****September Stars!!****

Hey ladies, how's everything going? I finally managed to pick up babys heartbeat with the doppler a few days ago, took 3 weeks to find but well worth it :D

https://www.filefreak.com/files/138135_gyq0p/Shrimpy13+5.wma < a bit long, can hear it at the start though and I'm pretty sure that's it. Baby moves out of the way after a while, then back in to it on and off.

Also, is it possible for me to hear kicks/moving this early with the doppler? I heard some loud bangs on the doppler here and there and today I was playing around with it again, just held it in the place I first found the baby and he/she moved in to the doppler for a second and I heard the heartbeat but mainly I heard LOTS of banging sounds and what sounded like a lot of movement over where the baby was. If that's baby I hear moving, sounds like I've got a really wriggly/kicky baby :D

And Wow, that's a nice bump you've got going there Bumpynchan :)

Hey ladies, how's everything going? I finally managed to pick up babys heartbeat with the doppler a few days ago, took 3 weeks to find but well worth it :D

https://www.filefreak.com/files/138135_gyq0p/Shrimpy13+5.wma < a bit long, can hear it at the start though and I'm pretty sure that's it. Baby moves out of the way after a while, then back in to it on and off.

Also, is it possible for me to hear kicks/moving this early with the doppler? I heard some loud bangs on the doppler here and there and today I was playing around with it again, just held it in the place I first found the baby and he/she moved in to the doppler for a second and I heard the heartbeat but mainly I heard LOTS of banging sounds and what sounded like a lot of movement over where the baby was. If that's baby I hear moving, sounds like I've got a really wriggly/kicky baby :D

And Wow, that's a nice bump you've got going there Bumpynchan :)

aww thats great hun i heard my babys heartbeat at 12 weeks and 4 days at my doctors its amazing isnt it. and thank u hun xx

oooo well done on the doppler my OH has the nack apprently i can never find it but as soon as he takes over we get the chug-a-chug-a-chug-a-chug-a-chug of baby its sooooo lovely....

dont know about movement but if they're good enough to hear the heartbeat of a pea sized heart im sure it would hear movements no problem....

Hey all,

Long time lurker first time poster. My little bundle of joy is due somewhere between 7th and 12th September (my dates make me the 7th my scan date makes me the 12th). Both my OH and I are stupidly excited and terrified at the same time...

Hoping I can join this thread, will be nice to talk to people who are going through the same things as I am as this is my first time and I'm terrified of doing something wrong...

Now does anyone want to guess where my circuit breaker box is.. all the lights are broken in our flat OH is at work and i'm sat in the dark feeling sorry for myself... I've searched in the hall cupboard but no such luck...

C
X

Hey all,

Long time lurker first time poster. My little bundle of joy is due somewhere between 7th and 12th September (my dates make me the 7th my scan date makes me the 12th). Both my OH and I are stupidly excited and terrified at the same time...

Hoping I can join this thread, will be nice to talk to people who are going through the same things as I am as this is my first time and I'm terrified of doing something wrong...

Now does anyone want to guess where my circuit breaker box is.. all the lights are broken in our flat OH is at work and i'm sat in the dark feeling sorry for myself... I've searched in the hall cupboard but no such luck...

C
X

ooooooo nice light some candles and chill out (remember to blow them out before he gets home so he feels extra sorry for you lol)

Forgot to say, first baby but second pregnancy :)

Hello Hellodoris! Lots of new faces in here today!

Thank you! I found it.. but I have to climb to get to it.. and lat time I climbed on something I got such a telling off it's not worth it. OH is on his way home so not long to wait. :)

I'm gutted as my mw appointment isn't for a couple of weeks. She was only free on Monday's and my dh is away next week so I'll be 17 1/2 weeks when we finally get to hear little Fishy's hb. Poo.

Hi to our new ladies!! xxx

:hugs: F&C at least you've got an appt eh?? Hubbys gonna ring the hospital up next week and demand they see me as my MW is a JOKE xx

I'm gutted as my mw appointment isn't for a couple of weeks. She was only free on Monday's and my dh is away next week so I'll be 17 1/2 weeks when we finally get to hear little Fishy's hb. Poo.

Hi to our new ladies!! xxx

My midwife is only in the surgery on Wednesdays and she was completely booked up till the 31st! So I will also be 17 1/2 weeks before I hear the babys heartbeat :( However my DH will be HOME by then!!!!!!!!!!!! So he will be able to come along :)

Evening Ladies! could someone move my EDD to 10th September as thats what it said on scan x How is everyone I CANNOT believe I am in the 2nd tri!! happy

Evening Ladies! could someone move my EDD to 10th September as thats what it said on scan x How is everyone I CANNOT believe I am in the 2nd tri!! happy

Welcome to second tri!I'm 15 weeks 1 day and my EDD is 5th September? How come yours is 10th?!

Welcome to second tri!I'm 15 weeks 1 day and my EDD is 5th September? How come yours is 10th?!

Because originally it was the 3rd as they were only looking at my LMP I had my scan on 1st March and they said its probably the 10th September however it could still come between the 3rd and the 10th. I havent changed my ticker I better do it now:blush: I will go by the scan as that seems more accurate:thumbup:

my OH is making me burgers soooooooooo hungry.........

I have just eaten strawberry angel delight!! I love it!! Can't get enough!!

Im sitting here with DH scoffing crackers and philadelphia light yum ..oh and watching the Liverpool FC match

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->