****September Stars!!****

Oh Becs.... my plans are soooo miserable work work work work work...........i live for easter ive taken a week off and I CANT WAIT!!!

Im being really sad and going to london at the weekend to go and see the Xfactor Tour!!! lol

morning ladies, hope we are all ok today and enjoying the sunshine, hope no one has rain today! just thought i'd let you all know i had my gender scan yesterday and im on team blue :blue: :blue: :blue:
was thinking maybe we could put a stalky :blue: :pink: or :yellow: next to our names on the start of this thread so everyone knows what eachother are having? Just an idea.......:kiss:
xxxxxx

morning girlie and bumps how are we all 2day? what is everyone up 2 2day anything good xxx

fush and chips can u please add me 2 the list due 9th september please x

hey I had my midwife appointment this moring and head the babies heat beat for the 1st time!!!! it was amazing! 140!! yay

aww thats lovely. when u hear it for the first time isnt it. i heard mine at 12 weeks 4 days at the doctors but wasnt very accurate with beats and things mw friday so hopefully get 2 hear it then. anyone els hav down sydrome test got mine friday x

WOE is ME! I have a cold and it SUCKS.
I also HAVE to have angel delight now - stupid work. :rofl:

16 weeks :happydance: Anyone got any scans/appointments this week?

I am going to stock up on some more angel D!!! How weird that there are alot of us that love it!!!! I told me mate last night and she said she couldnt get enough of it when she was pregnant with her daughter!!!

My cake is baking in the oven and is smells lush!!!!!!!!!!! Just waiting for my eggs to boil as I fancy egg sarnies for lunch!!! Good job I am on my own this afternoon!!

morning ladies, hope we are all ok today and enjoying the sunshine, hope no one has rain today! just thought i'd let you all know i had my gender scan yesterday and im on team blue :blue: :blue: :blue:
was thinking maybe we could put a stalky :blue: :pink: or :yellow: next to our names on the start of this thread so everyone knows what eachother are having? Just an idea.......:kiss:
xxxxxx

Congratulations on team blue!!!! xx

Well, I shall hopefully have news of what team we are on tomorrow. OH and I have given in and booked a gender and reassurance scan for later this evening!!! We just want to know that everything is still okay and of course whether my son will have a brother or sister. I'm convinced team pink but I could be wrong!!!

watch this space!

Lauraperrysan - I think thats a good idea about putting the teams on our names on the front page and also perhaps peoples real names (where its not obvious!!) - you must be the first person on here to know what team your are on CONGRATULATIONS (and i secretly hope to join you!!)

Little A - thats brill news bet you're well chuffed.

Drazic - Get better soon babe and i have my MW appt on exactly 16 weeks (just 2 to go eh!!)

My 16 week appointment isn't until 29th March, I will be nearly 17 weeks lol!! My mw only come to the surgery on Mondays!! Bloody pain!! But she is worth the wait as she is lovely!!

morning all... how is everyone today?? ive got to walk to the post office but it looks like it might chuck it down!!

WOE is ME! I have a cold and it SUCKS.
I also HAVE to have angel delight now - stupid work. :rofl:

16 weeks :happydance: Anyone got any scans/appointments this week?

hey all!

well i got a call and i have been accepted by a caseload midwife s i get 121 care :happydance: she sounds nice, she is coming to meet me at my house tis sunday, do you think i will get to hear my beanies hart beat? i am so anxious :wacko:

xxx

Hopefully you will theres nothing quite like it!! Was amazing the 1st time i heard my bubba...

when did u get to hear yours??? do you think i should ask her before she comes so she can bring her doppler??? xx

when did u get to hear yours??? do you think i should ask her before she comes so she can bring her doppler??? xx

We were a bit sneaky and managed to get quite a good doppler on ebay for £21 (after weeks of trying) it came thorough last thursday so i was 12+2 and i was quite lucky i've always found the HB very easily (well my OH does anyway) we used it the night before last and the HB was so strong....

Whats this about heart rates deciding gender? hmmmm mine was 144 what does that mean? boy or girl?

ah i sooo need a doppler, i am going to ask her other wise i have to wait till i am 22 weeks cause thats when my next appointment is.

oh carley what doppler have you got?x

Lauraperrysan - I think thats a good idea about putting the teams on our names on the front page and also perhaps peoples real names (where its not obvious!!) - you must be the first person on here to know what team your are on CONGRATULATIONS (and i secretly hope to join you!!)

Little A - thats brill news bet you're well chuffed.

Drazic - Get better soon babe and i have my MW appt on exactly 16 weeks (just 2 to go eh!!)

good luck for tomorrow e.w - be sure to update us :)

yea thats a good idea too, let's see what fishnchips says as she started the original thread :) so exciting finding out who's on what team :)
xxx

Hi everyone!!!
I haven't been on here in a while. I had my dating scan on 04/03/10 and my EDD move from the 16th sept to the 14th sept. So today i'm moving over to 2nd tri, YAY!!!

Hope you're doing well
xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back