****September Stars!!****

I'm alright, just a bit lost! Not sure where I fit in anymore. Can't help coming back in here though see how your all doing x

Amy, I'm new, we never got a chance to chat, just wanted to say your daughter darcey was truly beautiful and I am so sorry.xxxx

Optical, me too hunni, know that whopper of a student loan debt feeling, then I did my pgce, had a baby, now having another baby. I wonder if I'll ever pay it off, I feel like it's drowning me!!!! 5 years in uni was expensive, sigh.

Kaz, happy v day.x

Hi Amy - it's so nice of you to pop in and I think I speak for all the September Stars when I say we will always be glad to hear from you. Please keep in touch. Sending you lots of love and :hugs: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Glad you dont mind me coming back over. Hopefully i'll be back in the trimester sections before long but for now I'm just lingering :hugs:

Its so good to see you in here Amy, glad you are ok chick xxx

Amy!!!! We miss you! Of course you still fit in here :hugs:

Hope everyone is ok... I'm so tired!

:hugs: Hi Amy, so glad you popped in, hope you are doing ok, of course you belong here:hugs:

I am also just shattered!! Just been and had my swine flu jab, does that make you tired lol!

Hey Amy! Didn't see you sneak that post in earlier :flower: how you doing hun? Miss you lots on here - the threads not half as long to catch up on :nope:. What lovely plans do you have for tomorrow for Caitlyn?
:hugs: from us hunny mwah xxx

what a tiring day, first day back after half term and its busy busy.
I havent thought about having a 3d 4d scan? i get extra scans because of twins next one is next tuesday x

Aw amy so nice to see you.Hope you are okay sweetie, or as okay as you can be. How are you doing? xx

Hi Amy. So good to see you on here honey.
F&C, thank you for asking about my tooth sweetie. Unfortunately it is worse today. I had to make 5 calls to find an oral surgeon that will take my insurance. I found one that can see me in the morning but they have to get clearanece from my OB doctor before they will do anything. It's always a big run around with insurance....arghhhh!
Hope everyone is doing good today.

Welcome Newbies. Congrats to all Viables.
Hope all is well Amy.
I am in double digits today next big milestone 3rd Tri cant believe how fast its all going

hi amy nice to see you ,still thinking of you , hope your LO has a nice birthday tomorrow :hugs: xx

What a nightmare Nursekel. Obviously it's quite different in the UK as we have the NHS although some people do go private or use their health insurance. I bet you just want it over with.

We've finally decided how we're going to decorate the nursery. We're keeping it cream and just using some bits from this range to liven it up..

https://www.toysrus.co.uk/Babies-R-...-Ranges/My-Favourite-Things-Uplighter(0068161)

I miss not being able to share the journey with you all. But that can't be helped :(

We have done a play room for caitlyn with what was going to be the nursery. Cant wait to see her face in the morning when she sees it!! There will be pics on my facebook tomorro im sure!

F&C your nursery sounds fab xx

That is such a lovely thing to do Amy! I can't wait to see the photos. Did you use a theme?

Hi Amy

So glad to hear you are doing OK, you have been through so much recently. We're still all thinking about you.

:hugs:

Loving the nursery theme F&C! Very sweet!

Amy I bet Caitlyn will be so excited when she sees her playroom! Fab. xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"