****September Stars!!****

Aww drea... The swine flu jab is awful. I got it before I was preg because of my asthma and it hurts like a bitch :hugs:

Becs - I have no idea where you get all of your energy from. Can you send me some???? lol.

Bekklez - I was in and out quickly too for my appt last week. Your bump looks fab :thumbup:

I've just booked my 4d scan for father's day! H2b will love it, and I got a great deal - i've just posted a pointless thread in 2nd tri about it with all the details cos i'm excited!

Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :yipee: :wohoo: :happydance:

I now officially LOVE father's day :)

Hi all. Just to let you know I'm off on holiday tomorrow until next Thursday so if any newbies join could you ask them to PM me as I'm bound to miss their posts after a week away!

Thanks ladies. I'll miss you all! xxx

Optical, I was pg at the end of my pgce. I'd stare at the science lab sinks and want to hurl in them lol. I have a job offer 'non teaching' for when this baby is 6 months. I'm tempted, better money than teaching. It's a shame, I know I was good in the classroom, life just works out differently sometimes. I still have time to do my nqt though. If I ran out of time I could appeal, female physics teachers are few and far between so I'd edge my bets on it going my way, we'll see lol.

Flying in love to mums and bumps. School run beckons!

Hey Ladies!!

Just wanted to let you know that I decided to start a thread in the baby names section with our short list of names! If you'd like to vote there is a poll there!! :)

xo

Have a fab holiday F&C!!!!

Well done all my housework and even cooked a shepards pie for tea, yummy!! Can't wait!!!

Optical you can have some of my energy!!!!

Have a fab hol F&C x

Mamabird - I'll pop over and check your poll now x

Anyone else feel shattered today? I can hardly keep my eyes open?

x

hey girls, been away for a few days, had a lovely time!

this is a very self-indulgent post since I simply can't read all the posts since I left, but happy v-day to me, 24 weeks today :yipee: :yipee: :yipee:

Hi,
Yes me, I am shattered too, went to bed but didn't sleep, then dh came up and disturbed me at half 12, I just make funny noises and pretend to be a sleep, then dd decided at 2am it was time to get up, and she got hysterical and made herself sick til i took her downstairs, i showed her everyone was in bed and we fed the hamster and then she went back to bed!
So clearing up sick at 2am was not the most fun but that's parenting for you!:shrug:

I was so fast in the 25 week appointment it was untrue, she must have wanted her morning coffee real bad!!
Got in there, she tested my wee which was fine,(yay) then checked blood pressure, I pointed out she was not looking at my notes on the computer, someone else's:dohh: then after finding them she then started going on about the 28 week diabetic blood test which i said i had already discussed with the doctor and he said i didn't need it unless i had sugar in my urine, I am sure she is determined i have this test, she was the one who insisted last time!
So after that she gave me a quick prod, mentioned the baby was still too small at this stage to say how it was lying (I assume she meant it moved about a lot) then she listened to baby's heartbeat quickly and said all sounded fine and that was it, turned round to write in my notes and shove me out the door! I mentioned the itching, she said 'normal' i mentioned my sickness she said 'normal' so i gave up at that point and said see you at 28 for next bloods.
I feel alone in this really when they are so un helpful! If i have any problems from now on in i will see the doctor.
Pretty poor when you think my last appointment was 16 weeks, and this is only my 3rd!
I tried to get hold of the hospital who want me to go in but as usual they were not available so pretty fruitless day really!

Hope you have a fab holiday F&C, I am not away for another 4 weeks yet, can't wait!

Mamabird, will look at poll xx

Bekklez, Lovely bump, all bump, mine is bump made up of plenty of bum! I have put it on all round me!

Time to go and check out other things, then have some food, I am eating little and often and finding it works quite well.
I am getting much fuller faster, and indigestion is constant!

Back soon, hugs all, so glad i have here to report back to after such a crappy appointment!!

:hugs:

:baby:thinkpinkxx

Babythinkpink - poor you sick to clean up at 2am and then a rubbish MW. Hope your day get's better

Happy V day Mrs N :happydance:

My baby has taken to waking at 5am for a kicking session, which is all well and good but I then can't get back to sleep. I did my Volunteer work this morning and then went to the supermarket. I think I am overestimating my capabilities so far as carrying shopping goes. I don't live far from the supermarket but I had to stop four times on the way back as I had pains in my sides. I made the mistake of telling DH when he got in (hoping for sympathy) and he went absolutely nuts at me. Ooops

After our success at the weekend DH has decided we are visiting another car boot sale on Sunday as our Polish neighbours have been raving about it. DH has offered them a lift which is fine but he then he told me we have to leave at 7.30am Grrrrrrr. It better be worth it or he won't hear the end of it....!

Here is my Car Boot booty from Sunday

Attachments

• Car Boot Booty.jpg
    Car Boot Booty.jpg
    42.5 KB · Views: 3
Babythinkpink - sounds like she was really impatient. I hope you get more out of your next appointment.

MrsN - Happy v Day!!!!!!!! :wohoo:

MrsJ08 - Car booty looks good. Some cute things there! I really wish my baby would liven up just a little, I hardly get any kicks still. I mainly get rolls and nudges and just general moving around. I want kicks!! :haha:

And has anyone seen Carley lately?

X

Good question, Carley hasn't be around for ages, hope she is ok x

Hey girls

Funny you mention that, as I was wondering about Carley today. I have sent her a message on facebook to make sure she is alright.

Can I join the totally shattered crew? Work is seriously wearing me out now and I CANT WAIT til I can finish!! Only 4 more weeks to do to get Maternity Allowance then I can think about stopping and to be honest I think it'll be sooner rather than later as I'm knackered!

Babythinkpink your 25 week appt sounds like mine, my usual midwife was off and I had her replacement who couldn't get me out the door quick enough!! I have my 28 week appt tomorrow morning and I'm hoping it's my usual midwife this time.

Have a lovely holiday Fish and Chips! Jealous...!

xx

Hey everyone,
Gosh today has been such a struggle - i hope it's just back to work effects & not gonna be this hard every day from now on :shrug: I just felt sooooo lethargic & my feet were like lead weights swinging like pendulums. The backs of my thighs hurt too :wacko: weird i know but i feel like i need someone to bend my legs over my head to give em a good stretch. Finally my feet were swollen from the moment i arrived & took my trainers off, oh & my bumo felt soooo heavy! Anyone feeling like this or am i just being a wuss?

She measured me for the first time, do they measure uterus? anyway - she said "how far are you again?" and I said "26 weeks today" and she said "You've got a good sized baby in there!" now I think I'm having a huge baby
Wonder if it's a september baby thing? My midwife & fetal medicine team keep saying the same eeeeek. I think it is the uterous they measure, i'm above the top line :dohh: Lovely neat bump hun :hugs:

Missing you already F&C :hugs: have a fabby holiday hunny :hugs:

Anyone else feel shattered today? I can hardly keep my eyes open?
ME ME ME ME

And has anyone seen Carley lately?
She's fine - just been busy decorating the nursery - i text her most days :thumbup:

Hi girls, can I share my last 2nd tri pics?
Me at 26 weeks +1

I'm mega happy today as our icandy cherry and rocking chair arrived! :happydance:

Hope you are all well xxx

Attachments

• GetAttachment[3] (2).jpg
    GetAttachment[3] (2).jpg
    13.8 KB · Views: 3
  • GetAttachment[2] (4).jpg
    GetAttachment[2] (4).jpg
    11.1 KB · Views: 1
Ooh lovely bump want2beamummy! And I posted in your other thread too, as we have the icandy cherry too! I keep pushing it around the house lol x

Haha Emzy, you getting in your practice?

I had to take my pram apart and hide it because my cats were jumping in it and going to sleep, don't want cat furr in there! especially since my OH is allergic to them.
I have a video I got the other day of my cat in the pram and my OH pushing her around the house and she's poking her head out like "O.O" it was too funny(and not as cruel as it might sound) :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->