i strip our bed down, I am hoping as the weather is nice i can wash, dry and iron it today, I don't usually iron bedding but it is a matching set with cusions and stuff so i want it looking nice!

Have a lovely day everyone!

:hugs: xx

I've said it on the other thread but I'll say it here too... happy 26 weeks Brigitte!! Here's to one more week of the 2nd trimester! x

Tabs has to sleep with her juice too :wacko: I hear her in the night waking up going 'juice, wheres juice' :rofl:

Morning all! Not in work today, think I might have a big of a bug, also got a banging headache and it doesn't bode well when you have to teach 9-13 year olds music all day! THe sound of glockenspiels gets to you after a while!

Hope everyone is well, of course best wishes to Amy, seen her update on facebook , she seems to be thinking positive and she's still with baby so it must be a good sign :hugs:

Happy 26 weeks mamabird and F&C! IT will be me too on Sunday... I can't believe how fast the time has gone since we hit 20 weeks... the few weeks leading up to that were soooo slow but since then it's flown by! Double figures for you two aswell... wooo!!

It's DHs birthday today, he's away on course but fingers crosed should be back this evening along with my two stepsons who we have for the half term holiday. I haven't done anything for his birthday at all yet, he doesn't want anything as we're having the 4D scan on saturday, but I think I'll get him a posh bottle of single malt whisky as it's his favourite and he deserves a treat! He's very down at the moment, he is thinking a lot about when he gets deployed in September and he has been very upset at the thought of leaving me and the baby :( I feel so awful for him, I know I wouldn't be able to do it.

Here's to a happy Thursday all! x

hey ladies hope u are all well, congrats to the viables and 26 weekers :happydance:
and congrats to amy and family on there baby girl xxxx

Congratulations to Amy and family, I'm blubbing away here, I hope and pray everything works out xx

Hi September ladies :)
Just a quick hello to say I had my 24 week midwife appointment today and all is well, she said she is really pleased and baby feels like a good size.
I've been enjoying my aquanatal lessons and would really recommend them :)
Hope everyone is well
Amy is in my thoughts xxx

Congrats to Amy on her baby girl, hope all goes well! good to hear she's a fighter.
X

:hi: wanttobeamummy!

Congratulations to Amy as our first September Star has been born. Apparently she's a real fighter so I hope beyond all hope that she stays with us. xxx

Congratulations so Amy, wishing her little fighter all the luck in the world xxx

Wow our first little star! Sounds like she is a little fighter, to have got this far and now be responding well sounds very hopeful indeed :flower:

want2beamummy, glad everything is going well for you, and you had a good appointment, glad baby is a good size, not too big though quite yet, don't want to be delivering a 10lb+ baby:haha:

Louise, I feel rubbish today too, putting it down to baby being in a growth time, this is a pretty fast growing time as i remember, they put on something like 50% of birth weight between 24 and 28 weeks, i dont know the exacts but i know its lots anyway! Hope you feel better soon! :hugs:
Sad to read about your dh, must be horrible to think of leaving you both, poor love :hugs:

must dash, dh wants me to look at the hole the rat made in the tent, he wants to sell the tent to someone for Glastonbury who isnt bothered it has had a hole made in it by a rat! I am sure it will be bought, they mainly leave tents there so a cheap 5 bed will get snapped up! (Glastonbury is actually held in Pilton, closer to us than Glastonbury so never been sure why its Glastonbury festival, just know its on our doorstep and is a bloody noise for the weekend, and i have to drive to school a different way as the extra stuff going on site bungs the local roads up!!:haha:)

Waves for now, back later :hugs:
xx

My name is Hannah by the way ladies, don't think I've introduced myself with name before lol :dohh:

:wave: Hi fishandchips

I know babythinkpink...I'm a little worried of having a big baby, hubbys side seem to have a history of big baby's. Hubby and his brother we both over 9lbs and their male cousin was about 12 lb :huh::shock: so I'm hoping our little boy will take after his mummy's side, however I'll be happy whatever weight he is as long as he is healthy :)

Congratulations to Amy, I've just caught up on her journal. Sending her and her little fighter lots of positive vibes. Amazing to think our first star has been born. :hugs:

Hope everyone else is well and looking forward to the bank holiday weekend?
x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->