****September Stars!!****

carley id phone midwife to put your mind at ease , i get them but they dont hurt more just really tight :flower:

Amy just want to send some :hugs:

xxxxx

Oh big hugs Amy....its understandable and certainly something i never wish to go through xx

Sending you lots of :hugs: Amy. It's perfectly understandable that you are going to have down days, you need time to grieve for Darcie. To be honest hun, I think you are amazing with the way you are handling everything xxx

Carley - please call the midwife asap to get it checked out. I've had a couple but they just felt like mild period pains with some tightening x

Amy i agree with Mrs Jo8 - i dont think i could go through what you have the last few weeks and still be as strong as you by the end of it - i truly admire you.

I will call my midwife should it get more frequent i dont want to be too much bother. at the moment they are every half an hour and the wonderful world of google says to start worrying at 6 an hour....

Erm no... id definately be worrying at every half hour hun... specially given what happened to me xx

Carley, it is probably nothing to worry about but my BH are painless, they just feel like tightening and they are totally random. I would contact the midwife or go direct to MAU/CDS - it could be a UTI or something else :hugs:

Deffo get that checked out Carley, my BH are just tightening and not regular!!

i might stroll over the MAU after work then ill update you little lot later!

carley dont worry about annoying them , i had to get pages added to my notes :blush: xx

Morning girls!
Carley, I agree with the others. My BHs are more like a tightening - there's no pain involved. Definitely call the midwife and get peace of mind! :flower:
Amy, just sending you huge :hugs:, my dear.
Okay, off to teach kidlets about gorillas today! :)

Carley - Also agreeing with the other girls! I'd get it checked. :hugs:

In other news - I have a very quiet baby today, makes me nervous :haha:

:hi: all, how are we today? Carley Im with the others, get checked! Amy big massive bear :hugs: :hugs: for you today.x Hi mummy18 & welcome. Apaton I cant wait to see your piccies:) Bekkelz mine also having more and more lazy days then goes mental!

Well Im pretty low today, Yesterday forund out that I think OH's job is being redundant and he will be out of work from 25th June:( I was quite prepared for that as he had kind of thought it might happen but nothing set in stone. Last night i just got al teary again, it comes and goes and i just felt pretty bad, today i got up with positive thoughts and the hairdresser was coming so was looking forward to a wee gab and getting pampered, she came and I love my hair but she also does MIL hair and my MIL was talking about me, we had a wee tiff a few weeks ago but now why would you tell the bloody hairdresser that and stated she hadnt been seeing my ds in 3 weeks because of my huff!!! (she has seen him a few times but she knows where i stay!) I know its prob petty but im just so annoyed and all teary again, if she tells the hairdresser this what is she telling the rest of the family:cry: i really dont want to start up the tiff again:nope: but Im RAGIN!

Uch i hate ranting and being depressing, more positive thoughts Andrea!

Hi everyone!

Carley: For sure keep us posted!! Hope everything is ok!!

Bekks: My Bean did that to me last week and freaked me out! But then a feww days later she started being her usual self and bouncing around everywhere!

xo

It's probably nothing but I might try drinking some coke and laying down for a bit! they do like to scare us though :haha:

Oh no Drea, that sucks xx Your MIL sounds like a right witch, makes me so glad we have nothing to with my husbands family!!

Drea - I'm not surprised you are fuming, perhaps she intended you to find out if she told your mutual hairdresser? Hardly discreet is she? I'd be inclined to get your DH to have a word with her and explain she is perfectly welcome to see your DS but given that you are pregnant you would appreciate it if she made the effort to come to you rather than moaning to other people about it?

Bekks - my baby was quiet yesterday until about 8pm and I was really worried - then a kicking frenzy started. Some coke or ice cold water is probably the way to go. I'm sure all is fine, baby is probably asleep and having a growth spurt.

I'll pop back later to see if Carley has seen the MW

x

Will be checking back later see how Carley is, no pain in braxton hicks, just tightenings, they can get pretty tight, and i get in a hot sweat with them but not pain! Back later to check.

Hi Amy, Big :hugs: sweetie, I can't imagine what you must be going through, and Darcie helped you grieve for Evie, so now you have all that grief to catch up on you as well as your new sadness, I just wish i could say something constructive or helpful but I just wouldn't know what to say, I know my tears seem selfish when I think of what you have been through xxxx:hugs::hugs:

Becs, Great, freaky is why you watch it!!:haha:

Welcome Youngmummy18, congrats on your baby girl x

Bekkles, hope baby give you some good kicks soon, so naughty making you worry like that! Try not to worry, bath and cold fizzy drink!!xx

Drea, big sympathetic :hugs: to you:hugs:

Well I had a mixed day today, my 10 yr old ds has gone away for a school trip til Sat, and it's so quiet without him! Will miss him so much, but i know he wil have lots of fun so got to be a big brave Mummy and keep smiling!
Dh is driving me nuts, and i am not sure it its my hormones or him!
I asked him today what his problem was, and why didin't he want to do anything with me, that he was being constantly stroppy, to which he said, oh you think that do you, so i say yes, and he says nothing more about it, and it makes me resent everything i do for him, which because of the restrictions his back condition gives him is rather a lot.
I don't mean for it to get me down but every now and again it does, then it does big time then i am ok, and i am not into the big time phase yet which worries me!
Then he keeps saying, world cup starts soon, you wont see me then because i will be watching it in the bedroom...urm, no change there then!!:shrug:
Anyway I shall take my self pity, and go to bed early I think, not forgetting to pop in on here when i can to check on things here!

:hugs:

:baby:thinkpink xx

Hi ladies!!!

Amy :hugs: you are so strong, it's only normal and natural that you will have down days sweetie, we are here for you to moan and whinge to whenever you want to!!!!!

Carley... I will pm you regarding stuff, I hope you went to see someone about these pains, my BHs don't hurt at all it's just tightenings, usually if I turn overtoo quick or rush about!!!

HI everyone else!!!!!!x xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"