****September Stars!!****

F&C, do they not get bigger if you click on them? xx

What a great excuse to load some more!!

Lovely pics Emzy xx

Happy V day family matters xx

Bekklez, I had to get down on one knee and pop the question as i knew if i waited for him it would never happen:haha: In Feb he said yes, by November we were walking out of the church together husband and wife, that's what happens when a woman plans it!!!:haha:

weddinghenpartys 933.jpg

weddinghenpartys 971.jpgMy eldest and youngest!

weddinghenpartys 946.jpg

Hubby gone to have a shower so bit longer to catch up!

Went up in attic today, had to get up sideways as we have a small hatch, got car seat out, and lots of bits i had like a toy arch that goes on car seat, and baby carrier, feels funny getting the stuff out but i really do think this will be the last time i will be able to get up there b4 September, and no one else knows where i have put these things!
Leaves me with some sorting out to do but it was too nice today so have been watching dd in the paddling pool, and it was lovely.

My 7yr old dd went to a party today and is now fighting with 9 yr old ds over a lolly pop, love em, just wish they wouldn't fight over stuff like that!
My 9 yr old just came in and said what can he eat so i have said a list of things, toast, cake, biscuit, fruit, ice cream, you name it, then he comes in and says, 'do you have bagels' The one thing i don't have was bagel!! That is typical!!

Anyway, felt bit better today, but made sure i got up and faced the day rather than staying in bed and feeling worse. Walked this morning, just a few gentle walks, and have eaten better, less rubbish! I just don't get how i can eat 2 weetabix and then feel rubbish 10 mins later, I thought I would feel better for that?

Time to go, just been invited out tomorrow night which will be nice, my friend with a house full of children too, so that makes a big houseful of children!

Hope everyone is ok, enjoying the lovely weather,

:baby:thinkpink xx

Happy V Day Familymatters!

Good bit of shopping there Drea! I so want to do some retail therapy but I don't have any free days left for weeks.

Babythinkpink, yep you're absolutely right! Whoops. You look beautiful and so young! I can't believe you have a 7 year old!

I got married 6 weeks after a good friend of mine asnd 4 weeks after another good friend. I can honestly say that the 3 weddings consisted of different budgets, different venues and tastes. What makes a good wedding is not the expense and venue it is celebrating how happy a the newely weds are. We cut costs by having our friend bake the cake decorated with 3 flowers from florist, friend was a Morris dancer so that was our entertainment, bridesmaids were from next, table plan and name cards were made by a friend of ours. Also as we had lived together for 7 years so like ann we asked for money towards our honeymoon, you will be overwhemed by peoples generosity. Everyone said how much they enjoyed the day because we tried so hard to have a relaxed atmosphere so people felt comfortable

If I was so stupid I would show you some of my photos but I dont know how to download pics on this site !!

Well I can now officially joinj the elephant trunk gang... my feet and ankles today have exploded in the heat! I'm hoping it will go down but I don't know how. Hoping to ask the MW next week. Got to send in Maternity leave notification to work next week.... I'm just finding it difficult to decide when I want it to start ooo decisions decisions

Limpetsmum and Babythink pink glad your both feeling better !!!

Aww jellycat your wedding sounds amazing! I had elephant feet last week but they have finally gone down. Having said that I'm pretty sure they'll be looking just as freaky after the hot day tomorrow! I asked my mw and she basically said live with it!! lol

hi guys sorry it takes me so long to catch up with this thread, i must try harder :)
I was extremley sick for the first four months and am now feeling better, i dont have a scanner so i cant put the photos on here unfortunatly but they are confident they are both girls, one of them is very high risk for downs but we just putting that to the back of our minds.

Loving the wedding photos x

Genies Girl, I think you can be forgiven, twins are supposed to give bad morning sickness, I was scanned at 9 weeks with my dd because they were sure my sickness related to twins, but no just the one baby in there!
Hope your gradually feeling better :flower:

F&C, Thanks, I have a 16, 9, 7 and 2 yr old, with bubs on the way, it was not that long ago i was stopped being asked if i was old enough to buy alcohol in the supermarket!:haha:

Baby having a good kick, s/he seems to get involved when its noisy, so either saying shut up you lot, or let me get in here! The children should all be sound asleep, but it being half term its a chaos of dvd's cough medicine, pringles, children who should be in bed!

Going to go now, have a quick look on fb then to bed, anyone still not on my fb? I think i have 10 or so friends from here, but am a bit confused as to everyone and their names on here!!

Night all, back tomorrow, big waves to everyone, sorry if i have not mentioned personally but it all goes a bit quick for me, I feel rubbish in the mornings and by the time i feel better i am miles behind!! :hugs:xx

babythinkpink, I love your wedding photos! I love your lacy sleeves too... is it part of the dress or a jacket?

My mum has come for a visit for a couple of days and she brought the new pram!!! I love it and keep wheeling it around the house lol

xx

Just popping in quickly to say hi!
My dad is visiting at the moment, so I'm not keeping up with this thread the last couple of days.
Feeling way better now that I am paying attention to the protein balance in my diet.
Work does have me wiped though - just a lot of very excited kid energy and me teaching in tropical classrooms whilst 6 months pregnant! :)
LOTS of kickety-kicks from baby lately! :cloud9:
Sigh. It's still cute at this stage! :)
Hope you are all well!

Hi Ladies

Lovely Wedding photo's. I will try and upload some of mine at some point.

Genies Girl - nice to see you pop by again x

I joined the swollen leg gang yesterday. Nice! Luckily I was wearing a Maxi Dress so nobody noticed but me.

I went to the GP for my 25wk appointment in the afternoon. All was well and she found babies heartbeat immediately and measured my bump. I sorted out my HIP form and she checked my blood pressure which was fine. Next appointment is my 28 week scan on the 23rd June.

DH didn't get back from Swansea until 7pm yesterday so we are having his Birthday today instead :happydance:

Lovely weather again - have a nice day everyone x

Morning ladies!! hows everyone feeling??

My migrains are back fun! :(

i have a question....i have only put on about 5lbs then all of a sudden this week i nearly gain 10lbs!!! I dont understand??:wacko: im eating the same things as i was b4. Could this just be a growth spurt?? anyone else gain quickly??

All of your pics are gorgeous!!! F&c - I love the decoration outside - which month did you get married in? Emzy - Your table decoration is gorgeous, and the candy looks FAB. Ooo I like talking weddings too, especially now i'm feeling all positive about it again. We're calling the priest today to see if he'll marry the scarlet woman lol... Hopefully he'll not judge me too much for having DD seeing as we're in a recession lol.

I've got 3 weddings to go to this year, so hopefully it'll give me even more ideas. I might start a scrap book :)

Bubs is having a good kick all the time lately - it's lovely (even though it wakes me up a lot!). s/he seemed to kick in response to my voice for the first time today, which was nice.

I'm just about to make a picnic and head to the park for the day. They have a man-made beach at the side of the lake for DD to play in, and loads of slides etc. OH is off today too, which is nice seeing as he's been working loads lately with the crazy bradford cannibal man.

Hope you all have a fab day :thumbup:

xxx

I got some good news today. I have been on fixed term contracts in my current job since Feb 09 but they decided to advertise job as permanent. Got interviewed last and was told I have now got a permanent job. Whooo Hooo!!! I was getting worried about my maternity leave/pay etc... but it has all worked our in the end even though I'm only going to be working here for another 12 weeks before I go on maternity leave.

I have also been told that baby will definitely be delivered at 38 weeks because of gestational diabetes so at least I now know the week baby is coming. Definitely getting more excited now!!!

Hello ladies!!!

Well its a scorcher today, so I am staying inside in the cool!!! Even the puppy is inside!! Ian is putting up Hope's chest of drawers!! So I think I will start washing things and putting them away, they are in a pile on one of the spare beds!! I keep going in and looking at things, I can't believe how tiny they are!

Lovely wedding photo's, I will get round to putting some of mine on! We got married in Kenya, it was way cheaper than a wedding here! We stayed in a 5 star all inc, went on safari and with my dress and Ian's suit cost us about £2700! We had a truly amazing time and feel in love with the place, we will deffo be going back!

Some of our pics of wedding and resort!
https://i112.photobucket.com/albums/n199/becs0375/us.jpg
https://i112.photobucket.com/albums/n199/becs0375/Picture001.jpg
https://i112.photobucket.com/albums/n199/becs0375/Picture004.jpg
https://i112.photobucket.com/albums/n199/becs0375/Picture026.jpg

Jessica, apparently it's about now they double in weight so I'm not surprised you've suddenly gained some weight.

Optical, we got married on the 13th June last year, so it's nearly our 1st year anniversary! Glad you are feeling positive again about your wedding plans.

Blondie congrats on your job going permanant!!

Becs those photos are amazing! I so just want to jump in that pool! lol xx

Since were doing wedding pics...here are some of mine! I only had about 5 days to plan everything!!! hubby is in the navy and they told him he was deploying in less than 2 weeks and we were already living apart for 1 and half years then add another 8 months.....so ya! i was getting married b4 he left!! LOL :)
https://i848.photobucket.com/albums/ab45/JessicaS214/wedding3.jpg
https://i848.photobucket.com/albums/ab45/JessicaS214/wedding2.jpg
https://i848.photobucket.com/albums/ab45/JessicaS214/firstkiss.jpg

Gorgeous wedding pictures, everyone.

I can't believe some of us are in Third Tri now!!!!

Helllooooo everyone! Hope everyone is coping in the sun a bit better than me today!

I am grumpy! My DH annoyed me sooooo much last night, we had a blazing row even though I had been out and bought stuff for a posh 3 course dinner I was going to cook him as we have been together 4 years as of yesterday! Pah! Still feel angry, yet he is waiting for an apology... does he not know I'm pregnant!!!!! Hee hee... to be honest we are both as wrong as each other... still, it's amazing how much housework you can get done when you're not speaking to your hubby!!!

I think I have replied to everyones pms about donating, I have received a couple of payments already too, thanks girls, I think I will give it till after the weekend to see how much money we get altogether and then I can show you some options of what we can get... does that sound ok?

Oh and by the way everyones wedding pictures look stunning!! We got married on the 8th August last year, so 2 and a bit months until our 1st anniversary!!

Here are some piccies of my wedding... we got married in a church in Woodbridge where we live, and our reception
was held at the sgt's mess where Wayne is based!

us again.jpg
My family.jpg
My gorgeous stepsons!
cute!.jpg
And I love this one from our honeymoon... never been on a horse before and I have never been so scared in my entire life!!
Honeymoon 201.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->