****September Stars!!****

Lovely wedding pics everyone!! Babythinkpink you look so young and beautiful! What a bunch of gorgeous girlies here on BnB! xxx

Yep! there's definitely going to be some good looking September babies :haha:

hi fish & Chips... Thanks for adding me in september stars on the EDD 6... but my dates have been moved futher to august 28th. they found it on my 22nd weeks scan...! thanks and wish all you beautiful ladies a happy & healthy preganancy! :hugs: :dust:

Wow lovely wedding pics ladies! and Louise, I love the little lad's suits!! :D
Can I share some of our guests piccys??

Gosh it's been so hot today!! Decided to split my cleaning into two days so it's more managable with heat and bump!

Hope everyone has a lovely weekend. Me and hubby are visitng my brother in London this weekend :)

Attachments

• 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    37.1 KB · Views: 9
  • 11.jpg
    11.jpg
    37.1 KB · Views: 15
  • 14.jpg
    14.jpg
    44.3 KB · Views: 8
  • 18.jpg
    18.jpg
    29.2 KB · Views: 8
  • 57.jpg
    57.jpg
    20.9 KB · Views: 7
Hey all!!! Not loving this dry heat!! keep thinking im going to keel over an the dehydration......! I would be complaining if it was raining tho:wacko:

Some lovely wedding pics, I think Ive attached some of mine to this, Cant believe Ive been married 5 years, we were married 30th April 2005 and our first ds came 29th April 2006 he was due on the 30th!!!! Best 1st anniversary present, yet dh still complains he never got a card!!!

Well tonight there is a wee fair procession in my area so going to head there and see all the bands and dancers, usually there is a funfair but not today and I had told ds he could go on shows :dohh:! I also think there is a family day tomorrow in our park so that should be good, its also my birthday tomorrow hoping to have a nice family relaxing day!!

Attachments

• wedding1.jpg
    wedding1.jpg
    78.1 KB · Views: 10
  • wedding 2.jpg
    wedding 2.jpg
    43 KB · Views: 12
  • scan0002.jpg
    scan0002.jpg
    45.2 KB · Views: 13
  • scan0003.jpg
    scan0003.jpg
    39.1 KB · Views: 7
WOW!! All your wedding photos are just beautiful! And the dresses gorgeous!! I love looking at photos! Well now I want to join in the fun so here is a bit of my special day. June 7, 2008.
I would have uploaded more...but a lot of uploads failed!?:shrug:

Attachments

• 22-1.jpg
    22-1.jpg
    22.2 KB · Views: 6
  • 222222222.jpg
    222222222.jpg
    25.4 KB · Views: 6
  • DSC_0045-2.jpg
    DSC_0045-2.jpg
    22.1 KB · Views: 12
Oh these wedding pics are lovely, kind of takes the pressure of the baby thing talking about other stuff!!

Emzy, It was a separate piece, I only say it a few days b4 the wedding and paid to have fast delivery, it got here Fri for the next day wedding!
0173_1[1].jpg
I had a wedding file on my laptop and anything i liked the look of or bought i kept a pic of it, so its really nice looking back on stuff!

How is everyone feeling today? I am a little less sick, thank goodness, but i have also had an hour nap today also which was welcome!
Baby been active in bursts and i think fast asleep in between! Funny how I can feel so much then nothing for ages, dh was just saying how funny it must feel to have this wriggly baby inside you, it was nice to hear him appreciate that he will never know the feeling, he was sort of in awe of it, which feels special!
I do get the feeling of being special with him anyway, he is proud of the bump, our bump!

Drea, funny, i was thinking earlier when someone passing by said to someone else, 'so hot isnt it' I was thinking how we seem to moan about the weather whatever it is, I wonder if they go round in Australia saying, 'hot isnt it' or of they just expect it to be!
Typical of your hubby to moan about the card, nothing said about the baby! Mind you I sulked because i wanted a pink balloon when dd was born, I wanted him to pick me up from the hospital with a pink balloon, (no flowers allowed) but he didn't, I dropped enough hints!! So this time i will be telling him if he wants to take me home I want a balloon!!! I am such a kid!:hugs:

Want2beamummy, how lovely your pics are, gorgeous dress, gorgeous everything! :hugs:

Bekklez, Ohhhh I can't wait to be comparing baby pics!! Beautiful babies! :hugs:

lilia, Thank you :blush:

Louise, hope you make it up with dh soon, pregnancy makes us so different, husbands should know that!!
Sounds great abut the money, give mine a few days, post round here is strapped to the back of a tortoise.(you think i jest, i live in the middle of nowhere)

Anyway, that's me caught up, sorry if i missed anyone, i can only go to the bottom of the screen to catch up so anyone b4 then gets missed, sorry!

Don't get too hot, and drink plenty! Its cooler today as its a bit cloudy here and there so not constant which is better!
Off for BBQ shortly, yum, yum, more food, I am getting obsessed with it!!:hugs:xxxx

Jessica, I can't believe you planned a wedding in 5 days. I love your dress, it's so cute!

Louise you look amazing but I can't enlarge your pics. I love all the uniforms.

happy_mom, I've changed you edd. How did your scan go? Did you find out the babies sex?

Wanttobeamummy, your dress is gorgeous and I love the colours you went for. It looks like it was a beautiful day.

Drea, they are lovely photos. I love the black and white one! What an amazing anniversary present you had!

Brigitte, as always you look stunning! And what a handsome hubby!

I've just had my bloods taken which meant a half day at work.. whoop whoop! My gorgeous dh is sparko out on the sofa bless him and I'm sitting with my feet up on the laptop. I did sit outside by the baby started kicking and I didn't know if that was a good or bad sign so came in... don't want him to be too hot!

For those of you going on holiday abroad, do you plan to wear a bikini or a tankini thingy?

x

I'm not going abroad but there is a swimming pool at the log cabin sight we're staying at, I'm usually a bikini girl all the way on holiday, but feeling a bit more self conscious about the extra weight so have gone for a cute tankini from newlook's website which is halterneck top and hot pant style shorts

Umm.. I'm not sure if I'm brave enough but I go away on Weds so think I may have left it a bit late.

Hi Ladies

Well we had a re-run of DH's birthday today as he didn't get home until late last night. DH isn't a fan of the heat so he started the day pretty grumpy and I made the mistake of taking him shopping to show him the pram we have bought. Trouble is, he had a problem removing the carrycot and got in a strop. I had no problem at all and this seemed to wind him up even more. I've got no idea what he was going as it really couldn't be easier to remove. A swift recovery involved feeding him - we went to Ha Ha and he had a Mixed Grill - cue big smiles and he's been happy for the rest of the day. It's so true that the way to a man's heart is through his stomach!

So here are some of our Wedding Photo's.

Venue
https://i303.photobucket.com/albums/nn132/FutureMrsJohn/Wedding/kz-06.jpg

Cake
https://i303.photobucket.com/albums/nn132/FutureMrsJohn/Wedding/kz-109.jpg

and a couple of romantic ones
https://i303.photobucket.com/albums/nn132/FutureMrsJohn/Wedding/kz-935.jpg

https://i303.photobucket.com/albums/nn132/FutureMrsJohn/Wedding/kz-946.jpg

Everyones wedding pictures are gorrrrgeous. Is there a term for wanting to get married now like being broody for kids? because I think I'm getting that :haha: I won't tell my OH though because I don't want him to run a mile. Especially while I'm pregnant :rofl:

Also. Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm! cake!

ALSO - I caught baby moving around on camera earlier. I'll post it once it's uploaded.

Evening all, just waiting for the kids to come home from the in laws, so chaos should ensue very shortly!

Weather's been gorgeous today eh? A wee bit warm but lovely!

Loving all the wedding talk and pics, so lovely. I will try and load one up from ours, but we had no digital photos as it was 9 years ago! That makes me feel old!! I will try and find one which has been scanned in.

26 weeks tomorrow, only one more week til third tri. I definitely feel A LOT bigger now than I did this time last week, and my movements are far bigger, so I think it's got to be growth spurt time. I feel a lot slower and more achy. Lots of moving around which is soooo nice.

Found the only two pics uploaded to the computer.... can't believe it's us!!

https://i227.photobucket.com/albums/dd299/archiejack/new%20pics/Scans17thApril2008008.jpg
https://i227.photobucket.com/albums/dd299/archiejack/new%20pics/Scans17thApril2008007.jpg

Thanks F&C we got married on the 21st November 08. I had a bit of a shock when I arrived at the venue for our Wedding as the afternoon before our big day, their huge Christmas Tree arrived and they stayed late to decorate it for us. The fire and candles were lit and the baubles were twinkling which created a lovely ambience. Apparently it was pretty cold on our wedding day but I honestly didn't notice despite my bare arms and shoulders. My dress was so heavy I think I was warm from the effort of dragging it around. Our cake was amazing, I liked the Choccywoccydoodah ones but they were about £600-£700. DH wanted a chocolate fountain so I compromised on the cake and got a local maker called Lisa Notley to do it for me, I couldn't believe it when she only quoted us £150! It was a three layer chocolate cake covered in white chocolate and lasted all of about 5 mins once it was cut! I can honestly say that my Wedding was the best day of my life, I just wish I could have slowed time down. My top tip for the ladies getting married this year is to make sure you sneak of with your DH for 20-30 mins on your own and savour the moment. The hardest part of the day is that everyone wants a piece of you, I had to pop outside for some fresh air and to gather myself on several occasions.

I'm really enjoying looking at everyone's pics.

x

eeeek all these wedding pics are getting me excited! Im getting married in 18 days! yay! xxxx

Hi everyone,
I've had a mega busy day (for someone meant to be resting :blush:). I started off doing 2 loads of washing as the weather was so nice to get it all dry & out of the way, then I took my car into Honda for them to test drive it & tell me what the clunking is so DH can fix it hehe, then i stopped off at focus looking for wood to build my tortoise enclosure only to spend £25 on plants & compost instead :dohh: (although with the savings i made it should have been over a £60 spend :happydance:). On my way home i stopped at a company to ask how much they wanted for he pallets they were advertising for sale (still looking for wood for toroises at this point) only for them to completely fill the back seats of my car with individual slats & the promise of however much more i needed.......for free :happydance:.
On my return home i planted my plants, weeded the cotswold chippings :growlmad: re-potted a few small shrubs, watered the garden, hoovered my car out, bathed & took photo's of the tortoises, got dinner on & now i desperately need a shower! Phew!
I also had a little play with my car seat earlier - god you need a degree to fit those things! Does anyone else have a matrix cup car seat who can tell me how i fit it in the sitting position? I haven't even tried the lying down position yet :wacko: Also is it possible for the rear seat belts to be too short? Cos if i'm trying to fit it correctly it won't go in the back & i have air bags in the front :nope:.

chachadada :hugs: for a difficult time recently & it's good to see you sweetie xxx

opticalillus5 Don't get put off by your friend hun, i nearly died when my neighbours told me their 'budget' wedding cost £15,000 which was also at a stately home! I got married last year at a dream location with all the frills AND designed my own dress (which actually cost just over £1k with the 3 bridesmaids included plus we bought 7 suits for the grooms 'team' !!!) although i will admit it all happened cos i made them happen myself, shopped around & researched where to cut costs all for £3k honeymoon to ireland for 2 weeks included! If you'd like to see my photo's i'm more than happy to pm you the link & pass word to my online album. I'd also be delighted to give out all the advice i found out to help you cut costs in all the appropriate places, photographer recommendation etc. You can have your dream day hun - you just gotta believe. Oh & i planned mine all in 8 months :thumbup:
I also have lots of stuff i need to clear out from my wedding if your interested, Topiary's - my unused beautiful swarovski crystal veil :cry: (didn't suit my dress afterall) a million and one candle holders lol etc. I also made all my own invitations, place settings & table plan which i can help out with (my hobby is crafting). I really should set up as a wedding planner - i didn't get stressed at all & wondered what all the fuss is about when people are left to organise their own weddings :shrug:

Oh and I forgot the most amazing part.. my dh set up a wedding website with a link to paypal so that people could donate money for our honeymoon! We ended up getting most of it paid for and we went to Bali!
Ann we set up a wedding website too, people could see the details, get directions, make reservations as we linked all nearby B&B's - DH even had a live weather link on there :dohh:. We had a visitor comment section & a very informal list of ideas for presents we'd like - everyone thought it was ace & i think it cost us about £10 for 5 years domain.

Yay stmw - have you gone into chill down mode - the 'if it's not sorted now were not having it' period lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->