****September Stars!!****

How cute Louise :cloud9: i don't know how i'd react to a 4D scan - i think it would freak me out lol. I think it's weird knowing there is a tiny baby in my tummy at the best of times :wacko: i just can't get my head around how it fits! :haha:

Thanks for the gumtree/netmums etc idea ladies. I do really wanna get it to my friends as i'm gutted enough that i can't get any money for it as it is - would rather it go somewhere i know & will still get to use it lol.

My hormones haven't been helped by finding out my uncle died :cry: we were not exactly mega close but he was the nicest uncle i had, he gave me my first car & always had time for me when i did see him. He's not even having a funeral so i won't get chance to say goodbye :cry: the last time i saw him was last year when he came back to the UK to sort his 'affairs' out (ie sell his house over here etc) as he had a place in Malta. At least he lived his last years exactly how he wanted to - i get some peace from that.

Well, i guess i'd better go pack for Wales. Have a good bank holiday everyone xxx

Hi All!!!

Louise!! What a cute little girly!!! :)

Sorry some of you are having crap days :-(

My day isn't bad so far, left work an hour early because I am attending my cousin's baby shower today! She is due July 10th! I haven't been to a baby shower in ages! lol

Also, I wanted to show off my new Siggy...thanks to Jac!

Have a great weekend everyone!

xo

Louise they're gorgeous! I have my 4D scan on the 19th June - Cannot wait! Eeeek! xxxx

THanks ladies! It was amazing, I would really recommend it.. I was really scared about it before we went in but it was just... amazing!!

Limpetsmum sorry to hear about your uncle :hugs:

Louise, your pics are gorgeous, bought a tear to my eye, what a beautiful baby! It would just make me even more exited to meet baby, I still would love a 4d and still thinking about it, mmmmmm what to do!

Limpetsmum I found you and added you to fb, and am still looking around if i see anyone i recognise i am adding too but am saying who i am, its just a pic of me at the moment, i want to get a bump one up.
Big :hugs: for the hormonal tears, feeling the same over anything and everything!

Mamabird, enjoy the baby shower, sounds exiting! xx

I have been getting a stich like pain in my sides, it is more like stitch because walking doesnt ease it, i think it is just all the muscles pulling, when you think how quickly our chape has changed, and from my tummy being flat its all out the front, the muscles must do some pretty serious stretching!!:haha:
I had it in bed last night, both sides and really struggled to get upright, hope it eases soon.

Been really raining here, the girls are making tissue paper flowers, and my 7yr old dd is making a shoe box garden! Dread to think the mess i am about to be greeted with at the kitchen table!

Baby having a little wriggle but seems to prefer to be warm in the sun, although Mummy prefers this cooler stuff, my itching is so much better which gives me hope it is just the heat and not anything serious.

Time to go, hope everyone having a nice day despite the rain!
Am going to get more stuff out the attic tomorrow more sorting, washing etc!
:hugs::hugs:xxxx

Gorgeous pics Louise!! We have ours in 2 weeks!!!

Happy 3rd tri ladies xx

We took puppy for a lovely long walk this morning, must of walked about 4 miles!! Then we went and had a late lunch and only been back a few minute!! Have to say I am shattered!!! Think a nice bath might be in order and chill out tonight!!

Happy viability and third tri to those that are there!
I am quite tired and didn't have the energy to read back too far.
It is still snowing here.
Spring is dead. :(
Lilacs, cherry blossoms, all of it - everything is breaking and freezing under the weight of the snow.
Sigh.
I just feel like hibernating. :cold:

Hey Stars!!! Gorgeous piccys Louise!! Ive to book my 4d scan soon, its paid just to book, I have an NHS scan in July so was thinking Aug, that would mean Ive seen bubba every month:)

Yeah Ive been getting pains aswell, its so uncomfy!! I have my ds, niece and nephew tonight, why did I agree to this im saying now!!! One 3 year old, one 4 year old and an 8 year old to occupy me. Tonight I think ill be having a curry and trying to laugh at eurovision, I just love some of the acts, then britains got talent.

Hope everyone starts feeling better, think ive found Limpetsmum on FB, Third Tri...EEK!!!!

Drea, glad to know someone else who enjoys Eurovision...I love it!!

I think there has been something in the water today with so many of us with pains and aches, luckily I'm actually able to sit down now. Just hope after a good night sleep it will pass.

Louise love the 4d pics

Limpetsmum, sorry to hear about your uncle, hopefully you manage to get to Wales eventully xx

what do you think of my 25 week bump??

https://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y22/brainlesslittleaurora/Absddscd0016.jpg

Just wanted to say hi. I'm not on much anymore as I only have my phone for internet. Can't believe we're nearly in 3rd tri. Massive congrats to amy, darcie is a gorgeous name and I hope darcie continues to get stronger and stronger every day Xx

Beautiful pictures Louise! I agree with Limpetsmum, I can't get my head round the fact that there is a little human being inside me so I'm not sure about how I'd react to having one done.

Limpetsmum, sorry to hear about your Uncle. Love to you and your family.

Little A that bump is amazing! It's so lovely.

:hi: everyone else. xxx

Hello Ladies!

Sorry to hear of your loss Limpetsmum.:hugs:
How is your mum doing? I havent seen her on herein a while hope she is good.xx

LittleA your bump is gorgeous!!:thumbup:

I so want a 3d/4d scan but cant justify the money for it:cry:as it is I am panicing over how we will cope in my last 3 months of mat leave being on only £400 a month which will cover my loan so will have to live off OH wage....we will cope and live within our means but I like to worry:dohh:

Well today was meant to be a horrible rainy day here but it actually turned out nice ish. No rain just a bit dull.

I took Nathan and went to my local gala day with my mum. Had a nice time wandering the stalls and bumping into people I havent seen in years. Was fleeced for a balloon for £3.50:wacko:but Nathan just loves it so I should stop being a skin flint while he is young to accept what he gets rather than him in a few years being after the larger balloons at £10!!!!!!

Unfortunatley the day has made my quest of owning a horse even more stronger:dohh: I am hoping to get one for my 35th birthday (5 years time) when the kids are grown and at school and once my loan is paid off (17 months to go!) we will have more money and can save and by then afford one and be able to afford to keep one and our family....well thats the plan:thumbup:

Right am off to 3rd tri for a sneaky peaky and also to see if there are any Amy/Darcie updates.

Later Girlies.

Emma.xx

I've just hopped on tonight for a wee update, hope you ladies are all good. Little A you're looking fab! I love the new FB pics of your lads too, they look like a right funky little pair!

Tired tonight. Quick taster of DH's yummy homemade veggie curry then bed for me. Am loving Eurovision, cheesy as it is!

Just read Amy's journal update. She and Darcie are constantly on my mind at the moment. Like everyone else, am just really hoping Darcie keeps fighting and the medics are able to help her turn a corner. Our first September Star is a real little fighter.

So, off to bed soon enough. Catch up tomorrow!

Just to let you know girls that there's an update in Amy's journal... I so hope this little girl stays strong :hugs:

Emma, I'm also a worrier when it comes to finances! Unfortunately my DH is obsessed with all things gadgety and NEEDS plasma tvs, new ipod speakers, laptop hard drives and all manner of man stuff! Bless him, he does go without most of it.... although if the tories stick by their promise to double the soldiers post tour bonus to £4800 then he can buy whatever he wants when he gets back, I think he'll have earned it! (as long as he takes me, the boys and Lilia on holiday first!)

I have a really achy bump tonight, right up underneath it... I think maybe I should have a look at investing in some bump bands? Has anyone got them and are they good?? x

Just saw her update. I really dont know how she is holding so strong! She is such a brave woman and an inspiration to me!

Hold on Darcie and keep fighting! Send so many positive vibes to you sweetie!:thumbup:

xxxxxxxxx

Louise I have cheapy bump bands from New Look and they don't offer that much support. You can get proper ones with panels in which I imagine would be much better. I have borrowed my sister's bump belt thing which fastens with velcro. It seems to be doing it's job. x

Amy and little Darcie are on my mind too xx I so admire Amy and how she is coping, she is amazing x

Well I think I might go to bed, I am so tired!!!

Little A, love the bump!!! Looks so gorgeous x

I too have had funny pain today...mainly at the sides of my bump! It was a constant ache rather than on and off pains or stitch! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->