****September Stars!!****

I have just eaten strawberry angel delight!! I love it!! Can't get enough!!

Freaky! This is one of my biggest cravings at the moment! Well strawberry and butterscotch flavours! Might have to get me one tomorrow! Want one now though :(

OMG I LOVE angel delight!! Going to have to buy some tomorrow. x

its like the creme egg craving we were all having a about 6-7 weeks...... hmmmmmm

Question.

Is anyone feeling thier baby move? since saturday I have been feeling what I can only describe as a jumpy eye and wiggling. Yesterday bub seemed to be very active! esp when I am sitting down. I spoke to my friend and she said "already a little early?" I KNOW its the baby as I am pretty in tune with my body. has anyone had this yet?

I thought I felt something on Saturday morning as I laid in bed... kind of felt like gentle popping, but eventually put it down to wind as I apparently have an anterior placenta and it's unlikely I'll feel anything till quite late :( I think a lot of it is wishful thinking! (on my part, I mean)

I didn't have the creme egg craving, I had had one a couple of days before and I'd thrown it up by the time you were all talking about it, so was off them!

OMG i was just gonna say im 15 weeks on wed and iv felt butterflies in my tummy 2nite feels like im nervous or exited. is this the baby movin or is it 2 early this is my 1st baby and im unsure but very exited xx

oh louise.... im sorry.

I was so lucky i didnt have MS at all....

oh louise.... im sorry.

I was so lucky i didnt have MS at all....

Carley, I'm still sick every day without fail! It just won't go away! Never mind, I'm used to it now! I've worked out that being sick at least once a day since 7 weeks pregnant means that I've been sick approx. 56 times so far this pregnancy! Woo!

Choc, could well be! Probably best if someone who knows what they are feeling for answers you, I have no clue as yet!

Sorry ladies!!! I am sure I have enough angel delight for you all!!! Butterscotch is my fav!! I wont even share it with hubby!! Sometimes I layer it up, strawb and choc!!! YUMMY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Evening all

Does anyone (first timers) keep thinking OH MY GOD IM GOING TO HAVE BABY..... then get awash with fear, excitement and total disbelief!
No i keep thinking......are you??? Are you really??? It doesn't quite seem real again now i feel much better :wacko:.
(remember to blow them out before he gets home so he feels extra sorry for you lol)
Carley your a bad bad monkey! lol

Aww bless you drazic - i bet you were soo worried hun :hugs: i find that mine hides too - he must know when the doppler is coming haha.

Just checking out the reusable nappy site you posted up...I was considering using reusable nappies 1st time round but we had no garden and no real way of drying them in winter....that and O was so confused by the many products and how they were used we decided that we would use disposables.
BUT this time round I am considering maybe buying some although I dont know how OH will cope as he sometimes struggles changing nappies now...
You can always use a mix of both & still save money hun, i'm going to give it a go - even if it only works out when i'm home :thumbup:

lol aurora - they certainly don't come cheap hun.

Welcome bumpynchan - you'll find plenty of friends in here hun, jump right in :hugs: This is my 5th pregnancy but 1st baby as i lost the others, it's hard but gets easier with each day bubba stays safe :hugs: oh & what a bump!!! as amy said laying down too - awesome!

I think your all nasty! Angel delight is horrid yuck! I have however just eaten an entire pack of jelly worms & am now on a pack of refresher bars & drumstick lollies :wacko: bubba is giving mummy a bit of a sweet tooth! No wonder i have problems sleeping lol

DRUMSTICK OH MY GOD.............im on my way round now!!!

thank u hunnie. i no how hard it is as this is my 4th i lost my other 3 babys. yer its does get easier as the days pass. n thanks i did jus think it looked fat 2 start with but now u hav all said its not i am feeling a lil better now xxxxx

DRUMSTICK OH MY GOD.............im on my way round now!!!
angie gets the 3 varieties of drumstick lollies out ready! Bring your pj's & we can scoff em in bed watching a cheesy movie :haha:

Apaton, just to say I am rhesus negative and with my first son whenever I had a bleed I had an injection and again straight after his birth. This time round I have an injection at 28 weeks and then when bubba is born!! Nothing to worry about my lovely!!!

Hope all you girls are well....midwife appointment tomorrow and hopefully I will hear bubbas heartbeat!!! Looking forward to it. xx

Oh, at the scan it was 162bpm, and everyone is convinced it will be a girl...so i guess I'll be able to tell you in a few weeks. x

Morning ladies....

All this talk of angel delight I need to buy more as OH ate our reserve packet and never told me!!

Also does anyone know of any remedies/cure for sinusitis thats safe in pregnancy?? I am surrering REALLY badly today.

I have only had it once before but my god its the worst!

I have taken paracetamol for the pain in my face/teeth and been trying to steam myself over a bowl of water but as soon as I blow my head fills up again:cry:

Any suggestions very welcome.

My OH said I should go to GP but really I dont think there is much point since they would normally recomend drugs:shrug:

Emma.xx

Morning lovelies!!!!

Another nice day here, so I guess I will be doing my upstairs housework!! Promised my husband I would make him a cake to take into work tomorrow, so thats on my list of things to do!!

I weighed myself last night, looks like I have put on about 3 or 4lbs which I didn't think was bad!! Hopefully it will come off now I have started eating alot more healthier!! I am paranoid that all my hard work of losing 6 stone is going to be wasted!! I am still chunky about a 16-18 but its took lots of hard work and sweat to get here, I know I shouldn't worry too much!!

Whats everyone elses plans today?? xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"