****September Stars!!****

Sorry you've had a rough weekend Angie. That stinks. Are you and DH okay now? That's a bummer about your carseat, it's the same as mine too (one of them anyway ha ha!). We used to put Archie lay down between the middle and one of the outside seats, would that work for you? It is quite a big carseat though, I did use struggle even in the sitting position to fasten the thing in. :hugs:

Drea, Lush bath sounds just gorgeous! I need to treat myself to some pampering stuff I think, I very rarely have a bath, only usually time for a shower, but best make a bit of "me" time maybe before the little one comes along! Hope your little guy sleeps better for you tonight.

NurseKel you hit the nail on the head there with Louise! I agree, very very cool of you to volunteer to be the organiser. I count myself lucky to have such a nice bunch of girls as friends! :hugs:

Anyway, am off to bed before the hormones rule me any more and I end up bawling for no good reason again!! Night all :flower:

Hey, I am new to the forum but I will be having a September star :)
My little girl, Daisy is going to be born on the 20th September and I can't wait!

How are all of your pregnancy's going?

WOOHOO i moved up a box! Does that mean i am officially 3rd tri now?

Here's my travel system :happydance: the 1st piccy is with the car seat laying flat, the 2nd is with the car seat & reversible cosy toes, the 3rd in pushchair mode & the 4th with car seat in 'no your not gonna look at my cute bubba so sod off' mode :haha:

Attachments

• forum 1.jpg
    forum 1.jpg
    35.3 KB · Views: 5
  • forum 2.jpg
    forum 2.jpg
    35.1 KB · Views: 5
  • forum 3.jpg
    forum 3.jpg
    34.9 KB · Views: 3
  • forum 5.jpg
    forum 5.jpg
    38.2 KB · Views: 3
Sorry you've had a rough weekend Angie. That stinks. Are you and DH okay now? That's a bummer about your carseat, it's the same as mine too (one of them anyway ha ha!). We used to put Archie lay down between the middle and one of the outside seats, would that work for you? It is quite a big carseat though, I did use struggle even in the sitting position to fasten the thing in.
Thanks hun, yeah were ok - just tit for tat really hun. It all started over bloody housework - i'm not the tidiest of folk & DH is obsessive about being tidy (as he lived with some unfavourable housemates in the past) anyway were making the effort on both parts now to be considerate to each other :thumbup:
I can fit it lying down so i guess i'm ok for a few months, it's in the upright position it doesn't fit :cry: i'm so hoping we don't have to buy a second car seat to leave permantently in my car cos that will just be a bugger!

F&C I received your cheque yes, thanks, it was the first one!! I will attempt to PM people when I receive so at least you all know that it's here safe!

Also sorry to hear you've had a rough weekend Limpetsmum :hugs:

Louise, you'll have to let me know when you recieve what I sent!

Thanks everyone for the nice comments about my pram :)

I can't wait to move in to my house with my OH, at the moment I'm still at home with my mother and brother. My friend from university decided to come home this weekend and has come over which has resulted in my brother, her and her boyfriend all deciding to get drunk. :dohh:
I don't really mind everyone having a drink and having fun but really - they're sooooo loud! my younger brother is 19(well he's turning 20 on Wednesday) is such an awful drunk he's yelling instead of talking, there's three seperate people having different conversations and my head is totally spinning listening to it all! and I feel a little ill tonight, sick and off colour. I hope they shut up before I get in bed, it usually goes on until 3am in the morning.

Oooohhhh, I've forgotten what it's like to be part of the drunk crowd and now I'm just a miserable pregnant lady :rofl:

X

Aw Bekklez it's hard being the sober one in the crowd! I still feel it now, and I'm on my third little one!! In our group of mates, the boys have been together since being little boys, and they're coming up to 30 now. So the gang has been a gang a long time. Most have either got a couple of kids who can stay at grandma's overnight or whatever, and the rest have no kids, so they're back onto wild nights out. I'm at the point now being preggers where I just say I'm not going out rather than sit with a shandy watching them all getting p@£$@d!! Boring, but I'd rather just wait until my own baby can be looked after and I can go out properly. I did suggest the girls could just go out for something to eat and the pics or something, but that's not happened! But I am used to being treated a bit like I am an alien when I am pregnant now! I hope you got to sleep okay hun. :hugs:

Your pram looks cool Angie! I love that apple and cherry colour. Mine is the one which is sort of black/grey/bright yellow. Same carseat just different colour. Fab! Love it!

I am gonna have some breakfast and hope the kids play nice today, they were a couple of stars yesterday. Have a good day all!

Welcome totally ashley, I'm pretty new here too. Congrats on your little girl, Daisy is a lovely name!

Limpets, lushous pram! :)

Bekklez, lol. I hope they let you get some sleep.

Whoop whoop my boys are in school, normality returns lol. Maybe now I can reclaim my much needed afternoon naps. :)

Limpetsmum and bekkelz fab prams :thumbup:

Louise could u pm me your adress ill have to post the money today dont know what paypal is playing at :grr:

Tottally ashley welcome :wave:

congrats to third tri and viables :happydance:

Hope everyone is well :flower:

im going to book my 4d scan today :yipee::yipee: xxx

Hiya totally ashley! love the name Daisy!

Yay on booking your scan Apaton!

hey just thought id let u no we are on team pink and very excited.xx
wre naming our little girl kaidie-rae amielia dawson

Pointless post ladies but just had to share my excitement.
We're finally in double digits! 98 days till Tristan is due!!! Woohoooo
(Plus rocking chair and icandy cherry are being delivered tomorrow!)

Good Morning All,

Limpetsmum, hope you and dh are back on track, and you could swap him for mine if you like, he is a lazy arse who spends most of the day in bed (back injury) and does very little housework, and moans at me when it gets messy, your most welcome to him, and I will borrow your tidy one, although its not nessasary, happy just to loan mine out on demand:rofl:
I think we are so extra sensitive when pregnant, and no one else seems to see that because apart from the obvious bump we look the same, people should know pregnancy makes you unstable!:haha: Sending :hugs: anyway, nice pregnant sympathetic, I know how you feel ones! :hugs:
I did have a car seat and not enough belt, i had to put it in upright and push it down tight, it works but obviously bit difficult with baby in the seat, you could try this method with the seat then put baby in once its in? It took some pushing though!

Welcome Totallyashley, only a day between us!:happydance: Lovely name choice, love the flower names :flower:

Bekklez, bet you can't wait to move, sounds like a nightmare when you are pregnant, when i was pregnant with my first i moved into dp' parents, and his mum smoked like a chimney, it made me so sick, we moved out by the time i was 6 months, but i still remember 16 years later how crappy i felt, the cooking smells were unbearable too!!:dohh:

Snoozie, Hiya, hope normality has returned for you, did school run today thinking please let me see other kids and don't let it be an inset day!:haha: It was ok, school opened as usual, phew!:happydance:

Apaton, Ohhhhh still undecided about 4d scan, so unhelpful dh not wanting one, i would be going on my own! But i really want to see baby again, and 4d looks so good, and my local hospital do it for just £65, sooooo cheap, I just don't know, I would be paying for it anyway, don't know what the bother is from dh, he says he would rather a photo of our newborn, but i would be paying for either or both anyway! xx

Peanut, congrats on your little girl xx

Want2beamummy, Congrats on your double digits, only 4 more days in the 100's for me! xx

Well best go, have one nappy to change, and dd has removed all the dvd's from the bottom drawer of my dvd cabinet!
I hope to go to view some auction stuff today, I am looking for some solid wooden furniture, I love older stuff, and it is so strong, I could get new solid wood stuff but it is so expensive, and the drawers are so shallow, Looking for chest of drawers first but eventually to replace all the children's furniture in their rooms, as its all diy stuff and falling apart! So if i see something for them I would get that, auction not till Wed anyway, this is just to see if there is anything there, think i will go with dd if dh won't come with me, he is hit or miss to join in with things!

Have a great day everyone xx:hugs:

Peanut - Grats on team pink! :pink:

want2beamummy - :wohoo: double digits! I'm in double digits today too! :happydance:

Asher + babythinkpink - I'll get my revenge when friends are pregnant, I'll go over and have a few drinks and talk them silly about all sorts of nonsense :haha:

I have my 4d scan on Saturday. 5 days to go!

Also- does anyone know what happens in the girly sanctuary bit of the forum? I feel like i really need to know what happens in there, it's like some kind of secret cult. If you asked to see that section, what did you say to request access?
I was thinking of saying "I just want to know what happens in here!!" and everyone needs a bit of a girly chat :haha:

X

Just back from seeing the Dr, he gave me a nasal spray and told me to spray it on my back twice a day!! Fingers crossed it works!!!!

Oh dear Limpet, I think we all have days where we could quite happily rip our OH's head off!! Its deffo hormones!!!!

Its quite muggy here today, done all my jobs and been shopping!! I have a massive ironing pile to do this afternoon! What joy!!

glad the doc sorted you out becs:thumbup:

i booked my scan for thursday at 7 pm and i got 10% off :yipee::yipee::yipee: only 3 sleeps :happydance: lol x

OH MY GOD!!!!

I've just received my annual student loans statement - I owe them £25,000!!!!! I know I don't have to repay it yet, but so much of it has been run up by doing the teacher training, which I've now quit (so was pointless!). It's like a second mortgage :cry:

And last night I did a budget calculator for the wedding and even with booking the local cricket club it's gonna cost about £5,000. I've decided i'm having 2 bridesmaids, which is gonna seriously upset 3 of my friends. But I just can't afford to have 5! I'll have to tell them soon...

I need to win the lottery. Or at least start playing it.

Hope you're all well today ladies, congrats on the pink and blue bumps!

OH is moaning about work via text. I'd love a job at the moment just to shake off a little of this panic! xxx

Hey Limpetsmum have you seen if you can deactivate the passenger airbag? I just took my car in for an MOT and while I was there the guy said he would deactivate the passenger airbag for me so that I could have the baby seat in the front and then when she will start sitting in the back all I have to do is take it in again and he would reactivate it. Might be an easier alternative?

My cot, chest of draws which has the changing mat bit on the top and my storage shelf all came today :happydance: I got really exicted when I saw the van outside. They offered to put it up for me so everything but the cot is now up! I am leaving the cot until closer to the time as I will get tempted to dress it and then I will just have to wash it again. Oh and I booked my 4D scan, it is in 2 weeks time :happydance::happydance::happydance:

:hi: totally ashley!!!! Welcome and loving the name Daisy!! I want Lilly if by the off chance his bits fall off lol.

Yay peanut for team pink!!!

Its great that we are getting down to double figures!!!

I cant wait till my 4d!!! I have an nhs scan on 15/7 so not sure wether to wait till Aug!

Ive slept so much this morn on and off until 12!! was great tho. Ive got to get swine flu jab at 5, have any of you guys had it/been requested to have it?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->