****September Stars!!****

Hello chickadees!!!!!

Its bloody lush here, been out all morning!! Treated Hope to some lovely things from Blooming Marvelous!!!

The star idea is fab!!! I will send some money via paypal Louise if thats ok, just need your email!! Its so amazing how we have all bonded together even tho most of us have never met!!

Paypal sounds nice and easy...

Click on this link to send you to the correct page on paypal.

https://www.paypal-marketing.co.uk/sendmoney/index.htm

1.Enter the email address or mobile phone number of your recipient.
2.Enter the amount and press continue.
3.Log in to PayPal and press send.

Louise will then get an email or text message telling them that you’ve sent them money.

So Louise you just need to PM your email address to those that need it.

I've put a cheque in the post today for you. xx

Thank you! I have pm'd both Becs and apaton, anyone else that needs it just send me a pm!!

if your on paypal and havent used it before does it set up a direct debit with u? im confused :wacko: x

last question do i have to wait 2 - 3 days before i can do anything or can i still send money? x

Cheque will be in post tomorrow, thanks for address xx

I love talking weddings, and everyone is right, it is the fact it is your wedding that makes it special, nothing else matters!
weddinghenpartys 917.jpg

weddinghenpartys 969.jpg

Hubby says the one i am sitting is where he has a gun in my back!

Not enough time to catch up, wrote a lovely long post but internet went down and lost the lot:dohh:

Not been feeling too bad, been trying to eat better, it helps a bit.

Sorry I can't stay and catch up, wil have to try again tomorrow! Bloomin computers!

Bye for now,

:baby:thinkpink xx

aw I love weddings too, it really is the fact that it is your day that counts, and you will have an amazing day - you won't even be thinking about other people's weddings!

louise I'll send you a cheque.
I do use paypal, but not sure if it charges the person who recieves the money??

Not sure apaton. I think it's instant but I could be wrong. Mrs N is right though they do charge a hefty commission. I'm not a big fan of paypal tbh.

Babythinkpink those photos are lovely but I can hardly see you as they are so small! Do you have any bigger ones? x

Louise, Can you PM your email address so I can donate via paypal. Thanks honey. xx

Ohh seeing as we're doing wedding photos! (you can't get rid of me out of 2nd tri that easily!!) here are a few from ours:

Attachments

• wed 1.jpg
    wed 1.jpg
    42.2 KB · Views: 6
  • wed2.jpg
    wed2.jpg
    40.5 KB · Views: 10
  • wed3.jpg
    wed3.jpg
    31.7 KB · Views: 5
  • wed4.jpg
    wed4.jpg
    44.1 KB · Views: 6
  • wed5.jpg
    wed5.jpg
    36.5 KB · Views: 5
oooh, lovely wedding pics everyone :thumbup: maybe one day soon I'll have some to show off too, if my OH ever decides he wants to pop the question. :haha:

its saying it takes 2 to 3 days Louise can u send an adress and ill just post money in an envelope , ill put it in a card :) x

hope everyone is well. Just posting to say im viable today. Cant believe im at this stage already so happy. Love to everyone xxxx

Hey all!! been a lovely day here aswell:) well in saying that i was in the car it was 25 degrees and i really felt faint, how Ill cope all summer ill never know!! I had lunch with my best mate today and it was lovely, really cheered me up, I then headed for some retail therapy!!! New Look have a massive sale on and I got loads of stuff, was so pleased as I dont want to spend too much on maternity clothes and bigger sizes so sale items rocked! I had to wait in such a long queue and once I got to the checkout I was advised they only had jewelery bags left and had now ran out of black bags aswell so there I was with 5 tops, 2 cardis, 2 trousers and shoes, no other bags on me..... I left the shop with 10 small bags all the clothes rolled up into these bloomin bags! How bad was that, but it was such a bargain I had to get the stuff but still RAGE!!

Im now settling down to watch bgt with tea and a cake while dh finnishes some of the painting job I left him in the hall:)

Loving all the wedding pics ladies!! Rebecca, your wedding plan sounds absolutely fabulous! We got married 9 years ago, and had the whole works, but to be honest if I were getting married now I would have a much smaller, more personal do! I have been to a couple of weddings which sound similar to your plans, and they were just lovely. So personal and happy.

Well done on the bargains Drea but boooooo for the bag situation!

I went out shopping with my mum and the boys today, had a fairly nice day, as nice as you can with a belly, a mother, a 5 and a 3 year old!! If it wasn't one of them playing up it was the other (including mum....)..... anyway, I got a few nice bits from Mothercare for the little one, some hooded towels, changing mat, flannels, sponges... bits and bobs! All in green and yellow to match the room, so am pleased with myself!

Louise thanks for the PM, I will get some money to you.

I was only saying a couple of days ago that the heartburn is yet to get me this pregnancy, well I definitely jinxed myself there cos it was awful all last night and today. Grrrr. My back/pelvis were awful yesterday but not so bad today.

I might just have to have another magnum in a bit. I had one a couple of evenings ago and it was lush! There are 5 more in the freezer just calling out my name!!

Well, I'm off. Hope you're all okay tonight. I need to do some knitting, else this blanket I'm supposed to be doing for the wee one will be ready for it's 5th birthday!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->