****September Stars!!****

Bekks I think the people who are doing this are being arseholes, seems they are just interested in the money. So sad.

Bekklez - :hugs: How can they do that? For a start, how have they got 2/3 of the house if it was originally split half and half? That should leave Oh's grandad half, with the son & daughter having a quarter each...

Secondly, they can't surely expect to have 2/3 of the value of a house which has been done up, if they put no money into it! They are really taking the p*ss IMO, and are trying to get as much money as they can. They seem to be completely taking advantage of your Oh's grandad.

Finally, I know it's easy to say, but try not to worry :hugs: When I had DD, I didn't move into my flat until the beginning of August. She was due 12th September (like this one, scarily!) but was born on 22nd August. We'd JUST managed to get the baby's room decorated and didn't have a cot, but had a moses basket and called to Asda on our way home from the hospital for essentials. Everything was fine.

But i'd still be furious, and can understand why you're upset. I know how stressful it is - the last time I was over 30 weeks pregnant i was officially homeless. I really hope it all sorts itself out for you hun xxx

What Optical said made a lot of sense! Yeah they should only have a quarter each shouldn't they? I hope your OH's dad gets on the case for you!

Thanks ladies, I just think I look like I swallowed a huge Easter Egg or something! Hee hee!

Bekks - I think the property will be valued in it's new state as the Estate Agent will only be able to value what he/she sees. They need to get at least 3 valuations to get a realistic view and don't forget we are in an incredibly depressed market. Your OH's grandad needs to make it clear that he has paid for the renovation himself without contribution and how much that is. It should be taken into account in any "profit" that arises were they to sell the property or alternatively they should pay Grandad back half of the costs involved in the renovation. Besides, as they only own 25% each and OH's Grandad owns 50% they would have to go down a legal route to force the sale if your Grandad objected. Besides, them wanting to buy your OH's Grandad's share is one thing, him agreeing to it is another if he refuses will they really risk family upset by pursuing it? I assume they will be receiving half the rent that you and your OH have agreed to pay grandad? Hope it all works out for you, try not to worry I can understand why you are angry. It's a difficult one because obviously it is their inheritance and they are entitled to their share. Is there any chance they have money problems? Seems unlikely if they are prepared to walk away? All seems a little odd to me. You know what it's like in families maybe it was just a speculative conversation that will blow over.

Fab bump Asher

x

aww that sounds awful hun i really hope it all works out for you.

What an amazing bump!!!!

i will be posting nursery pics when ive got in there with a hoover (why does decorating make such a huge mess?)

Welcome Rachii :hugs:

Anyone else really cranky/bitchy lately?? after dinner it seems im annoyed and mean for no reason! Im so bored all day that when DH comes home i almost want him to entertain me or something but hes usually playing video games or something!!!!

I was planning on going for my 3d/4d scan this or nxe week and i called and they said the earliest app i could get was JULY 19th!!!! WTHHHH:growlmad: we were waiting until we got some money and i will be 31 weeks then and it'll be no point!! sorry guess im in a ranting mood!!!

Have a great night ladies!!!:flower:

ps= my morning....aka all day sickness is back!! maybe thats why im cranky!!??? LOL :)

I sooooooo know how you feel, before i was pregnant i was never bored now i just dont know what i want to do, hubby came home and i told him im bored and pissed off, so he agreed to book our 3d scan and find out the sex !!! this was last week, i have it booked this friday.. This week has dragged on. I get ratty over silly things and upset... and theres me thinking i have no pregnancy symptoms.

Have you tried ringing around other 3d scan places? I rang 5 just to see when they could fit me in the soonest. My birthday is july the 19th, thats ages away !!!! even if you have travel further so you dont have to wait so long xx

Awwe Bekks:hugs: My fingers and toes are crossed for you! I really hope you end up getting the house after all! Keep us posted!

Asher, your bump is beautiful!!!

xo

congrats all those who are celebrating their V day this week... I have my 3d scan on friday and finding out the sex... But im almost 100% sure its a boy, i have even brought boys clothes, thats how sure i am...

Asher love the bump honey, wish mine was like that, nurse asked if i was pregnant, i wouldnt mind but im huge !!! she must thought it was fat.. hubby hasnt stopped lauging since.

Big brother starts tonight, and even though i dont watch it much this year it gives me something to do while im cooking bubs.....

xxx

Ooooh yeah big brother!
I get soooo wound up by this show but I always get sucked in and am looking forward to watching it tonight, always enjoy the housemates going in for the first time!

Asher, GORGEOUS neat bump!!!!!!:flower:

Bekklez, awe hunni it will all work out, it has too. When I was expecting my first we didn't move in oiour house huntil 5 days before baby was due. I was painting ceilings etc. We moved in with baby to a half decorated, half carpetted house but it was all fine. :):hugs:

I have a pointy bump today. :thumbup:

Hi everyone!

Drea, yes I got your money thank you so much!!

Bekklez :hugs: I hope everything works out for you!!

Fishy make sure you have a lovely holiday!

Asher, your bump is amazing! You make me look like I'm about 7 weeks pregnant!!

Congrats on being third tri Becs!! Hi to everyone else!!

I had a hissy fit on the bus this morning ladies, I was SO angry. I was sat in the area that is reserved for disabled people/those less able to stand. About two stops from mine an old man (85-90) got on with crutches and I was the ONLY person who offered him my seat. There was a woman of 60, woman of 40, man of about 25, man of about 40 and woman of about 50 in the other priority seats. I was against the window but stood up and said very loudly "I'm nearly 7 months pregnant, am I the only person prepared to give up my seat for this gentleman?" The woman next to me of about 60 immediately said, I will. The woman of about 50 then said no I will and moved to the back of the bus (to another seat) so that he could sit down. I turned to the two people behind me and most specifically the man of about 25 and told him I was disgusted with him and that he should be ashamed of himself. Honestly ladies, is it just me or was what happened completely out of order?? Surely it is just common courtesy that you offer someone in that situation your seat? I'm used to people not bothering to get up for you if you are pregnant (which I also think is wrong) but not getting up for an old man? What is with the total lack of manners that seem to exist these days? Sorry for the rant but I had to share.

Hi ladies well I'm shattered oh has woke me up gettin in to bed at 11.30 every nite I have to then get up at 6 for work. Then lst nite there was a police incident a few doors away from my house and the police cordened my road off and parked one of the police cars out side my house and left the blue flashin light on till about 5 this morning so iv not been happy today iv benn tires and grumpy all day. I wouldn't mind but I live in a nice quiet street. I came out my house and the police sed I couldn't go to work till they had spoke to me I was quite rude and said well I'm late for work they could speak to me later as they had kept me awake all nite and that they are in considerate. I got in the car and drove off. Oh txt me in afternoon said police had been doin some house to house enqireies he said he apologised for the sleep deprive hormonal pregnat girlfriend lol

On a positive note I'm movin ova to 3rd trimester today whoop whoop so exited lol xxxx

Mrs J08 I agree it;s absolutely disgusting, good for you standing up there and making yourself heard!

Is everyone happy to go with the naming a star and a big bouquet for Amy?

Mrsj08 - I can't believe how rude and inconsiderate some people can be, I wonder if they were raised to watch people in less fortunate circumstances than themselves suffer. I know I certainly wasn't and I would've offered my seat for the old man to sit too, despite being pregnant. I can't believe that the 25 year old man didn't stand and offer his seat.

Louise - I am! sounds like a great idea.

x

Mrs J how awful, I mean it costs nothing for manners, I just dont get some people (more and more these days) lol!

Louise, glad you got the cash , OH can move back in lolol. Im happy with that, its a lovely idea in these circumstances.x

Bekklez - I don't know what to suggest in regards to house valuations and stuff but it definitley sounds like something fishy is going on so make sure your OH's grandad keeps his wits about him with that sneaky pair!
I'm looking at moving in around July / August as soon as we have enough saved for deposits etc. I'm sooo worried about bubs coming early or not having anywhere to move to :( I just want to be in a nice house with the nursery decorated etc. and it seems like its never gonna happen!
Asher - Your bump is lovely! So round and properly pregnant looking! I am very jealous at your lack of stretchmarks though!! I'm in Cheadle at the moment although hoping to move to a bigger house soon!
xxx

i am due 26th september can you add me please xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back