****September Stars!!****

Limpetsmum, think I've found you also! My photo is me at my wedding hugging my little niece. x

Welcome pink.crazy :hi:

Will keep looking on fb, i have 7 friends from here and i try going through their friends to see if anyone shares friends so its complicated! I think i found Amy, and i think she seems to know lots of you!

Feeling rubbish today, again, it doesn't help when i clean the kitchen b4 i go to bed them come down to crap everywhere in the morning, a ton of washing up and rubbish that would not have been that difficult to get in the bin!
I think boys start young, they get waited on hand and foot for training to be men, then men get waited on hand and foot, teaching the boys and so it goes on! Lazy lot, i know someone who has 5 boys, and a husband, how she manages I will never know!

Kept getting stitch yesterday when i was walking, and last night i woke with really bad muscle pulling both sides of bump, I couldn't turn on either side, so i sat up a while til it eased and it was ok after that.
Another thing to ask the midwife:haha: I will have a good list by the time i go, I am going to see the consultant at the hospital anyway if they can get me in at a good time, but i want to ask more than the midwife about the itching and find out what they wanted in the first place, so decided to re arrange that one! I don't mind if midwife and consultant do blood tests as long as i know everything is ok!
It has been a pretty hands off pregnancy so far!

We had burgers last night, had mine with salad and cheese and dressing and it was yummy.

Yes that is my type of camping too, we take the tv:rofl:
Lovely tent there, fancy one of those, will get back into camping when baby big enough!

Only 1 day to v day:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

Time to go, check out other things,

Good morning everyone:flower:

Hey how r we all well I was hopin for sun and iv woke up to rain sign it's half term and I'm off work.

I really wanna go campin but refuse to go in the rain lol. I'm house hunting this week wanna be near my parents for wen bumpy is born although oh dosent wanna move although has a interview at a place not far from were my mom and dad live so will be great if he gets that.

Has any one had any starange cravins iv woke up wanting cheesy chips and mushy peas with a batterd sausage or tuna sandwich with salt and vinigar crisps on it lol
need to have one of them lol

saw amys pics on facebook darcie is beutiful and such a lovley name hope they are all ok

Have a good bank hol everyone xxxx

sorry blob i left last night :rofl: happy 27 weeks to me, blob and emma :thumbup::yipee::happydance::yipee:
happy viable days to ladies who have them and to baby think pink for tomorrow :happydance:
:welcome pink crazy :wave:
baby think pink hope you feel better soon :hugs: x
morning to everyone else :hugs: xxx

Good morning everyone hope everyone is well...what is your name on facebook limpetsmum? Are you all on the baby and bump group on there?? Im just lounging in bed feeling baby do whatever he is doing in there...going crazy...must be making up for his quiet day yesterday! It is raining heavily here today...got a bbq to go to later too!!!

Can't wait see pics of Darcie...lovely name! One i considered if my bump wasnt blue! Congrats again Amy! x

Good morning ladies!

Congrats to 3rd tri! 2nd seems to have gone soooo quickly... serems like 2 mins ago that I was 13 weeks. As much as I want to meet little bubs, i'm really enjoying this pregnancy and i want it to slow down a little! But then at the same time i want baby here! lol.. just can't win.

I had a fab night at the cinema / meal last night, but i'm kinda lost for today. OH is on call and has been called in. Always thought he would though because of these missing / dead prostitutes in Bradford - he does media relations for west yorks police. Emma is at her dads, and i'm bored. feels like a weekday lol. Gonna have a walk to horse in a bit, then off to a bbq party later (even if it rains) as it's OH's step-dad's 60th. Thing is, all of his mums friends from work will be there, and if i'm honest I don't liike them very much - especially because they all get really rowdy when they're drunk. I wouldn't mind if I could drink... but still. I just hope OH gets back in time to go, cos i'll have to go without him if not. But if he does get back in time to go with me and then gets called out, I can leave.

I'd go swimming, but I can't be arsed. I have no energy at all AGAIN. Is it because of a growth spurt or something?
Bubs was going mad at the cinema last night - was great.

Righty, i'm off to see my horsey. Gotta get out of this house. xxx

Limpetsmum, think I've found you also! My photo is me at my wedding hugging my little niece. x
Yup added you hun :hugs: lovely piccy - must view the rest of your wedding pics if there are any when i get 5 mins x

lilbumpblue i'm Angela Turner-Madgwick on facebook - should find me with just that & if unsure my profile piccy is of me with my 2 little bridesmaids on my wedding day.

We are off to Swansea today to stay with friends over the bank holiday, would have been gone hours ago if it wasn't for the rain. We are giving them our reclining arm chair as i need the space for the cot (it's next to my bed at the moment) & we had hoped it would fit in the car. As it doesn't :dohh: DH is off looking for somewhere that sells packaging wrap & looking into a roof rack to transport it. It's times like this i wish he were a little more pro active with his planning bless him. Always last minute & the plan always never works!

Congratulations on 3rd trimester ladies :happydance:

Morning Ladies congrats on 3rd Tri for some of you :dance:

Quick question, have any of you had a stomach pain when bending over or sitting down. Since this morning I have a pain left side of belly button as if something is in the way? Been for a walk but hasn't shifted it

Rainy down here today :-(

I've already had a butchers at yours limpetsmum! You look beautiful!

I haven't been getting a pain so much but I have been getting a weird feeling when I've used what is left of my stomach muscles. It just feels like someone is touching me.. very strange.

Just added you Angela x

Jellycat my OH is from Adisham in Kent...lives here now though! x

Aww thanks f&c :blush: it was the most wonderful day ever!

I'm sitting here crying cos i can't get the arm chair to Swansea :cry: how bloody stoopid huh! Damn pregnancy hormones!
I only offered it to a friend cos i need the room, i'm not asking for any money (even though it's brand new & never been used as i moved house just after i bought it & now it just houses my Hello Kitty build a bear :haha:).
DH keeps saying we can take it another time but i wanted it gone so i can move some stuff out of the nursery & re-arrange the furniture before i get too big & too tired to do it!
I know i sound very childish & whingy but i had just been looking forward to getting rid of it for weeks now. Don't even wanna go to stoopid wales anymore (folds arms & pouts).
Check out my tantrum - good job DH is still out searching, it means i can't take it out on him.

Sorry for rant folks :hugs: feel bit better now........gonna go find some consolation chocolate :thumbup:

I have had period like pains in my back all day and its not nice :( any one else get them?

Limpetsmum - if you can't get it to Swansea but you still want it gone, you could always advertise it on Gumtree/FreeCycle/Netmums for collection. I'm sure that someone will snap it up quickly. Just a thought x :hugs:

Little A, I had it in my back and tummy yesterday. I think it might have been Braxton Hicks? I drank lots of water and took some paracetemol and they went away. Touch wood they haven't returned today. Hope you feel better soon x

Little A, I have them in my back and bump today. Walking seems to ease them off in my back a little.

I agree, if your friend doesn't mind, you could advertise it on Freecycle on the condition that it gets collected today or tomorrow. x

Hello all!! What a miserable day today :(

Happy 3rd tri blop, apaton and emzy!! Don't abandon us!!

We went and had our 4D scan this morning, OMG IT WAS FANTASTIC!! She was smiling and waving and munching on something, my stepsons got a little bit bored by the end but me and Wayne didn't, it was just amazing! She seems to have my long fingers and toes bless her! She is very cute! I have photos on my facebook.

I hope everyone is having a lovely day today!! xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->