****September Stars!!****

Jessica, I can't believe you planned a wedding in 5 days. I love your dress, it's so cute!

happy_mom, I've changed you edd. How did your scan go? Did you find out the babies sex?

Thanks fish and chips!! yeah we found out the sex its another blue bump :haha: but still not convinced.... hope all you ladies fine out there!!

fish and chips I beleive that your still enjoying your holidays!! have fun!!:hugs:

Hey girlies: im so sorry for my lack of posts recently been a busy little bee decorating the nursery and by the time i do that in the evenings im pooped!!!

i will be a better person and try to stay in touch more often - thanks to all of you who were worried. Just shows what a lovely bunch of people you all are!! Ive missed you all lots..... xxx

:hi: Rachii. When's your estimated due date and do you know if you're having a boy or girl. I'm off on hols later today so if I don't add you to the front page before I go private message me and I'll do it when I get back. x

Love the photos Jellycat. I wanted morris dancers at our wedding as it had an English Fete theme but my oh thought I was taking the theme a little far! lol

I'M VIABLE TODAY :yippee:

Amy i hope caitlyn had a lovely birthday.

F&C enjoy your holiday.

Carley glad to see you back, will we get to see pics of the nursery when its finished?

Snoozie - Yeah, I think you'll appeal successfully if you're Physics and your PGCE runs out... like you said they're crying out for them! I've gotta do the job search after baby is born; only problem is, I have no idea what to do with my life now i'm not going to teach!

Jellycat - your wedding pics are lovely - I love your flowers and your dress!

:hugs: Nursekel... Fx you feel better after your root canal. The duckies sound great, and so unusual!

Laura and Jessica - :hugs: hope you both feel better soon.

Hi rachii!!! It's great here. I've just realised actually that I don't have a bump buddy... everyone is so great. I'll have to get someone's phone number in third tri to update on my behalf when bubs makes an appearance!

Sarah - Hope you and Simon have a great time at the work tomorrow (today?). Do you teach at the zoo? I think i've missed a post somewhere (or it's my baby brain) but I can't remember what you do for work :blush:

Congrats on your V-day for yesterday Mrs N!

Hi Carley! Glad to see all's ok :)

I'm starting to have problems walking up hills lol.. I think i'm getting a waddle. I'm still waiting for my cot and nappies I bought at the baby show. I WANT THEM NOW!
I'm getting annoyed about all the decorating that needs doing in the house. I look at it, but I can't do it - even though we have all of the paint. Grrrrrr....

Last night, I went to my aunt's house and we basically organised the entire wedding! All I have to do now is book everything! It's gonna be fab :thumbup:.. I just hope that the priest doesn't mind me being pregnant and having a child already when we meet him on sunday. I've never been married, so fx it shouldn't be a problem. I'm just a bit worried because it's a catholic church (H2B is catholic). Mind you, they'd be saving a fallen woman wouldn't they? lol.

I'M VIABLE TODAY :yippee:

Amy i hope caitlyn had a lovely birthday.

F&C enjoy your holiday.

Carley glad to see you back, will we get to see pics of the nursery when its finished?

:happydance: Congratulations! :happydance:

I know my cousin wasnt allowed to get married in a church because she already had her son (she was marrying the dad) but i dont know what kind of church it was they ended up getting married in a chapel instead.

Wooo i'm Third Tri now :) Wow this pregnancy seems to have flown by! I'm just waiting on my HiP grant to arrive so i can book a 4D scan hope its soon!

Congrats to all the viables :)

Asher i'm in Stockport too! Small world eh!!

xxx

Morning all! Slept much beter last night although Im still shattered and arm is stil aching!! Finally I think im starting to nest, this house beeds gutted and Im gonna do it!!! Weather is horrin=ble anyways so may aswell or i could just take mason to Monkey Bizness and drink tea & eat cakes?? hmmmmm

Congrats Boony!!! Nurse Kel :hugs: hope your feeling better soon, F&C enjoy your holiday:) :hi: Carley, its a busy old time this baby lark :), Congrats on blue bump happpy mon, Im also not convinced lol!!

Louise did you get my paypal last nite? Dh still had the bloomin envelope in the car so I freaked and managed to work out an old paypal account!.

Hope you are all well and catch up later.xx

Cool Lilia where abouts are you? I'm in Reddish. Pinky's Stockport too but I'm not sure where!

Happy V Day Boony!! Woo hoo!!

I took a couple of bump pics last night, oh my word it looks like an alien is in there. It's perfectly round. Like a big old egg! If I get the guts up later I might upload them!

Happy V day Boony!!

Can't believe I am in 3rd tri today!!!!! WOOP WOOP!!!!

So gald you are ok Carley, can't wait to see pics of the nursery!!

I have been to a family thing at my nephews school, we had to make a lighthouse out of paper, it was really good actually!! I love doing things like that with him!!

wooo :wave: Carley

Happy V Day Boony!

Happy 3rd Tri Becs, it's certainly going fast now! :O

Todays started off a bit miserable for me, I knew that everything was too good to be true when we got the news we'd be able to rent our house and that everything was going to plan! I did say in here a while back that good things don't generally happen to me or go the way that I want them to and true to form - I woke up this morning for my OH to tell me that we might not be able to move in to the house after all. I burst out crying and had to put down the phone.

What it is - The house was left by my OH's grandads brother who sadly passed away last year. The house was then left to my OH's grandad and his sister to be split half each but his sister decided she'd give her half to her son and daugher instead, thus turning her half in to thirds and they'd taken it upon themselves to feel like they had most of the share since there's two of them but then said that we could rent it if we liked and that they'd leave everything up to my OH's grandad who was going to rent it to us for a reasonable price! we WERE over the moon. We've even got the babies room painted out in pinks already :cry:

Well, now the people who own their share have decided all of a sudden that they want the house re-evaluating and if the house has gone up in price then they want to buy the whole house, including my OH's grandads share and that means that we won't be able to rent the house or move in to it! they've left it til now to tell us with 13 weeks until our baby is here! I'm sooooooooooo angry it's untrue.
On the plus side, they've said that if the house hasn't gone up in value a substantial amount and has stayed at the £120,000 mark or just a bit above that, then they're going to let my OH's grandad have the whole thing and just take their share of everything else that was left. So now I'm really hoping that everything works out for the best. I've got another two weeks left to wait now to find out if we can still move in or not and if it's bad news then we only have 10 weeks to find somewhere to live with our bab, buy everything we need, decorate and hope that she doesn't come early! :cry:

Also, the house wasn't modernized when it was last valued but my OH's grandad has paid out of his own money and done the whole house up himself, new kitchen, new bathrooms, completely redecorated the house, moved the heating in to the loft, knocked things through and now that he's done all of that it's definitely going to be worth more money than it was previously! I don't see how it's fair that they should evaluate the house based on the condition it's in since HE paid for it to be modernized since the people who have their share didn't pay for anything! i think they should ask for it to be evaluated as if it hadn't have had any work done to it like it was when they got the share of it.

sorry to rant! bet nobody bothered to read it :rofl:

X

Oh no Bekks, I really hope things work out for you hun. I agree I think that it should be valued as if no work had been done!

I agree with Becs Bekklez! If the other people didn't put anything into doing the house up it should be looked at as though that work hadn't been done. Surely there's something illegal going on? I hope it all sorts itself out for you honey? Is is the house you're living in now or would you be moving in to it?

Here it is, the awful egg bump pic!! Prepare to be weirded out!!

https://i227.photobucket.com/albums/dd299/archiejack/08062010475.jpg

Becs and Asher - I'll be fuming if they have it valued as it is, taking in to consideration they didn't pay or have anything to do with having work done to it. My OH's poor grandad is 80 years old and has been up and down ladders, fitting new kitchens and has done a large proportion of it himself, aswell as paying for it! I've told him to call his grandad tonight and discuss the fact it'll be valued as it was before the work was done.

We were just going to go and buy our cooker, washer/dryer and fridge this weekend too so that things were almost ready!

Asher - At the moment I'm living at home with my mum and he's living with his parents, this was going to be our first house together and we were going to be moving in sometime over the next month or so! if this falls through, we'll only have 10 weeks to find somewhere nice to live before our baby is born. Can't belive they're doing this to us now! some people are twats to put it bluntly! the people who were given the other share are just thinking about what they can get out of it now, and I've been told they're completely LOADED anyway!

Luckily if there's anything illegal going on - my OH's dad is a really good lawyer, works for staffordshire crown court :thumbup:

Ps: bumps looking fab Asher!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"