****September Stars!!****

thank u hun. me and my partner are thrilled on our lil bundle. what date are u due and hope u ladies dont mind me joining as i dont hav many friend and plus none of friend thats i do have hav been pregnant and i am finding it hard at the min cz i hav been bleeding and getting pains luckly baby is fine tho xxx

Don't worry bumpynchan - everyone on here is really friendly. I am due on the 15th September, I was moved forward at my scan last week. Sorry you have been having a rough time, I had to have an emergency scan a couple of weeks ago as I was getting lots of pain. I know it's hard but we just have to stay positive especially now that the first 12 weeks are over :hugs:

Fish&Chips, please can you move me from the 20th to the 15th when you get the chance? Thanks xx

aww bless ya hun. yer i have been in and out of hospital and i hav had 6 scans already which i arnt complaning about as i hav got 2 see my baby grow which is amazing for me and my partner and no that the baby is fine. n aww thats good then. how many people is this there first baby???
xxxxxx

hope this worked here is bump at 14 weeks and 2 days is it a bump or jus fat girls x

Attachments

• P12-03-10_22-06.jpg
    P12-03-10_22-06.jpg
    27.8 KB · Views: 5
wow thats a bump but im surprised you have one laid down! LOL

hey all! how are you toniught?

I looking forward to my midwife appointment tmorrow! get to hear Legos heart for the 1st time!! whoop!!

hope it goes well tomorro.I havent even got a midwife appt... bet i dont get one either

We have to make our own 16 week appointment. We are so super busy next week that I had to make the appointment for tomorrow.

I was talking to some friends today and now I want to know the sex of the baby so much! but i dont if you know what i mean! lol

the 20 week scan cant come fast enough!!!

WOW Bumpynchan thats an amazing bump!!!

You are due the day after me!! Welcome along, everyone is lovely here!! I am sure you feel right at home!!

You are due the day after me!! Welcome along, everyone is lovely here!! I am sure you feel right at home!!

aww thank u hunni i didnt no if it looked like a bump or jus fat cz when i am stood up i jus look fat lol but saying that my bf said yesturday god look at our bump when i was stood up.

aww thats good i am feeling right at home. is this ur first baby? xxxx

Hi bumpynchan, this is my first baby too :) Your bump is amazing! x

aww thank u hunni i didnt no if it looked like a bump or jus fat cz when i am stood up i jus look fat lol but saying that my bf said yesturday god look at our bump when i was stood up.

Yes this is my first baby but second pregnancy!

my 1st baby and im soooooooooooooooooo excited..... and terrified.......

been a wreck today keep crying at everything got a £400 gas and electricity bill through today i weeped for HOURS lol

Yes this is my first baby but second pregnancy!

yer same here this is my 4th pregnancy but first baby x

my 1st baby and im soooooooooooooooooo excited..... and terrified.......

been a wreck today keep crying at everything got a £400 gas and electricity bill through today i weeped for HOURS lol

its amazing isnt it hunni. hormones playing up i cry at everything espesh tv lol x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->