****September Stars!!****

No theme, we havent had time tbh. Just shot what we had together.

Shes having a little tea party and cake... nothing much but best we could put together in short time

xx

fish and chips thats lovley :thumbup: the link didnt work for me but i searched for my favourite things :thumbup:

im going for i love my bear range as im still team yellow :yipee: xx

Most of my stuff is green and yellow Apaton with the team yellow thing. DH is convinced he will be painting the wall he just turned from blue to green in the nursery/box room back into blue soon enough, but we'll see!

Fab idea Amy & i bet it's helped keep you distracted eh hun x Be sure to post piccies & let us know how she loves it! She is such a darling :hugs:

Awww Amy im sure she will have a whale of a time! Angie u sound just like me and my DF, im messy he is tidy...or likes to think he is!! F&C thats the bedding that was on display in the cotbed we bought at the weekend from there...we are considering it too...althought i wanted to paint blue and green like sky and jungle and paint on trees and either get animal transfers or paint them on!!

Sorry if i missed anything out...that notebook idea is a must! lol xx

Aww Amy I am sure Caitlin will love it!!! She will spend hours playing in there xx

Thats lovely F&C, Babies r us have some lovely things in!!

Good to see you popping in, Amy. I hope Caitlyn enjoys her birthday tomorrow.

my OH would love a boy, i just asked if we should find out but he said :nope: lol xx

Amy, lovely to see you here. I am sure Caitlin will love her playroom. Hope you have a lovely day with her tomorrow :hugs:xx

We have no nursery as the children take up the rooms, baby comes in with us until they are ready to go into a bed then go in to the boys or girls room, depending on what we have! My ds is really hoping its a girl as his brother is 16 now and so he has sights set on his big brother leaving home in a few years and getting a room to himself! Love their way of thinking!:haha:

Think i pulled a muscle today, had lots of pain in the side of my bump, went on for a while and I could bearly stand at one point, but i have had my feet up for a good few hours , followed by bed so hopefully the pain will not come back tomorrow! I have a midwife appointment tomorrow, just realised i have eaten a bowl of coco pops and i really didn't want sugar in my pee tomorrow, will leave the pee sample til i am there i think, just coffee and toast for breakfast as i am paranoid after once having a cream cake then giving a sample and the midwife saying i had sugar in my urine, and even explaining about the cake she still insisted on the diabetic testing, which was fine, but not something i want to go through unless i felt i genuinely did have a problem.
I am feeling weak and rubbish, but i think that is something else as sugar never helps.
Anyway saved it all up for tomorrows visit!

Well sorry not to respond to everything going on in here, sometimes its hard to keep up!

Back tomorrow and see how things are in here! :hugs:xx

Hi Amy, Lovely to see you here we have all missed you, loving the idea of a play room.....

Babythinkpink, I also have my mw appointment tommorow hope you have no sugary pee !

DH and I have realised tonight that we have so much to organise.... is it bad that we have only bought one outfit and a box of nappies? We just can't seem to decide on anything... even struggling on names at the moment it makes it even harder being on team yellow (it's twice the work !). Do you know where you can find a checklist of what you need to buy and organise online? I can't seem to find anything that can help.

Hope everyones has had a nice day xxx

Limpetsmum - I forgot to say loving the pictures of your garden especially your hanging baskets... I keep admiring the house opposite us with their handy green fingers

Amy, Caitlyn's room pics are gorgeous! You and Ian have done a fab job there, I bet she will love it when she sees it in the morning! Super girly! x

Last week bump, 24 weeks
ebay 7thJune10 001.jpg

Changed my facebook profile pic to this so everyone knows who i am!!:thumbup:

Hi Amy, nice to see you - hope Caitlyn has a great time tomorrow.

Snoozie - Did you do your NQT year before you took a baby break? I have the chance to go back and finish my PGCE in Jan, but I don't think i'm going to take it. Reason being, once I pass my PGCE, I'll only have so long to do my NQT year anyway, and I wanna spend the next few years watching my children grow up. Even if I do have to work full-time, I'd be more than happy to get a job at the local supermarket if I could, so that I didn't have to lesson plan / mark all night when I came home! Teaching is something which I think i'll go back to at some point in my life, just not now.

Hope everyone else has had a fab day :thumbup:

xxx

Yay Amy! I've missed seeing your posts in here. I hope Caitlyn has a lovely 2nd birthday and the playroom looks brilliant, as does the micky mouse cake. We need our number 1 poster. :hugs:

Morning!!!

Well what a wet start to the day, I slept like a log last night so have loads of energy!! Just blitzed my downstairs and now going to upstairs!! Got my music on loud as the neighbours are all out!! Then I am gonna take my pup out for a walk, at this moment he is being a lazy little git and asleep upstairs on our bed!! Its not fun having to share a bed with a 27kg chocolate lab that is getting bigger all the time! Thank god for kingsize beds!! He is cute tho!!
Can't believe I will be in 3rd tri tomorrow!!! I keep wondering where the time is going?!! The nurse said to me yesterday that LO will be here before I know it! There is still so much I want to get done before she comes!! OH thinks she will be late as we are both so laidback, but I am a stickler for time keeping, I hate being late for anything!

Hey guys, Amy i hope Caitlyn has a lovely day, her playroom is gorgeous:) Babythinkpink what a lovely bump! Its so good to have a good sleep Becs!

I had an awful night, got that swine flue jag yest and its on my left arm that i sleep on and the pain was so bad I couldnt lie on my side so I was struggling to sleep on my right side, think I ended up on my belly! I was still awake at 3am then at 6am I heard mayhem outside and there was 2 fire engines, and ambulance and police and the area surrounding my house and the flats accross the road was all cordened off! I still dont even know what it was, its all away now and my nose is getting the better of me!! my mil was on the phone at 7 as she had spoke to her daughter who had passed by and noticed all the commotion and was worried about us, The flats look fine I just want to know now lol.

im off into towm today with my mum for a nice lunch and some retail therapy, looking forward to it even tho its pouring!

Ill be back on later on, good luck to all with GTT tests today.xxx

Amy - Caitlyns playroom looks great :thumbup: really hope she liked it!

Babythinkpink - Bump's looking good.

Been to the midwife today, as usual I have everything topsy turvy. Scans at 21 weeks, midwife appointments at 26 weeks. :haha:
Anyway! she rushed me in and out within 15 minutes as there were LOADS of ladies waiting, but I didn't mind too much since I didn't have any major concerns this time to discuss.
Everything looks great at the moment, heard babys heartbeat chugging away <3
She measured me for the first time, do they measure uterus? anyway - she said "how far are you again?" and I said "26 weeks today" and she said "You've got a good sized baby in there!" now I think I'm having a huge baby :haha:

Also, baby is head down at the moment(but not engaged, phew!) lol.

Here's my 26 week Ellie-bump and then I'm off to eat Oatcakes and sausages for dinner(even though it's only 11:30am :haha: to make my 'good sized' baby even bigger :dohh:)

https://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc3/hs329.snc3/29051_1397701275398_1618231664_30970283_3451585_n.jpg

Just a quick :hi: to everyone!

Amy, I hope Caitlyn has an amazing bday today. Will look at your photos later when I'm not at work.

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->