****September Stars!!****

Yea i think we should move over now :rofl: Only one day i guess...

I'm taking Tabs to centre parks with some friends but the log cabins are the furthest i'll go...if i have to walk outside to pee its a no :haha:

Woo hoo you guys!! 3rd tri!! Don't leave us behind!! Ha ha x

Yeah it is! It's fab. I can't wait to be 27 weeks and in 3rd tri! Woo hoo!!!!! :)

:lol: I'm unloved nobody has commented :rofl: Must be going oh dear another crazy 2nd tri lady :haha:

I just went and had a look and nearly replied ha ha! I am going to become a third tri stalker! :)

Hi all, if aanyone wishes to add me in facebook then you should be able to see which photo i have commented on of Amy's - it's the only thing i can think of ladies xxx:hugs: she is so small - i can't even imagine the scale of here & how she just looks too tiny to be in this world just yet! Hang on in the little Darcie :hugs:

Go Kara - love the tent & sofa - my kinda camping lol

Well i've found a new soul mate in life!!! Just spent 2 hours on the phone comparing how similar our lives are - i swear if we were the same age we could have been seperated at birth.........better go look at free call landline call deals :winkwink:

Oh.... but not before i go get some chips in a tray drowning in vinegar :thumbup: bit of curry sauce maybe???

I think I found you on FB Limpetsmum hope you enjoy your chips xx

Mmmmmm vinegary chips. I am having a mozzarella and cherry tom toastie (eggy bread too) with balsamic vinegar to dip. Bring on the heartburn!

I think I found you on FB Limpetsmum hope you enjoy your chips xx
yep you found me - i've added you hun xxx

Mmmm tell me about it Asher - i have to break into the omeprazole on such guilty occasions lol

I made burgers :) I love making burgers taste so yummy.

Hi!! Hope you don't mind me jumping in? Due 20th Sept with my 2nd lil boy xx

Congrats on reaching the third trimester apaton, Emzy and Blob!!!!

:hi: pink.crazy!! Welcome to September Stars. We've just started up a third tri page as well for when people want to start heading over.

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"