****September Stars!!****

drea baby scanning in ingram street are doing ten percent off :thumbup: x

Thanks apaton, Ive been there before with Mason it was great, Im having my 4d at babybond, got a special offer at babyshow so its paid for i just need to book date:)

aww kool, glad you said its good, i tried to find reviews but couldnt find much, ive asked them to not give me the sexing , she said she would write it down i hope she does ( but secretly hope it flashes ) :haha: x

Ha Ha Yes I had a great scan with them, Mason was really shy and had his hands on his face the whole time and they spent loads of time trying to get great pics and then asked me to jump up and down stairs, it worked, they spent good time and the quality was superb. Id be going back there if I hadnt got the deal at babyshow:)

apaton here is one of my pictures from babyscanning

and the next just out the wrapper!! how alike lol

Attachments

• 4d mason.jpg
    4d mason.jpg
    14.1 KB · Views: 2
  • babymason.jpg
    babymason.jpg
    12.6 KB · Views: 2
my goodness that is fab :yipee: its nearly an exact pic :thumbup: im sooo excited now thank you xx

No probs, gives you an idea, I really did have a good experience with them and its good to hear that when you cant find feedback and us preggos worry so much as it is lol:)

I can't wait to have mine, we ain't having ours done till 27th June so I will be nearly 30 weeks!!

OMG i only realised i'm into double digits & have been for a good few days :dohh: how exciting :happydance:

kaidie-rae amielia dawson
Oooooh DH wants to call ours Kaidie (but spelling it the celtic way cei'de) and i want to it Amelia if it's a girl.....hope we have a boy - at least we can agree on that one :haha:

I think we are so extra sensitive when pregnant, and no one else seems to see that because apart from the obvious bump we look the same, people should know pregnancy makes you unstable! Sending anyway, nice pregnant sympathetic, I know how you feel ones!
:hugs: straight back at you hun, i know - it makes you super sensitive doesn't it.
I did have a car seat and not enough belt, i had to put it in upright and push it down tight, it works but obviously bit difficult with baby in the seat, you could try this method with the seat then put baby in once its in? It took some pushing though!
We will have to put a cushion under the car seat in DH's car as his seats slope backwards so the seat sits tilted :growlmad: how bloomin annoying!

Oh dear Limpet, I think we all have days where we could quite happily rip our OH's head off!! Its deffo hormones!!!!
I dunno about rip his head off, i was ready to murder him & he offered me contact through the csa :haha: even reads funny when i type it now haha, we usually get along just fine teehee.

And last night I did a budget calculator for the wedding and even with booking the local cricket club it's gonna cost about £5,000. I've decided i'm having 2 bridesmaids, which is gonna seriously upset 3 of my friends. But I just can't afford to have 5! I'll have to tell them soon...
Awww hunny :hugs: can you not ask them if they can pay for thier own dresses? I'm sure they would love to if they are really true friends :hugs:

totallyashley - i looked into deactivating the air bag but it's not an option on my car :nope: how rubbish!!! Love the name Daisy - it was my nan's name but again DH not keen on it for ours :growlmad:

Well it's my half day today, i tend to hate them on a monday as it means a full 4 days till the weekend. And i'm on call next weekend - hope i'm not too busy! I can't face working 12 days through :nope:
Gonna try to clear some more clutter out of the house this afternoon & this evening. DH at football so he won't be home until late.
Hope everyone else is having a good monday :hugs:

becs ill be nearly 29 weeks :O at at least they will have cute squishy fat lol xx

I have a Jane puschair with lie flat car seat from my last pregnancy. I have been after the auto carrycot on e-bay to match my existing one but people are putting on high prices of £90 for an item that has wear and tear and making out it's a new model. I know it's not, as the colour I have was discontinued in 2007. So annoying!!!!

I also had to lift my car seat up in my last car Honda Civic with a cushion haven't tried it in my new one yet (Zafira) but hope it fits.

Hey everyone

Just wanted to post that it's my v-day today! It's great to have reached another milestone. Suppose next one will be 3rd tri - where is the time going?

I'm getting quite big now - think baby has had another growth spurt. How's everyone else?

:hugs:

Happy V day hun :hugs:

Blondie - keep looking hun & one will come along. I also have a honda but the HRV, thinking about it my back seats do adjust but not by much & not at the bottom where it would matter - guess it's worth a try though! Failing all else i can buy a second car seat to leave premanently in my car it's just a pain that i'll still have to cart the Jane one around to put onto the frame for the travel system argh!!!! Such stress!

Hi ladies

Welcome to the newbies :hugs:

Limpetsmum - sorry you had such a rough weekend with DH. I've had some seriously howling rows with my DH since I've been pregnant. Since my first hospital scare a few weeks ago he has been a lot more understanding and considerate, I think this may also be due to the fact that I look really pregnant now too. The bottom line is they just don't get how pregnancy makes you feel, how sensitive you are and seriously you take everything that is said. My DH has muttered several times about sense of humour failure - but I just can't laugh things off when he winds me up or teases me like I normally would. Glad you are sounding brighter today :hugs: It's a nuisance about your car seat but I'm sure there must be a solution somewhere along the line. Do Jane do an isofix base? (Sorry if you've discussed that already and I've missed it). I've got a Honda too - CR-V. We bought an Isofix base (v cheap on Ebay) and it took me about 30 mins to suss that out and that's without even trying it in the car yet. Honestly, prams and car seats seem so complicated - they ought to use them as one of the tests on the Krypton Factor.

I went to my Computer Course today and the tutor still hasn't sorted out the workbook I need to get started (2 weeks and counting) so I decided to go to the John Lewis in Sloane Square to buy my Tummy Tub baby bath. That's another thing ticked off the baby list :happydance:

Happy V Day Kazz

x

How's your tooth today NurseKel?

Limpetsmum, hope all is ok between you and your dh now. That's a gorgeous pram and yes by moving up a box I reckon you are officially in the 3rd tri!

:hi: totallyashley! Congrats on your little girl, daisy.

Louise, glad you got the cheque ok. x

Bekklez it's hard being the only sober one isn't it. I think the worst part is that you're tired as well as sober. I'm with Asher, I prefer not to go out now. Not sure on what the sanctuary is but it sounds lovely!

peanut84, congrats on your little girl!

optical, could you mention the money thing to your bridesmaids and give them the option of buying their own outfits?

Happy V-Day Kaz1977.

Just back from my (early) 28 week appointment where I had my anti-d injection as I'm rhesus negative. I made myself walk home which is some way. It was quite hard work but I'm so glad I did it. I also got my fit to fly letter so my holiday on Weds is a go go! x

Hey girls just popping in to say hope you are all well... and i miss yas xx

Hi lovely lady. We are all missing you so much. How are you doing? x

WOOHOO i solved my car seat problem! I moved my seat so it is bolt upright & it gives enough allowance at the bottom to allow the seat belt to reach (only just though lol). I think i'll end up putting seat in then baby in seat though (interesting once were out & baby already in seat :wacko:) cos i have to pull the seat forward to reach the seatbelt around the back then push the car seat back until it's sitting firmly on the seat (make sense?). Either way it's in, it's fits & it's secure :happydance:.
Also just put a shelf up in bathroom i've been waiting for DH to do for aaaaaages :dohh: decided i'll start doing the jobs myself now & god help him if he moans about it lol.

Hey Mrs J08, Thanks hun - i feel much better now, i think things had just built up without us talking to each other instead of picking flies. Like he said this morning - i guess you have to go through such things to learn from them :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->